Pelicans Report

Thread: Got to love the media

The Franchise

Got to love the media

Whem chris Paul was with Hornets, media said he was maybe thec3rd best Pg behind Williams and rose. Now that he is with Clippers he's the best.

Chris Paul has/had been mentioned as being the best pg by the media before he went to the Clippers. They weren't saying it so much last season because he was trying to come back from that knee surgery so he wasn't the Chris Paul that they had been accustomed to.

You have to also remember Deron Williams has fallen off the media map with the losing Nets, he isn't in the playoffs and he has dropped from the daily conversation. Everyone knows CP3 is an amazing point guard.

Not to mention Chris was ocnsidered #1 until his inuries struck hard. People forgot how good he was.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

To be fair Deron Williams is having one of his worst years.
    looking for team to bandwagon, pls help

Many media folks would rather guess at something than say "I don't know" or just shut up. Hence, we hear stupidity. They end up knowing more about `show', which can be fueled by wins and personality, good or otherwise, both of which are in LA on both teams.

Ignore morons in any case.

Enough people consistently regard him highly to have kept him in the forefront depite being in the swamp of the NBA. That is a testament to how good he is.

There's also small market sensitivity that sees large market bias when there isn't too much to see . . . just small minds with limited resources being distracted by shiny things . . .

Thread Information