Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Select-a-Seat

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mojo Risin' View Post
    Haha that seems a little a overdramatic, but I just owe him some beers for taking me as a stranger for free just for being a HR brethren. I know you do that sort of thing all the time also, and I think thats neato. But my seats are actually in 331 near the free throw line i'm pretty sure.
    I'm just messing. I'm the idiot that started this "why don't we sit close together" discussion today, so it's double for me.

I mean, Kibner had the typo. So he moved from by you to differently by you in a way that only he can tell but he can still beat his chest about.

I suppose I own you a beer now, too . . . this is going to get expensive . . .

Yeah, that was a typo. It should be 332. Just one section over from my previous spot. I will probably give away my spare ticket to a few games again this year because it is hard to bring my family or friends to the mid-week games.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by 42 View Post
    I'm just messing. I'm the idiot that started this "why don't we sit close together" discussion today, so it's double for me.

I mean, Kibner had the typo. So he moved from by you to differently by you in a way that only he can tell but he can still beat his chest about.

I suppose I own you a beer now, too . . . this is going to get expensive . . .
    no no i wasn't being sarcastic i meant that i know you give out tickets all the and THAT is neato. I didn't have tickets last year though, I'm a first time ticket holder this upcoming year. But i owe you a beer for having to skip out on that last draft party at the irish pub on saint charles after having had committed to go. Beer all around I suppose!

Sounds like a beer fight.

Someone said beer so I came a running. I'll buy a round of beer as well for anyone close to my seat... Screw it.

Speaking of beer, I have to say I was surprised by the quality of the draft beer in the Beer Garden. I knew it was Miller or something, but it sure tastes a heck of a lot better than any Miller beer I have tried before.

they also have stella artois on draft in the hive in some spots, which is pretty good

New Orleans Saints' season-ticket holders take advantage of select-a-seat opportunity for Hornets games

New Orleans Saints season-ticket holders got a chance on Sunday to select their seats for Hornets’ games at the New Orleans Arena.

Although the Hornets did not release the total of how many current Saints’ ticket holders participated, there were a steady flow of fans throughout the two-hour session that was followed by another session that was open to the public.

In April, Saints owner Tom Benson agreed to buy the Hornets for $338 million.

Richard J. Paddock, who said he’s been a Saints’ season-ticket holder for 40 years, attended Sunday’s event.

``I’m just happy we have Tom Benson as the owner of the Hornets,’’ said Paddock, a New Orleans native. ``It’s making me reconsider going back to a season-ticket holder again. I sat out last year, and I’ll probably be a full, season-ticket holder again.

``I believe with him (Benson) getting into the picture, he’s done good for New Orleans and for the Hornets, I just think he’s a standup guy.’’

Bill Bailey, the Hornets senior vice president of ticket sales and service, said a lot of the Saints’ current ticket holders had not been to a Hornets’ game before.
    http://www.nola.com/hornets/index.ss...l#incart_river

nice
    Formally known as WhoDatMan504

313 row 1 seats 8-9 for sure this time lol

On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickJr17 View Post
    Someone said beer so I came a running. I'll buy a round of beer as well for anyone close to my seat... Screw it.
    Does coming over and yelling, "HEY PATRICKJR17!!" count?
    Wherehappens.

On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mojo Risin' View Post
    they also have stella artois on draft in the hive in some spots, which is pretty good
    Sadly I think it only comes in the "import" sizes which were like 16 or 12 oz.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickJr17 View Post
    313 row 1 seats 8-9 for sure this time lol
    I'm Lterally 2 rows behind you 2 rows up.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

They're still doing the 10 game pack, right?

I can't afford to drive to all the games.

Quote Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
    They're still doing the 10 game pack, right?

I can't afford to drive to all the games.
    think they have 3 twelve game plans right now (contender, superstar, and weekends)

PM me if you want to jump in on our unofficial Hornets Report section fully or partially.

This is exciting, the board is starting to get more traffic, looks like we will have more attendance. How amazing has these last few months been. New Owner, New Lease, New TV deal, Unibrow, and a pending Rebrand. How did all of this happen? Everything I could have wanted happened. #blessed

It happened because we have been and will be a premier American city, and we are great people.

Sec. 303 Row 6
    Ready to get this season started

Quote Originally Posted by Luke's Hornets View Post
    This is exciting, the board is starting to get more traffic, looks like we will have more attendance. How amazing has these last few months been. New Owner, New Lease, New TV deal, Unibrow, and a pending Rebrand. How did all of this happen? Everything I could have wanted happened. #blessed
    This series of events happened because we had guys willing to make it work. Stern, Benson family, Jindal, Hugh Weber, the state, Dell/Monty, our hard working team. Thank them for all their efforts. No more bench marks, no more threats, no more worrying about what dangers the future may hold. We have a chance to make this a New Orleans team, a Louisiana team, a Gulf South team, and a staple team of the NBA. This team could have worked in NOLA the last decade more efficiently with the right regime, but unfortunately, that previous regime was weak. Now, this organization has a strong regime. I sometimes look at other team forums and see the struggle they have worrying about Gm's, owners, etc. We do not have to worry anymore. Everything will be OK, and that is not a BS statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Haze View Post
    Does coming over and yelling, "HEY PATRICKJR17!!" count?
    Lol it might work once or twice... I'll be the rather large guy probably in a black hornets polo.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I'm Lterally 2 rows behind you 2 rows up.
    Nice... Let's get some more people 313!

Working on 2 corners. 2 to go.

Just registered to post here.

I'm deployed overseas right now, but I called and talked to my rep and sent a buddy down to the select-a-seat. I moved my pair from 312 row 2 around to 302 row 2 because those sections that were the ends of the upper-sideline (sections 302, 314, 318, 330) switched to corner this year. My new seats went from being "upper side A" at $1,910 each to "upper corner" at $848.

I was already excited for the season after the ownership announcement, and then winning the draft lottery. But now I'm really excited after getting to move 2 sections closer to center court and across the arena to the side facing the benches!

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Man, I really wanna get tickets... just kind of hesitant to throw down the cash yet!

Thread Information