Pelicans Report

Page 223 of 987 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 233 273 323 723 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,575 of 24655

Thread: League Chat Thread

James Harden was just traded to the Rockets!!!!
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! LoCo89's Avatar
    Is the Hawks GM still around? I know they weren't in the playoffs, but I feel like I haven't seen him post anything
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Shopping the T-Wolves pick for a good, young PG, SG, or SF and/or picks.

The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    Looking for a young PG that has room to grow.

shopping my Suns, Bulls and Clippers picks to move up in the draft

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    willing to move Marbury for a high 03 pick or something else if it's good enough.

where are the all star weekend results?

Quote Originally Posted by bustahyndes View Post
    where are the all star weekend results?
    http://www.hrfbb.net63.net/boxes/day60.htm

ty

So how are we going to do this upcoming free agency? is it too soon to ask?

HR Sim League - Washington Wizards

Fire Monty!! Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    We are doing the private bidding, but after that I am not sure.
    PelicansReport.com Sim League
    New Orleans Hornets General Manager

Trell, it's not closed...
    #FREEQUAIL

Quote Originally Posted by CP3forMVP View Post
    We are doing the private bidding, but after that I am not sure.
    how about the "you can not bid more than your cap space" rule taht Hornets78 suggested? Its pretty good IMHO

since we are doing private bidding, how will we send in our bids? do we send 1 message per player or just 1 message for all our bids?

Whoah, i suggested that !

I'd imagine it's 1 per team.

Quote Originally Posted by janjanjanjan3 View Post
    how about the "you can not bid more than your cap space" rule taht Hornets78 suggested? Its pretty good IMHO

since we are doing private bidding, how will we send in our bids? do we send 1 message per player or just 1 message for all our bids?
    I have a huge problem with that rule if the bidding is private.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Looking for a young PG that has room to grow.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    I have a huge problem with that rule if the bidding is private.
    Do you mind sharing ?

Do you mind sharing ?
    FA will be much longer and more drawn out with a lot of good players signing for next to nothing on the last sim, under a private system I think you should be able to submit as many offers as you want as you're not driving up the price on anybody anyway.
    In real life you can test the market of multiple players at once and send out offers to a bunch of different players for what you think they are worth and then if they sign with you that can eliminate your ability to sign still deciding players.
    I promise you if that rule is put in, it will ruin FA and eventually the league.

Anyways check out my trade block, every asset other than Pierce and Allen is being shopped pretty heavily, and even they aren't untouchable.

2nd round picks for sale!! Im selling, message me if interested.

FA will be much longer and more drawn out with a lot of good players signing for next to nothing on the last sim, under a private system I think you should be able to submit as many offers as you want as you're not driving up the price on anybody anyway.
    In real life you can test the market of multiple players at once and send out offers to a bunch of different players for what you think they are worth and then if they sign with you that can eliminate your ability to sign still deciding players.
    I promise you if that rule is put in, it will ruin FA and eventually the league.

Anyways check out my trade block, every asset other than Pierce and Allen is being shopped pretty heavily, and even they aren't untouchable.
    I don't know about ruining the league, if it's a worse option (I agree that it is) than what we did previously I'm sure we would just switch back. The bidding system is the most fair, I think we should do the bidding system and you only get a limited (or none at all) amount of rescinded offers. As in once you offer it's locked in, there is no backing out unless you sign someone else first and no longer have the cap space. You also can't sign someone over your cap space (or even offer) unless he's on your team, bird years etc...

and if its possible can we have moe than 3 sims for the free agency? im thinking 1 sim per day for 10 days

Not sure how it'd take longer if there are deadlines on each sim, but i see your point some. I do think if this was done best, it would have a full FA tracker, and let you know how many bids each guy received.

Private offers are ok for me as long as CP3 will tell us what a players biggest offer is

Quote Originally Posted by AD23 View Post
    Private offers are ok for me as long as CP3 will tell us what a players biggest offer is
    That would screw up the point. Then you're just topping that offer, and it wouldn't make sense to do it privately

Clean your inbox please.

Clean your inbox please.
    Done.

Thread Information