.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 181 of 987 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 191 231 281 681 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 24651

Thread: League Chat Thread

  1. #4501
    #CauseImAsFreeAsABirdNow    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,720
    Mo BRICK
    People's Basketball Sim League presents...

    1995-96 Season
    C Kevin Willis | PF Brian Grant | SF Jalen Rose | SG Michael Finley | PG Terrell Brandon
    Key Reserves: Dikembe Mutombo | Todd Day






  2. #4502
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! LoCo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    3,404
    Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Mo BRICK
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES


    Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

  3. #4503
    Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    MS Gulf Coast
    Posts
    1,186
    FINALLY HOME!!!!!!! 2k13 TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4504

    League Chat Thread

    His shot is still one of my favorites ever. Just so smooth


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    #QUAILS MOM

  5. #4505
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! LoCo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    3,404
    Quote Originally Posted by PrepP View Post
    FINALLY HOME!!!!!!! 2k13 TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I couldn't enjoy it while my gf was sitting there on her bday grading papers and I was playing. So I helped her instead...

  6. #4506
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,726
    Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    His shot is still one of my favorites ever. Just so smooth


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thought you were a bigger fan of jermaine oneals shot

  7. #4507
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Thought you were a bigger fan of jermaine oneals shot
    thats pretty sweat too eh

  8. #4508
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,223
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    I couldn't enjoy it while my gf was sitting there on her bday grading papers and I was playing. So I helped her instead...
    LOL,,good BF eh? Is your mind drifting to 2K?

  9. #4509
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! LoCo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    3,404
    A lil bit

  10. #4510
    For...ev...er... The JNR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mid-city
    Posts
    3,329
    I finally got to play some. Probably gonna stay up all night.

    MY PLAYER GOT DRAFTED 10 BY THE HORNETS!!

  11. #4511
    #CauseImAsFreeAsABirdNow    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,720
    Awwwwww, did you give everyone A+'s?

  12. #4512
    Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Awwwwww, did you give everyone A+'s?
    dj mbenga for threeeeeeeeeee

  13. #4513
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,223
    Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    dj mbenga for threeeeeeeeeee
    NO! Can't be!

  14. #4514
    All-Star Zolinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by bojangles837 View Post
    dj mbenga for threeeeeeeeeee
    PR SIM LEAGUE - Cleveland Cavaliers

    2000/01 Finalist *** 2001/02 Best Eastern record *** No longer a proud owner of Timmy D

    Starting Five: PG Eric Snow | SG Lou Williams | SF Josh Howard | PF Pau Gasol | C Mehmet Okur

  15. #4515
    Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    MS Gulf Coast
    Posts
    1,186
    Quote Originally Posted by The JNR View Post
    I finally got to play some. Probably gonna stay up all night.

    MY PLAYER GOT DRAFTED 10 BY THE HORNETS!!
    You lucky dog you ! I was trying to get drafted by the Hornets at 10 but my guy went off in the rookie showcase (22 pts, 5 rebs, 7 assts) and the Kings drafted me with the 5th pick even tho I intentionally gave crappy interviews (Yes, i picked the YOLO response ) to them, warriors, and raptors hoping they wouldn't draft me. I would prolly stay with Kings because they have some nice young talent and we beat the Bulls the first and only game i played but I'd rather play for the Hornets. So I'll prolly request a trade in a few games.

    As far as the game goes tho, I am really starting to like the new controls more. When I first played the demo I hated them but I was just so used to playing 2k12. I kept forgetting to hold the L2 to shoot and would miss an opportunity at a good shot. Starting to get used to it more tho and like it now.

    I really wanted to start a My Team first because I've watched some videos and that mode just looks awesome to me. Unfortunately my internet was down for some reason last night so I couldn't play that game mode offline. I think it may become my favorite game mode this year. I like the idea of piecing together your own team and collecting and selling players on a market that fluctuates. Just looks like an awesome mode. So I'll be starting that tonight.

  16. #4516
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! LoCo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    3,404
    Good to know I'll eventually get used to holding L2. I'm continually driving the lane, then doing a move and going out of bounds instead of shooting lol
    Last edited by LoCo89; 10-03-2012 at 07:56 AM.

  17. #4517
    Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    Nets D ready to bring it to the Celtics!
    Right back at ya, very curious how the Glove will impact my team. Now have 3 legitimate scoring options for the first time and I think all 3 could easily go for 30 on any given night. And didn't have to give up anything on defense. Add to that a solid bench and I like my chances this year.

    Also if everyone gets their DCs in tonight how about a SIM?
    #FREEQUAIL

  18. #4518
    #CauseImAsFreeAsABirdNow    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,720
    Hope Nets/Warriors work out their trade before the sim....!

  19. #4519
    CP3 wasn't Dennis Scott on a minimum? It says Im still paying him

  20. #4520
    Fire Monty!! Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    13,923
    Quote Originally Posted by AD23 View Post
    CP3 wasn't Dennis Scott on a minimum? It says Im still paying him
    You have to pay the remaining amount of a players contract when he is cut.
    PelicansReport.com Sim League
    New Orleans Hornets General Manager

  21. #4521
    I thought minimums weren't guaranteed though and you dont have to pay them when they get cut

  22. #4522
    Fire Monty!! Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    13,923
    All contracts are guaranteed

  23. #4523
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,726
    Quote Originally Posted by PrepP View Post
    You lucky dog you ! I was trying to get drafted by the Hornets at 10 but my guy went off in the rookie showcase (22 pts, 5 rebs, 7 assts) and the Kings drafted me with the 5th pick even tho I intentionally gave crappy interviews (Yes, i picked the YOLO response ) to them, warriors, and raptors hoping they wouldn't draft me. I would prolly stay with Kings because they have some nice young talent and we beat the Bulls the first and only game i played but I'd rather play for the Hornets. So I'll prolly request a trade in a few games.

    As far as the game goes tho, I am really starting to like the new controls more. When I first played the demo I hated them but I was just so used to playing 2k12. I kept forgetting to hold the L2 to shoot and would miss an opportunity at a good shot. Starting to get used to it more tho and like it now.

    I really wanted to start a My Team first because I've watched some videos and that mode just looks awesome to me. Unfortunately my internet was down for some reason last night so I couldn't play that game mode offline. I think it may become my favorite game mode this year. I like the idea of piecing together your own team and collecting and selling players on a market that fluctuates. Just looks like an awesome mode. So I'll be starting that tonight.
    LOL
    Dude i have Horrendous game in my second my player (Athetic SG who couldnt hit the backboard on a shot and got passed up by 16 teams before eventually going to dallas (Boo). I like the angle of this player more than the All Around PF i made that just dominated the rookie showcase. Feel like I have to Earn it. I can't ever get over the question: What do you want your career to be. I'm like th best ever, what other answer is there. In the predraft review, "Delusional about his own talent" bahaha.

  24. #4524
    #CauseImAsFreeAsABirdNow    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,720
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    LOL
    Dude i have Horrendous game in my second my player (Athetic SG who couldnt hit the backboard on a shot and got passed up by 16 teams before eventually going to dallas (Boo). I like the angle of this player more than the All Around PF i made that just dominated the rookie showcase. Feel like I have to Earn it. I can't ever get over the question: What do you want your career to be. I'm like th best ever, what other answer is there. In the predraft review, "Delusional about his own talent" bahaha.

  25. #4525
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,726
    Quote Originally Posted by AD23 View Post
    I thought minimums weren't guaranteed though and you dont have to pay them when they get cut
    Only nonguaranteed was the second rounders and even that ability to release without salary cap ramifications had an expiration date.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •