Pelicans Report

Page 255 of 987 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 265 305 355 755 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,375 of 24655

Thread: League Chat Thread

Taking offers for Grant. Make 'em good.
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! LoCo89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    Curry went off on you!! I attribute that to no Zo.
    No Zo and Brand only playing 20 minutes that game
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    No Zo and Brand only playing 20 minutes that game
    Is that the game he got injured? Still, 51 points is pretty impressive.

I think we should make the point achievement for 50 points higher. The most a player has scored in this game is 58 and they only got 2 points for that.

The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    Quote Originally Posted by NolaHornets23 View Post
    it took balls to do that lol. Very intriguing line-up.
    A little double entendre there eh?

Quote Originally Posted by The JNR View Post
    4-3. This team is as up and down as it gets.
    You were my only loss in the last 10 ^^

Funny watching all the people with buyers remorse after Free agency lol. It's not only coltguy, so dont think i'm taking a shot at you bro. I just never have cap space so i can't ever sign anyone worthwhile LOL.

I have no buyer's remorse. Jason Terry is probably the only person keeping me in games. He and Ford are balling, but Miller isn't scoring as much and we look like a one-dimensional team. The only problem is I feel like I need to have an outside focus because most of my players have a B or higher in outside, but only two players have a better inside rating than C+. It's hard to tell what the best gameplan is.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    You were my only loss in the last 10 ^^
    It was an anomaly. Clearly your team won't shoot 28% every night.

Funny watching all the people with buyers remorse after Free agency lol. It's not only coltguy, so dont think i'm taking a shot at you bro. I just never have cap space so i can't ever sign anyone worthwhile LOL.
    I'm having it with Eddie Jones who is getting paid like a #1 option but playing like a #4. That resigning period but me in a bind, I declined Marshall basically forfeiting any chance to resign him, and I accepted Jones who seems to have had a major regression. Hopefully he can get out of this shooting slump and everything can go back to normal.
    #FREEQUAIL

Quote Originally Posted by HornetsFaninKY View Post
    I'm having it with Eddie Jones who is getting paid like a #1 option but playing like a #4. That resigning period but me in a bind, I declined Marshall basically forfeiting any chance to resign him, and I accepted Jones who seems to have had a major regression. Hopefully he can get out of this shooting slump and everything can go back to normal.
    After winning the ship last year you didn't have much choice. I think you jarred open your window for longer getting BD over Payton. Jones really has been a disapointment.

After winning the ship last year you didn't have much choice. I think you jarred open your window for longer getting BD over Payton. Jones really has been a disapointment.
    Yeah that was basically my plan sign a max guy (went after Antawn and BD) then try to resign my team back. I got lucky and was basically doing just that, but the whole losing bird rights when declining thing happened. Had I known that I probably would have accepted Marshall try to resign Payton to a max 3 year deal and kept my team the same as last year.

I agree I think I basically have made sure I'll have a good team for longer versus having my championship team for a shorter timeframe.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez    Contributor   
    just an FYI

Tim Thomas (3/4 scorer, B inside, B+ outside, expiring, bird years), Shareef (B+ inside, defense and rebounding, can play 3 or 4, been balling last couple of sims (averaging about 18-19ppg and 11rpg), Corliss Williamson (17mpg -> 7ppg, great defender, can play 2/3), Ron Mercer (Insider scorer, can play 2/3), and Vlade Divac (switched my lineup to go small and fast, cheap productive big for 3 seasons... 12ppg,9rpg, 3apg, 1.5bpg... all before this past sim where he started coming off the bench) are all available.

Looking for 2-guard or PF/C depending on who you're offering for. Also looking for 1sts.

PM if you are interested.
    People's Basketball Sim League presents...

1995-96 Season
    C Kevin Willis | PF Brian Grant | SF Jalen Rose | SG Michael Finley | PG Terrell Brandon
    Key Reserves: Dikembe Mutombo | Todd Day

Bonzi Wells, Rodney Rogers, Donell Harvey and Darius Miles on the block with 10 points. still looking to pick up big men.

The Franchise
    I'm on suicide watch. Gameplan be darned, there is no reason why we should be this bad.

HR Sim League

Quote Originally Posted by Xist2inspire View Post
    I'm on suicide watch. Gameplan be darned, there is no reason why we should be this bad.
    i've been wondering the same thing, Cassell, Bosh, Penny...

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by bustahyndes View Post
    Well, Cassell's injured now, and he's gonna be out for a while. The only injury I've had so far (I think) is Shane, and even he wasn't out for too long.

Now I feel guilty for lasting so long in the playoffs last season, what a waste of a spot.

Well, Cassell's injured now, and he's gonna be out for a while. The only injury I've had so far (I think) is Shane, and even he wasn't out for too long.

Now I feel guilty for lasting so long in the playoffs last season, what a waste of a spot.
    screwed me over with the pick swap thought you wouldnt make the playoffs...

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    Felt that way for three seasons

Maybe it's time for you to break up the Bibby/Miller combo?

Quote Originally Posted by bustahyndes View Post
    I thought the same thing last year, I had no business not making the playoffs. My only real addition was Armstrong. Other than that my team is pretty much unchanged, yet I went from bottom 7 to top of the league.

To all with buyers remorse, Ernest Brown only has 3 seasons left on his contract... and he's been putting up 9 and 8 in only 26 minutes.

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by NolaHornets23 View Post
    Felt that way for three seasons

Maybe it's time for you to break up the Bibby/Miller combo?
    I take it you haven't looked at my trade block lately.......

It's easier said than done, man. Easier said than done.

Anyways we can get a sim today or tomorrow... leaving for christmas break Saturday and I doubt I'm gonna be on the internet much for the next week.

Any trade offers for Bonzi, Rogers... get them in today or tomorrow and we can agree to something. I will not get to offers for about 10 days starting saturday.

Fire Monty!! Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    Anyways we can get a sim today or tomorrow... leaving for christmas break Saturday and I doubt I'm gonna be on the internet much for the next week.

Any trade offers for Bonzi, Rogers... get them in today or tomorrow and we can agree to something. I will not get to offers for about 10 days starting saturday.
    It's going to be tomorrow, I'm leaving for Christmas break on Monday so I won't be around for a while either.
    PelicansReport.com Sim League
    New Orleans Hornets General Manager

Jesus, people dont have access to computers anywhere these day? Sheesh.

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    Total opposite. It seems people can't go 5 minutes without having some form of technology to distract them.

People are boring unless it comes from some form of technology

Thread Information