.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 204 of 986 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 214 254 304 704 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 24647

Thread: League Chat Thread

  1. #5076
    #CauseImAsFreeAsABirdNow    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,711
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    :'(
    People's Basketball Sim League presents...

    1995-96 Season
    C Kevin Willis | PF Brian Grant | SF Jalen Rose | SG Michael Finley | PG Terrell Brandon
    Key Reserves: Dikembe Mutombo | Todd Day






  2. #5077
    To anyone, packaging Jamison and Taylor for a large amount of picks........Thanks Quailman lol!!
    Last edited by coltsguy510; 10-15-2012 at 12:11 PM.
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

    PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

    SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

    SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

    PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

    C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

  3. #5078
    The Franchise
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    943
    Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    To anyone, packaging Jamison and Taylor for a buttload of picks.
    First you shop my pick, now my former star? Okay, clearly you are taunting me. This means war!

    HR Sim League

  4. #5079
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist2inspire View Post
    First you shop my pick, now my former star? Okay, clearly you are taunting me. This means war!
    lol, your pick isn't for sale anymore with the way your division is looking.

  5. #5080
    #CauseImAsFreeAsABirdNow    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,711
    Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    To anyone, packaging Jamison and Taylor for a buttload of picks.
    What's a buttload?

    I mean, are we thinking BBB (Big Booty B****es) or Asian girl plank-***? Or are we going for the average white girl booty? I need to know so I can offer the right about of booty

  6. #5081
    CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Paul's balls
    Posts
    2,944
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetsFaninKY View Post
    But we agreed you play all conference teams 4 times regardless of division. Since the East is best and the Atlantic division has the best record out of all divisions, its easy for me to see how it's annoying for the Pacific Division to be labeled "the best"
    By one guy who happens to be in the pacific division...

  7. #5082
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,713
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetsFaninKY View Post
    But we agreed you play all conference teams 4 times regardless of division. Since the East is best and the Atlantic division has the best record out of all divisions, its easy for me to see how it's annoying for the Pacific Division to be labeled "the best"
    Was labeled the best after trades by one person was my point. You could do the statistic from here on put to prove it right/wrong. The current best division wasn't in question, at least that's how I understood it.

  8. #5083
    The Franchise
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Posts
    943
    Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    lol, your pick isn't for sale anymore with the way your division is looking.
    Oh, and now you insult ME?!

    Lol, I know. I'm clearly the worst team in my division by defaut. We're really underacheiving, despite stellar performances by Bibby, Miller, & Fortson.

  9. #5084
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist2inspire View Post
    Oh, and now you insult ME?!

    Lol, I know. I'm clearly the worst team in my division by defaut. We're really underacheiving, despite stellar performances by Bibby, Miller, & Fortson.
    @stephenasmith Magic GM coltsguy510 is being so DISRESPECTFUL to Suns GM Xist2inspire!!

  10. #5085
    Hardaway and Van Horn on block for pick/points

  11. #5086
    looking for a good starting pg (Rondo?), Jim Jackson, Terry Porter, Robert Archibald and 10 points available

  12. #5087
    #CauseImAsFreeAsABirdNow    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,711
    Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    @stephenasmith Magic GM coltsguy510 is being so DISRESPECTFUL to Suns GM Xist2inspire!!
    IMPOSTER!

  13. #5088
    #CauseImAsFreeAsABirdNow    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,711
    @HRStephenASmith: I need to report some of these fake parody accounts to Twitter. There is only ONE Stephen A Smith!

  14. #5089
    #CauseImAsFreeAsABirdNow    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,711
    @HRStephenASmith: SO disrespectful! #FirstTake

  15. #5090
    Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    MS Gulf Coast
    Posts
    1,186
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    This isn't aimed at you primarily only, but I'm praying that teams don't bail out these teams that signed players just to sign them.
    It's obviously aimed at me since this isn't the first time you've mentioned it after one of my trade posts or in FA. Not to mention you quoted my post this time so you could mention it again. I wanted to address the comments in FA but didn't because I would just be wasting my breath.
    I am happy with all of the FA's I signed or I wouldn't have made them an offer. Just bc I went about FA differently than you did doesn't mean I was signing players with the intention of trading them later. The year before I missed out on numerous players i wanted bc of the way I went about FA. I knew this year I would probably be a playoff team and wanted to get some solid role players and my starting center back in FA. I did that. All the players I signed are the type of players I have always targeted. I get that you don't want other teams to make a trade with me bc I am in your conference but please don't make assumptions about why I am shopping my players and try to make people think they are "Bailing me out". That's not the case. I made a trade that now makes Donnell Harvey expendable so I will shop him for something I may need now or in the future.

  16. #5091
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,713
    It's not, primarily, thanks for the explaination.

  17. #5092

    League Chat Thread

    Man I hate waking up at 2 and missing all the fun.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    #QUAILS MOM

  18. #5093
    Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    Man I hate waking up at 2 and missing all the fun.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hahah me and janjanjan could have used some Atlantic Division trash talk backup.
    #FREEQUAIL

  19. #5094
    CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Paul's balls
    Posts
    2,944
    Quote Originally Posted by PrepP View Post
    It's obviously aimed at me since this isn't the first time you've mentioned it after one of my trade posts or in FA. Not to mention you quoted my post this time so you could mention it again. I wanted to address the comments in FA but didn't because I would just be wasting my breath.
    I am happy with all of the FA's I signed or I wouldn't have made them an offer. Just bc I went about FA differently than you did doesn't mean I was signing players with the intention of trading them later. The year before I missed out on numerous players i wanted bc of the way I went about FA. I knew this year I would probably be a playoff team and wanted to get some solid role players and my starting center back in FA. I did that. All the players I signed are the type of players I have always targeted. I get that you don't want other teams to make a trade with me bc I am in your conference but please don't make assumptions about why I am shopping my players and try to make people think they are "Bailing me out". That's not the case. I made a trade that now makes Donnell Harvey expendable so I will shop him for something I may need now or in the future.
    I doubt he was singling you out. You were one of a few people who seemed to be signing just to do it.

  20. #5095
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! LoCo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    3,404
    Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    Man I hate waking up at 2 and missing all the fun.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    On the plus side, you wake up at 2 lol
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES


    Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

  21. #5096
    #CauseImAsFreeAsABirdNow    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,711
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    On the plus side, you wake up at 2 lol
    To put things in perspective... He woke up 10 hours after me :| lol

  22. #5097

    League Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HornetsFaninKY View Post
    Hahah me and janjanjan could have used some Atlantic Division trash talk backup.
    Haha yea those west guys think they're the **** eh


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  23. #5098
    Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    MS Gulf Coast
    Posts
    1,186
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    It's not, primarily, thanks for the explaination.
    My apologies for taking it like it was directed at me. Do me a favor and just Call out people so I don't take it personal next time. It seemed that way to me. I always tend to react to comments thinking they are directed at me though. lol. My bad man. I wasn't trying to start anything either I just wanted to clarify that I didn't just sign players in FA to move them later on. They way you quoted my post made it look like people shouldn't deal with me because they would be "Bailing me out" which isn't the case and I just wanted to clarify that.

  24. #5099

    League Chat Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    To put things in perspective... He woke up 10 hours after me :| lol
    Haha I went to bed when you woke up.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  25. #5100
    #CauseImAsFreeAsABirdNow    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,711
    Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    Haha yea those west guys think they're the **** eh


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Central isn't too shabby.. we got some strong teams... Altho, I'm not sure how the new look Bulls will do in the standings... losing TMac and Robinson is pretty tough!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •