Pelicans Report

Page 38 of 987 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast

Thread: League Chat Thread

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    fun Fact: Teo Ratliff averages more blocks per game than my TEAM!
    lol

"I want ONLY 9 eyebrows in the starting lineup for the Hornets next year." I typed this before the draft lottery

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! wuggie's Avatar
    Wow, I beat the Suns and the Rockets this week. My team is playing much better since they're not getting blown out every game now.

Yeah, I went 3-1 I have what seems like by far the least amount of games played so far. I've only played 22 games everyone else in my division played somewhere between 27 and 33 games. Also I wonder if that impacts player of the month awards and whatnot. I went 8-4 in the month versus KG and the hornets going 7-10 plus Webber avg'd a full 5 points and a reb more per game this past month.

The Franchise
    Uh-oh, looks like Fisher's out. Slump incoming, just like I thought.

#CauseImAsFreeAsABirdNow    Contributor   
    3-3 during this sim... I'm looking at my team and who's impacting the games... might need to change my play
    People's Basketball Sim League presents...

1995-96 Season
    C Kevin Willis | PF Brian Grant | SF Jalen Rose | SG Michael Finley | PG Terrell Brandon
    Key Reserves: Dikembe Mutombo | Todd Day

The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    6-1 and Davis is playing like a man finally. The cliff Robinson trade helped me
    Out dearly.

Fire Monty!! Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Sorry just got the sim posted, I did it earlier this morning but someone broke into my car last night and stole my wallet (seriously? the ONE night I leave my wallet in there it gets broken into?!?!?!) so I've been at the DMV all morning waiting to get a new license.
    PelicansReport.com Sim League
    New Orleans Hornets General Manager

Weird week for my Rockets. I went 1-3 with Sam Cassell before his injury. Then I went 4-0 without him. Never imagined that. Can't complain too much going 5-3 with Cassell missing half the games. 19-9 is a good record, but mainly because I'm 15-1 at home. I'm only 4-8 on the road. Not sure how I can improve that. I think my team has hit its ceiling and really can't improve too much without giving up draft picks or my two stars. Think I will keep steady for awhile. I'm worried that I've gotten lucky at home and my luck will change eventually. Also, I could never find out why Cassell missed the last 4 games and when he is coming back. My injury list is empty. Anyone have any insight on how I could find out?

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    Weird week for my Rockets. I went 1-3 with Sam Cassell before his injury. Then I went 4-0 without him. Never imagined that. Can't complain too much going 5-3 with Cassell missing half the games. 19-9 is a good record, but mainly because I'm 15-1 at home. I'm only 4-8 on the road. Not sure how I can improve that. I think my team has hit its ceiling and really can't improve too much without giving up draft picks or my two stars. Think I will keep steady for awhile. I'm worried that I've gotten lucky at home and my luck will change eventually. Also, I could never find out why Cassell missed the last 4 games and when he is coming back. My injury list is empty. Anyone have any insight on how I could find out?
    He went down against the Pistons I think and missed the rest of the sim, he's healthy now though.

Quote Originally Posted by CP3forMVP View Post
    Sorry just got the sim posted, I did it earlier this morning but someone broke into my car last night and stole my wallet (seriously? the ONE night I leave my wallet in there it gets broken into?!?!?!) so I've been at the DMV all morning waiting to get a new license.
    Damn the DMV !!!

Ps 13-14 while 3-7 at home wtf

I'm trying to figure out how I should play. I'm kind of leaning towards very slow.

I'm trying to figure out how I should play. I'm kind of leaning towards very slow.
    I agree I'm balanced but I wish I could somehow tell my players to simply play inside out with Webber and Jones/Marshall. Dump it down low let C Webb do his thing, then if the double team comes kick it to a shooter. Marshall is shooting 50% from 3, but doesn't shoot them enough, while Webber shoots about 30 times a game.

The Franchise
    My stats are too weird....Songaila and Gatling are coming up with averages close to my starting PF Robert Horry! And Horry's getting much more minutes than they are.......WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by HornetsFaninKY View Post
    I agree I'm balanced but I wish I could somehow tell my players to simply play inside out with Webber and Jones/Marshall. Dump it down low let C Webb do his thing, then if the double team comes kick it to a shooter. Marshall is shooting 50% from 3, but doesn't shoot them enough, while Webber shoots about 30 times a game.
    This. Van Exel is my leading scored with 17, but I'm getting my most production out of my bigs (my two C's avg 20ppg and bo outlaw avg 15 ppg... and Marion who has good inside game is avging 16 ppg)... so I'm wondering if I should switch my offensive game to inside instead of balance. But i just dont want Marion and Van Exel to take a dip because of it.

Is there VERY slow? or is it just slow?

Quote Originally Posted by Xist2inspire View Post
    My stats are too weird....Songaila and Gatling are coming up with averages close to my starting PF Robert Horry! And Horry's getting much more minutes than they are.......WTF.
    That should be pretty clear you may be giving too many minutes to the wrong person...

Can we leave the articles unlocked for 24-48 hours after they are posted? So that people can comment on them?

Also, BOTH CENTERS (Matt Geiger [9ppg, 5rpg in 18 min] and Olden Polynice (11ppg, 10rpg in 30 min) ARE ON TRADING BLOCK. Looking for SG.

ready to blow my team up, GARY PAYTON ON THE BLOCK, 27 ppg, 10 apg, looking for good young player + 1sts

This personal message storage thing is for the birds.

BEELOS I NEED YOU TO CLEAR IT OUT

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Inbox me for Stackhouse! He's the #4 or 3 leading scorer!
    2013-1014 is the season the Pelicans fanbase grows!!!!

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Before I accept any trade, be sure to send out your offers!

On the Block : Jeff McInnis 10.9 ppg 3.5 rpg 5.7 apg 1.1 spg, my 25 yr old 6'4" PG

Im looking for SG or SF. PM me with offers

HR Sim League - Washington Wizards

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Is there VERY slow? or is it just slow?
    There's very fast, fast, normal, slow, very slow

Any word on unlocking the articles?

Thread Information