janjanjanjan3 is on the clock
REMEMBER, THIS IS A DRAFT THREAD, NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD. TAKE ALL DISCUSSION TO THE LEAGUE CHAT THREAD.
Everyone clear your inbox so you can receive PM's when you are on the clock!
With that said, you have four hours to make your pick in the fourth. Depending on the GM, if you've missed two or more picks you will be on autoselect, unless you PM me before your pick. If you miss your pick in this round, and then miss your pick in the next round, you are on auto-select until you check in with me via PM. Trades are NOT allowed during the draft, only after. If you miss your pick, do not PM me asking to change the pick. Send a list.
Also, please understand that I have a life just like everyone else, so if I'm not around after four hours, then the time limit will be extended until I get back. When I get back, if your pick hasn't been made it will be autopicked, whether you are online or not.
Please use the below link to decide who you want to draft. Season > Draft Preview. You can sort through all the players by clicking on position, height, weight, etc.
88) Seattle SuperSonics- Wally Szczerbiak
89) Utah Jazz- Shawn Bradley
90) New York Knicks- Keith Van Horn
91) Golden State Warriors- Lamond Murray*
92) Vancouver Grizzlies- Damon Stoudamire
93) New Jersey Nets- John Stockton
94) Atlanta Hawks- Juwan Howard
95) Los Angeles Clippers- Jason Collier
96) Houston Rockets- Cuttino Mobley
97) Los Angeles Lakers- Dale Davis
98) Milwaukee Bucks- Bo Outlaw
99) Portland Trail Blazers- Cliff Robinson
100) Orlando Magic- Jerome Moiso*
101) Philadelphia 76ers- Joe Smith
102) Indiana Pacers- Quentin Richardson
103) Dallas Mavericks- Aaron McKie
104) San Antonio Spurs- Elden Campbell
105) Phoenix Suns- Robert Horry
106) Toronto Raptors- Darius Miles
107) Detroit Pistons-Danny Fortson*
108) Miami Heat- Iakovos Tsakalidis
109) Boston Celtics- Joel Pryzbilla
110) Denver Nuggets- Greg Ostertag
111) Sacramento Kings- P.J. Brown
112) Chicago Bulls- Scoonie Penn
113) Charlotte Hornets- Erick Barkley
114) Minnesota Timberwolves- Ricky Davis
115) Cleveland Cavaliers- Keon Clark
116) Washington Wizards- Ervin Johnson
* - autoselect
Last edited by AD23forMVP; 05-30-2012 at 06:11 PM.
PelicansReport.com Sim League
New Orleans Hornets General Manager
Knicks select Keith Van Horn
With the 93th pick in the 2000 draft. The New Jersey Nets select, Point Gaurd John Stockton!
He's old but he can still dish them assist like crazy!
2013-1014 is the season the Pelicans fanbase grows!!!!
Antlanta Hawks select: Juwan Howard
You don't follow my Twitter, I lead yours.
The Rockets select SG Cuttino Mobley
Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams
Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston
The lakers select Dale Davis
"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"
The Milwaukee Bucks select PF Bo Outlaw.
The Portland Trailblazers select Cliff Robinson.
R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl
With the 102nd pick in the draft, the Indiana Pacers select....
PR Sim League (2006-07 Season)
Mavs get, Aaron McKie
wow your auto-selecting is killing me....
The great defensive minded 7'2" center will be a great addition to my scoring backcourt
The Sacramento Kings select PF/C P.J. Brown
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)