Pelicans Report

Page 133 of 982 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 143 183 233 633 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 24539

Thread: League Chat Thread

The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    @HRSKIPBAYLESS :Possible and likely matchup of the Sonics and Grizz in the first round. WOW.
    Pistons in an excellent spot to upset 76ers in the first as well. Game of Thrones - NBA season 2 is bringing it
    Guys to watch out for (internet tough guys):

jrdbrn

Guys that know you are personally a coward despite never meeting you or holding a real conversation with you (psychic or stalker):

BasketballNate

@HRSKIPBAYLESS: Told you Lakers should start Hill at the 1. Playing best at the right time, but Mavs scary good and better than next year getting Cassel and not having to even give up Big Cat. Spurs the snake in the grass. LA must secure 1 seed to mitigate Dallas AND San Antionio.

@HRSKIPBAYLESS: Wizards rising like I said on the show two weeks ago. Sonics can't stay healthy. Told you Toronto wouldn't get their breakfast eaten in West, can't even win own division.

Catch 22: Bucks have 4th worst record in the league but traded away the pick. But had I not traded away pick, it would probably be like 10-15th overall.
    People's Basketball Sim League presents...

1992-93 Season Record: 52-30
    C Kevin Willis | PF Otis Thorpe | SF Robert Horry | SG Dell Curry | PG Johnny Dawkins
    Key Reserves: Robert Parish | Anthony Mason | Walter Davis | Terry Porter

Spurs Mavs tight race for #1.. Playoffs are gonna be crazy in the West.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Looking for a star type player, or close to one. I swear this deal will be unresistable.

I am offering Mike Bibby, Primoz Brezec, the Bucks 04 first, and 2 seconds for points and first rounders.
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

Will Yao be more prone to injuries than most players?

ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    Hope everyone made it through Issac OK. Lots of flooding throughout the coast. Prayers out to everyone. Hope everyone is safe and can recover quickly.

I'm checking in. Really worried for CP since I heard he lived in LaPlace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conroy View Post
    I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to Sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLa. View Post
    I think Sound just upped the standards in the league.
    GM of the Year

The former owner of the Seattle Supersonics under this username did not survive hurricane Isaac. However in his will he has left ownership of both items to our organization. From now on we will run all Seattle Supersonic activities. We look forward to dominating all of his internet enemies in root to the championship he would have wanted.

Fire Monty!! Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    I'm checking in. Really worried for CP since I heard he lived in LaPlace.
    I'm fine. I live in Belle Terre which was one of the subdivisions that was hit hard, but our house is on higher land then most of the neighborhood so we didn't get any water. It was really close to getting into my house, literally right up to the front door but never got into the house. The rain stopped just in time. A lot of friends who live on 51, in River Forrest, or Riverlands weren't as lucky. Some had a few inches, some lost everything.
    PelicansReport.com Sim League
    New Orleans Hornets General Manager

O my gosh!!! That was so inconsiderate of me!!! Totally forgot aboout the hurricane because I live in Alaska and don't really know anyone who has been affected. Sorry!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CP3forMVP View Post
    I'm fine. I live in Belle Terre which was one of the subdivisions that was hit hard, but our house is on higher land then most of the neighborhood so we didn't get any water. It was really close to getting into my house, literally right up to the front door but never got into the house. The rain stopped just in time. A lot of friends who live on 51, in River Forrest, or Riverlands weren't as lucky. Some had a few inches, some lost everything.
    Glad to hear you and yours faired ok, bro. I had some friends whose rooves caved in... spent all day yesterday (and going back today) helping them salvage what we could. Prayers and thoughts to anyone having to go through that right now

Guess this means quail an can contour his regularly scheduled button refreshing

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    The former owner of the Seattle Supersonics under this username did not survive hurricane Isaac. However in his will he has left ownership of both items to our organization. From now on we will run all Seattle Supersonic activities. We look forward to dominating all of his internet enemies in root to the championship he would have wanted.
    ...? Notsureifsrs.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I don't have Internet, just 3G lol

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    lol i was the 2nd worst team and WELL out of the playoffs... no need to refresh for me HAHA...

on that note, WILL REPAIR POWER LINES FOR POINTS!

Great to hear you made it out OK! Sorry to hear about the rest of the neighborhood tho.

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    lol i was the 2nd worst team and WELL out of the playoffs... no need to refresh for me HAHA...

on that note, WILL REPAIR POWER LINES FOR POINTS!

How long before the power comes back? Probably at least a week right?

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

Good to hear. And glad we can have some levity right now.

Hope the best for the former Sonics owners. I guess they're gonna have to move that team to some Podunk town like OKC now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    How long before the power comes back? Probably at least a week right?
    I heard Sept 6th is a target date.

I heard Sept 6th is a target date.
    That's not too bad considering the damage.

Thread Information