Pelicans Report

Page 166 of 986 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 176 216 266 666 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,150 of 24628

Thread: League Chat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Geno smith is not robert Griffin III, Barkley has been exposed. Not happening.
    I bet you Jamison that a QB will go first. Most likely one of those 2.
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

Not as fast, but he's bigger and I think can throw the ball just as well.

The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    Done. I will just bet that neither of those guys will got #1 overall.
    #PELICANSFANMODOFTHE YEAR

Quote Originally Posted by coltsguy510 View Post
    Not as fast, but he's bigger and I think can throw the ball just as well.
    Go watch the LSU WVU game from last year.

Done. I will just bet that neither of those guys will got #1 overall.
    Wait, what will you give lol.

It' like a year away, i have no idea what i'll have lol.

Go watch the LSU WVU game from last year.
    Do you know how much better he has gotten? If he does good against Texas, he will be viewed at a much higher standard.

It' like a year away, i have no idea what i'll have lol.
    I probably won't even have Jamison lol. Probably will trade him away or lose him in FA.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    I was just trying to give a bright side. We have a future top 5 QB (barring injuries) and if we do have the #1 pick I would be fine with that. We could trade down a few spots, get a buttload of picks, and than select Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia. We could also trade down like 10 spots, get even more picks, and select Chance Warmack OG Alabama.
    You with trades, our team rebuil while contending(it's kinda weird). When Colts are doing neither lol. How you suppose to rebuild with resigning an old aging receiver to a healthy contract and keeping to old D-linemen I personally love. And RG3 is the better QB IMO.

I probably won't even have Jamison lol. Probably will trade him away or lose him in FA.
    Remember Pat White?

Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    You with trades, our team continue to rebild while contending. When Colts are doing neither lol. How you suppose to rebuild with resigning an old aging receiver to a healthy contract and keeping to old D-linemen I personally love. And RG3 is the better QB IMO.
    Luck has been more clutch than RG3 and has way less weapons surrounding him. Reggie Wayne has been a top 5 receiver so far. Freeneys contract expires next season. We will have the most cap room in the NFL this next FA.

HEY!! USC fan here(future college ) But on a forum I heard that a student said Barkley may stay another year as USC hopes to appeal to go after a championship. But hey it just was on the forum.

Remember Pat White?
    Yep. He didn't have the passing skills that Smith has. He was suited to be more of a receiver. Smith has great poise in the pocket. He is an elite downfield passer and pretty dang accurate. He just threw for more touchdowns than he had incompletions in this past game.

Luck has been more clutch than RG3 and has way less weapons surrounding him. Reggie Wayne has been a top 5 receiver so far. Freeneys contract expires next season. We will have the most cap room in the NFL this next FA.
    IDK if I should take this as a joke or not. Redskins have a bunch of butter fingers on their squad. You guys have under-rated receivers in Collie, White and Gonzalez with a stable line. So honestly RG3 don't have less weapons.

Yep. He didn't have the passing skills that Smith has. He was suited to be more of a receiver. Smith has great poise in the pocket. He is an elite downfield passer and pretty dang accurate. He just threw for more touchdowns than he had incompletions in this past game.
    Nah, I disagree. I dont think Geno Smith is a NFL QB; when i saw RGIII play i knew he was born to play QB. Can't say that about Geno.

Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    IDK if I should take this as a joke or not. Redskins have a bunch of butter fingers on their squad. You guys have under-rated receivers in Collie, White and Gonzalez with a stable line. So honestly RG3 don't have less weapons.
    Collie was just put on IR and White and Gonzalez were released this offseason. Our oline is one of the worst in the league!! Luck is pressured every single play, but is athletic enough to escape it. Our LT is good, but our OG's and RT suck!!!!!! Garcon is a big time weapon for RG3. It also helps that he has a great run game and a very good D.

Nah, I disagree. I dont think Geno Smith is a NFL QB; when i saw RGIII play i knew he was born to play QB. Can't say that about Geno.
    We'll see........we'll see.

But you just said u have a top 5 receiver, RGIII doesnt have near that. You also have Fleener, whow ill be pretty damn good.

But you just said u have a top 5 receiver, RGIII doesnt have near that. You also have Fleener, whow ill be pretty damn good.
    I shouldn't have phrased it like that. RG3 has a much better overall team and oline than Luck. We haven't used Fleener nearly enough.

CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    jesus christ I don't know if I can watch the Saints anymore. The refs handed them the game and they still blew it. Absolutely pathetic.

The Bucs DC sucks at play calling!!!
    Last edited by coltsguy510; 09-30-2012 at 06:48 PM.

It sucks man. I see us finishing with a 8-8 or 9-7 record and fighting for a playoff spot. When Vilma and Vitt come back we will have one of defensive commanders on defense and Vitt will bring that meanest in the locker room. All in all we can honestly use Peyton, we would be down by half but when we come out the locker room to start the 3rd we would be a whole new team. Most Saints fans know so hopefully Vitt brings a little of that.

Hater, dudes a rookie; give him a chance.

Boom RGIII brought them there. Eat those words Luck slurper!

Hater, dudes a rookie; give him a chance.
    Luck has already made 2 downfield game winning drives. One of them was nulled because our D allowed a 60 something yard pass downfield.

Thread Information