1. You must have atleast one first for the upcoming 2 seasons.
2. You cannot trade picks not available in the index.
3. You cannot cut a player that you just traded for and then sign him back to the other team.
4. You cannot trade more than $10 in any trade. No ways around this rule.
5. You cannot break trades into two parts. Meaning, you cannot perform one trade with a team then turn around and perform another trade with the same team.
6. You cannot trade more than five players/picks in a trade. League money does not apply to this rule.
7. No three team trades.
8. You must wait one sim before trading a player you just signed (does not count for players signed before the first sim, read below).
9. You must wait 60 days to trade a player you just traded for or signed.
Last edited by AD23forMVP; 10-05-2012 at 06:37 PM.
PelicansReport.com Sim League
New Orleans Hornets General Manager
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)