Pelicans Report

Page 265 of 982 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 275 315 365 765 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,625 of 24539

Thread: League Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by janjanjanjan3 View Post
    My team finally figured out how to play with each other, 10 game winning streak!
    Yeah we both 10-0 in our last 10, I'm on a 13 game streak hoping to stretch it to 15, but will be tough without Jones. Just when he was starting to put it together he goes down. Hopefully I don't limp into the playoffs and miss him too much in the first round.

Fire Monty!! Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    WhoDatMan504 will be taking over the Clippers after PrepP stepped down a few days ago.
    PelicansReport.com Sim League
    New Orleans Hornets General Manager

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post
    WhoDatMan504 will be taking over the Clippers after PrepP stepped down a few days ago.
    whoa did I miss something here? What happened, he had a great young team.

Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetsFaninKY View Post
    whoa did I miss something here? What happened, he had a great young team.
    Yeah unfortunately, My life isn't going well right now. I've really enjoyed playing the game and interacting with all of you guys. Just this is something that I need to do. It's not fair to ya'll if I don't put in an effort to compete and there are more important things in my life that i can spend that time on. Good luck to WhoDat. Hope he does my team justice! Ill still check in and chat with you guys when I can. God Bless and Happy New Year!

Goodluck prepp, I hope whodat will be as active as you

HR Sim League - Washington Wizards

Davis made me come home The JNR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PrepP View Post
    Yeah unfortunately, My life isn't going well right now. I've really enjoyed playing the game and interacting with all of you guys. Just this is something that I need to do. It's not fair to ya'll if I don't put in an effort to compete and there are more important things in my life that i can spend that time on. Good luck to WhoDat. Hope he does my team justice! Ill still check in and chat with you guys when I can. God Bless and Happy New Year!
    Sorry to hear about your troubles. You are a good guy to trade with and a smart GM. Good luck with everything.

My best wishes to you. You will be missed around here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! LoCo89's Avatar
    Yea that truly sucks. Sorry about that man, hope it all works out. Best of luck Prep
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Dang, you will be missed around here. Best wishes and peace to Prep!

"I want ONLY 9 eyebrows in the starting lineup for the Hornets next year." I typed this before the draft lottery

Just want to echo the sentiments from everyone else PrepP, wish ya the best and hope everything turns out OK.

The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    Hope everything works out. Hope to see you back in a couple of months!
    Guys to watch out for (internet tough guys):

jrdbrn

Guys that know you are personally a coward despite never meeting you or holding a real conversation with you (psychic or stalker):

BasketballNate

Best of Luck Prep! I hope things start to go better for you man.
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

I'm sorry to hear that. You did a great job with the team. I hope things get better for you. Miss seeing you operate. Wish you the best bro!

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Prep may have to take over for me after I get fired by the Rocket

And it would be a great move on their part!

hope to see you back here soon prep.. best of luck man
    HR Sim League - Philadelphia 76er's (0-0)
    Chauncey Billups | Jerry Stackhouse| Danny Granger| Kenyon Martin | Marcus Camby

Good luck with everything, Prep. Hoping and praying things get better for you soon! Happy New Year!
    People's Basketball Sim League presents...

1992-93 Season Record: 52-30
    C Kevin Willis | PF Otis Thorpe | SF Robert Horry | SG Dell Curry | PG Johnny Dawkins
    Key Reserves: Robert Parish | Anthony Mason | Walter Davis | Terry Porter

Good luck PrepP!
    Happy New Years!

Good luck with everything Prep, you will be missed!
    Twitter: @TheRealPaulyP
    PR Sim League (2006-07 Season)

Just saw that I was the first team to reach 200 regular season wins. Happy New Year, here's to 200 more.

League Chat Thread

I know. I was looking at that yesterday. Me and soundwave are coming up behind you.

The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    I was actually in line after soundwave but my epic collapse has delayed that.

wish sim was today.

Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    I can't tell you how much all of yalls comments mean to me. I need All the support and prayers right now. Even tho I don't neccessarily know you guys IRL I still consider you friends. I'm really down right now and going through one of the most difficult things in my life, but reading yalls comments made me smile for a minute. I appreciate that. Carry on. GO CLIPPERS!

gl

are we going to sim everyday since we are only doing 1 week per sim?

I know I don't post that much on the league chat thread, but stay strong and I hope you defeat whatever this thing is you are going through in your personal life.

Thread Information