Pelicans Report

Page 204 of 986 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 214 254 304 704 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 24647

Thread: League Chat Thread

#CauseImAsFreeAsABirdNow    Contributor   
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    :'(
    People's Basketball Sim League presents...

1995-96 Season
    C Kevin Willis | PF Brian Grant | SF Jalen Rose | SG Michael Finley | PG Terrell Brandon
    Key Reserves: Dikembe Mutombo | Todd Day

To anyone, packaging Jamison and Taylor for a large amount of picks........Thanks Quailman lol!!
    Last edited by coltsguy510; 10-15-2012 at 12:11 PM.
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    To anyone, packaging Jamison and Taylor for a buttload of picks.
    First you shop my pick, now my former star? Okay, clearly you are taunting me. This means war!

HR Sim League

Quote Originally Posted by Xist2inspire View Post
    First you shop my pick, now my former star? Okay, clearly you are taunting me. This means war!
    lol, your pick isn't for sale anymore with the way your division is looking.

To anyone, packaging Jamison and Taylor for a buttload of picks.
    What's a buttload?

I mean, are we thinking BBB (Big Booty B****es) or Asian girl plank-***? Or are we going for the average white girl booty? I need to know so I can offer the right about of booty

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetsFaninKY View Post
    But we agreed you play all conference teams 4 times regardless of division. Since the East is best and the Atlantic division has the best record out of all divisions, its easy for me to see how it's annoying for the Pacific Division to be labeled "the best"
    By one guy who happens to be in the pacific division...

The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    But we agreed you play all conference teams 4 times regardless of division. Since the East is best and the Atlantic division has the best record out of all divisions, its easy for me to see how it's annoying for the Pacific Division to be labeled "the best"
    Was labeled the best after trades by one person was my point. You could do the statistic from here on put to prove it right/wrong. The current best division wasn't in question, at least that's how I understood it.

The Franchise
    lol, your pick isn't for sale anymore with the way your division is looking.
    Oh, and now you insult ME?!

Lol, I know. I'm clearly the worst team in my division by defaut. We're really underacheiving, despite stellar performances by Bibby, Miller, & Fortson.

Quote Originally Posted by Xist2inspire View Post
    Oh, and now you insult ME?!

Lol, I know. I'm clearly the worst team in my division by defaut. We're really underacheiving, despite stellar performances by Bibby, Miller, & Fortson.
    @stephenasmith Magic GM coltsguy510 is being so DISRESPECTFUL to Suns GM Xist2inspire!!

Hardaway and Van Horn on block for pick/points

looking for a good starting pg (Rondo?), Jim Jackson, Terry Porter, Robert Archibald and 10 points available

@stephenasmith Magic GM coltsguy510 is being so DISRESPECTFUL to Suns GM Xist2inspire!!
    IMPOSTER!

@HRStephenASmith: I need to report some of these fake parody accounts to Twitter. There is only ONE Stephen A Smith!

@HRStephenASmith: SO disrespectful! #FirstTake

Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    This isn't aimed at you primarily only, but I'm praying that teams don't bail out these teams that signed players just to sign them.
    It's obviously aimed at me since this isn't the first time you've mentioned it after one of my trade posts or in FA. Not to mention you quoted my post this time so you could mention it again. I wanted to address the comments in FA but didn't because I would just be wasting my breath.
    I am happy with all of the FA's I signed or I wouldn't have made them an offer. Just bc I went about FA differently than you did doesn't mean I was signing players with the intention of trading them later. The year before I missed out on numerous players i wanted bc of the way I went about FA. I knew this year I would probably be a playoff team and wanted to get some solid role players and my starting center back in FA. I did that. All the players I signed are the type of players I have always targeted. I get that you don't want other teams to make a trade with me bc I am in your conference but please don't make assumptions about why I am shopping my players and try to make people think they are "Bailing me out". That's not the case. I made a trade that now makes Donnell Harvey expendable so I will shop him for something I may need now or in the future.

The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    It's not, primarily, thanks for the explaination.

League Chat Thread

Man I hate waking up at 2 and missing all the fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#QUAILS MOM

Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post

Hahah me and janjanjan could have used some Atlantic Division trash talk backup.
    #FREEQUAIL

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PrepP View Post
    It's obviously aimed at me since this isn't the first time you've mentioned it after one of my trade posts or in FA. Not to mention you quoted my post this time so you could mention it again. I wanted to address the comments in FA but didn't because I would just be wasting my breath.
    I am happy with all of the FA's I signed or I wouldn't have made them an offer. Just bc I went about FA differently than you did doesn't mean I was signing players with the intention of trading them later. The year before I missed out on numerous players i wanted bc of the way I went about FA. I knew this year I would probably be a playoff team and wanted to get some solid role players and my starting center back in FA. I did that. All the players I signed are the type of players I have always targeted. I get that you don't want other teams to make a trade with me bc I am in your conference but please don't make assumptions about why I am shopping my players and try to make people think they are "Bailing me out". That's not the case. I made a trade that now makes Donnell Harvey expendable so I will shop him for something I may need now or in the future.
    I doubt he was singling you out. You were one of a few people who seemed to be signing just to do it.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! LoCo89's Avatar

On the plus side, you wake up at 2 lol
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES

Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    On the plus side, you wake up at 2 lol
    To put things in perspective... He woke up 10 hours after me :| lol

League Chat Thread

Hahah me and janjanjan could have used some Atlantic Division trash talk backup.
    Haha yea those west guys think they're the **** eh

Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    It's not, primarily, thanks for the explaination.
    My apologies for taking it like it was directed at me. Do me a favor and just Call out people so I don't take it personal next time. It seemed that way to me. I always tend to react to comments thinking they are directed at me though. lol. My bad man. I wasn't trying to start anything either I just wanted to clarify that I didn't just sign players in FA to move them later on. They way you quoted my post made it look like people shouldn't deal with me because they would be "Bailing me out" which isn't the case and I just wanted to clarify that.

League Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    To put things in perspective... He woke up 10 hours after me :| lol
    Haha I went to bed when you woke up.

Haha yea those west guys think they're the **** eh

Central isn't too shabby.. we got some strong teams... Altho, I'm not sure how the new look Bulls will do in the standings... losing TMac and Robinson is pretty tough!

Thread Information