.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 106 of 986 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 116 156 206 606 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 24645

Thread: League Chat Thread

  1. #2626
    #CauseImAsFreeAsABirdNow    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,703
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    Can someone explain to me why Ray Allen never wins a three point contest?
    People's Basketball Sim League presents...

    1995-96 Season
    C Kevin Willis | PF Brian Grant | SF Jalen Rose | SG Michael Finley | PG Terrell Brandon
    Key Reserves: Dikembe Mutombo | Todd Day










  2. #2627
    Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    MS Gulf Coast
    Posts
    1,184
    LOL at DeMarr Johnson participating in 2000 Rookie all star game & 2001 Rookie all star game.

  3. #2628
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! LoCo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    3,404
    Probably as a Rookie, and then as a Sophmore
    HR SIM LEAGUE: MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES


    Mod over at reddit.com/r/NOLAPelicans

  4. #2629
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Should be 2 PFs making it though?
    Well Tim Terrific is a lock for the PF starter position. And Arenas didn't make it but Tinsley did?!!?? I guess that makes up for it, but doesn't make sense. Tinsley does avg more apg, maybe Assists are the most important statistic in this alternate NBA universe.
    #FREEQUAIL

  5. #2630
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,681
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    Probably as a Rookie, and then as a Sophmore
    Think he was saying that he didnt think he deserved it but somehow he made it each time.

  6. #2631
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,681
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetsFaninKY View Post
    Well Tim Terrific is a lock for the PF starter position. And Arenas didn't make it but Tinsley did?!!?? I guess that makes up for it, but doesn't make sense. Tinsley does avg more apg, maybe Assists are the most important statistic in this alternate NBA universe.
    I do have a virtual man crush on him for getting his team to the finals with David Wesley and Jason Williams being the next best guys.

  7. #2632
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! LoCo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    3,404
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Think he was saying that he didnt think he deserved it but somehow he made it each time.
    Ya I realized that after lol

  8. #2633
    CP3 has deceitful eyes ohnosono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Paul's balls
    Posts
    2,944
    Shaq didn't even make the all-star bench

  9. #2634
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,681
    His numbers have gone down quite a bit since you added a surrounding team lol, but he's still the best 5 in the game.

  10. #2635
    I am willing to trade 2 2nd rounders for 5 points.
    HR Sim League Orlando Magic

    PG: Luke Ridnour, Delonte West, Greg Minor

    SG: Andre Iguodala, Mickael Pietrus

    SF: Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Boris Diaw

    PF: Charlie Villanueva, Ian Mahinimi, Amir Johnson

    C: Eddy Curry, Mamadou Ndiaye, Adam Parada

  11. #2636
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,681
    I'm willing to trade 2 seocnd rounders for 2 points.

  12. #2637
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I'm willing to trade 2 seocnd rounders for 2 points.
    Really man. You don't even have 2 2nd rounders and I know that your joking, but stop being a jerk.

  13. #2638
    Mark Jackson and 4 points on the block for a first rounder.

    Tim Hardaway and Robinson may be available as well.
    Last edited by BeeBall Reasons; 08-09-2012 at 02:51 PM.

  14. #2639
    screw it, how about one pick for 2 points.

  15. #2640
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! LoCo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    3,404
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    Mark Jackson and 4 points on the block for a first rounder.

    Tim Hardaway and Robinson may be available as well.
    Has Mark still not played?

  16. #2641
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    Has Mark still not played?
    Only one game. I looked at his player card.

  17. #2642
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo89 View Post
    Has Mark still not played?
    Not this season, got injured in the first game, he's almost back though, but with Hardaway on my team, he's not really needed.

  18. #2643
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    Not this season, got injured in the first game, he's almost back though, but with Hardaway on my team, he's not really needed.
    He's been injured for you? That sucks.

  19. #2644
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! LoCo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    3,404
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    Not this season, got injured in the first game, he's almost back though, but with Hardaway on my team, he's not really needed.
    gotcha

  20. #2645
    Players that have missed 10 or more days for me:
    Jackson
    Shareef
    Ratliff
    Robinson (twice)

    not a fun season so far. I'm pushing trades before I've seen my team healthy. That has me worried.

  21. #2646
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    Players that have missed 10 or more days for me:
    Jackson
    Shareef
    Ratliff
    Robinson (twice)

    not a fun season so far. I'm pushing trades before I've seen my team healthy. That has me worried.
    Yikes, that's a lot of injuries!!

  22. #2647
    The Mad Titan    Contributor   
    BallSoHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,681
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    Players that have missed 10 or more days for me:
    Jackson
    Shareef
    Ratliff
    Robinson (twice)

    not a fun season so far. I'm pushing trades before I've seen my team healthy. That has me worried.
    Tend to think it's natural to want to move pieces, but you have time to see them healthy now. You're over .500 with all of those injuries somehow or another. I picked you to win the west because you already have it all. Now comes the hardest part, patience.

  23. #2648
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Tend to think it's natural to want to move pieces, but you have time to see them healthy now. You're over .500 with all of those injuries somehow or another. I picked you to win the west because you already have it all. Now comes the hardest part, patience.
    It's really hard to be patient.
    I've got a couple of trades in mind, wouldn't want to push to hard and pull an Eric Snow again though.

  24. #2649
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! LoCo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    3,404
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    It's really hard to be patient.
    I've got a couple of trades in mind, wouldn't want to push to hard and pull an Eric Snow again though.
    Ugh I hear you, I get antsy and bored and wanna make trades. You should see my NBA2k12 transaction list for my franchise lol, hence Zo being on the block for most of the season

  25. #2650
    #CauseImAsFreeAsABirdNow    Contributor   
    IamQuailman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NERLA
    Posts
    8,703
    LOL, i think during the lul between sims everyone gets ants in their pants and wants to make trades. I'm guilty as charged. lol

    And you are absolutely right about NBA2K transactions LOL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •