Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: HR 2012 Fantasy draft trade thread

HR 2012 Fantasy draft trade thread

To help the other thread have less clutter

-Post all trades here
    -Both GMs must confirm
    -Trades also must have an equal amount of picks/players in them
    -I must approve all trades
    Last edited by speedyG; 05-08-2012 at 04:19 PM.

****TRADE ALERT****

Nolaslim213 has sent his 1st round pick (#24 overall), his 4th round pick (#73 overall), and his 7th round pick (From Detriot via Kaitos) to SharlieCheen in exchange for Derrick Rose.

slim you violate rbow's 3rd rule, equal amount of picks!

I think there should be a free agency after the 12 round where people without 12 players can pickup players, that way they can trade picks

hornetstime receives: Derrick Rose, 5(107), 12

Sharliecheen receives: 2(28), 2(45), 4(93)

Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    ****TRADE ALERT****

Nolaslim213 has sent his 1st round pick (#24 overall), his 4th round pick (#73 overall), and his 7th round pick (From Detriot via Kaitos) to SharlieCheen in exchange for Derrick Rose.
    this is not even a legal trade, we agreed that equal amount of picks have to be exchanged.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    SharlieCheen just needs to ****ing keep DRose, because they both think they have him. Throw a veto on their *** rbow!

Every trade that gets approved should have balanced amount of picks going back and forth otherwise it becomes a mess, thats how other leagues like this run. Trades that do not meet this criteria should not be approved.

Quote Originally Posted by janjanjanjan3 View Post
    slim you violate rbow's 3rd rule, equal amount of picks!
    Nah, nah. This is a newly amended rule that applies from the moment that he posted the rule. This deal was completed last night and reported this morning (in the first thread) before he stated such rule.

I just re-posted it in this thread so that he could put in up on the big board.

Quote Originally Posted by aussieNOHfan View Post
    I think there should be a free agency after the 12 round where people without 12 players can pickup players, that way they can trade picks
    It could work, just do a waiver order in opposite of the draft, but this would just drag things on even longer though if people keep trading uneven # of picks

so the 11th and 12th round picks is almost nothing because it can easily be replaced by free agent signings

Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    this is not even a legal trade, we agreed that equal amount of picks have to be exchanged.
    Lol at you trying to say that my trade is illegal, when you have the same exact issue with your trade. Either way, like I said, this rule wasn't in effect when I first reported the trade. It came in after, and as such, my trade with SharlieCheen doesn't apply to that rule.

so the 11th and 12th round picks is almost nothing because it can easily be replaced by free agent signings
    No, you get priority choice on FAs. You can grab a guy you love uncontested.

Lol at you trying to say that my trade is illegal, when you have the same exact issue with your trade. Either way, like I said, this rule wasn't in effect when I first reported the trade. It came in after, and as such, my trade with SharlieCheen doesn't apply to that rule.
    well technically, its not even finalized so. you still dont have a deal.

well technically, its not even finalized so. you still dont have a deal.
    It was still reported homie, and that's all that matters

It was still reported homie, and that's all that matters
    JUDGE!

if we did FA it would be a waiver order slim, and as for the trade I'm just gonna let SharlieCheen decide which one he wants

I have equal amount of parts in/out. After this trade I would have Rose + 11 picks = 12.

sorry guys for the mix up i thought hornetstime gave his picks away already and i got a bit confused sorry!!!
    rigth now im on hornetstime side for agreeing to his trade you guys can try and outbid each other for him to change my mind!
    sorry guys for the mix up!
    and i think its better if announce the trades now? :/
    Last edited by SharlieCheen; 05-08-2012 at 07:08 PM.

looking to get another 2nd without givin up Gasol or my current 2nd, hit me up if your interested

Official Trade between hornetstime247 and kaitos/hornets78, also sent to rbow for approval.

hornetstime247 gets: Westbrook, 3,4,12

hornets78 gets: 2(28), 2(29), 5, 11

Also I have a 2(45), two high 3s and two 4s. I'd like to move up if anyone is interested in getting some extra picks.

Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    Official Trade between hornetstime247 and kaitos/hornets78, also sent to rbow for approval.

hornetstime247 gets: Westbrook, 3,4,12

hornets78 gets: 2(28), 2(29), 5, 11
    I did agree to this trade.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

^^^ Did the above trade get approved???

hornetstime247 (not sure what team you are lol) get-
    2nd round (31)
    3rd
    4th
    6th

Pistons get-