Pelicans Report

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: O-Fish PS3 NBA 2k12 League Information Need votes from playersrra

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I think i know how to fix, let me finish up this second half.
    I'm not sure if you're replying to me, but fix what?

You don't follow my Twitter, I lead yours.

https://twitter.com/#!/onpointlikecp3

ok no doubt the difficulty has to be changed there is no way that jennings posts up against stoudimire and wins...and then steals the ball hits a fade away 3 whilst being double teamed

I put it on the lower setting from the votes. andd honestly im not sure theres a way to change the difficulty unless we restart....

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

What a crazy *** finish and gutsy win for my Beez!!!

Hornets 83 Suns 80

**CP3 drank Jordan's **** in the 4th quarter and became him!!!**
    Last edited by WhereisWaldo; 05-14-2012 at 10:38 PM.

sent you a pm onpoint

Geaux Hornets! Contributor PrepP's Avatar
    onpointlikecp3, I would be interested in a trade for Kobe. I am the Magic. Look over my team and let me know if there is anyone you like.

There's a trade pending right now forr him in which we have both agreed.

ha damn ya I feel your pain about jennings, lou williams and crawford just lit me up last night making fade aways and anything else they wanted to shoot reguardless how good my D was on them. I'm not really that good to begin with at the game, but damn its hard to win when the other team shoots 70%!!

Look at my box score, I was down one at the half; then i shot 32% and them 65% in the seocnd half. Ended up losing by 19. Was gross.

lol ya my shooting % is atrocious! I cant get the timing down to save my life. I can shoot the s**t out of some freethrows though

What difficulty is it on?

Computer is tough as hell in this game. There are so many CHEAP tricks the game pulls. Like how computer will get tons of steals, even on a 3 and 1 break. Seems like your guy will be open but when you pass it he turns and runs behind a defender so they can steal it. But when you tip a pass one of the cpu players will pick it right back up even if you have 4 players standing next to the ball.
    Last night I drafted Kris Humphries because his rebounding is one of the best in the game. I played one game against the cpu. They were grabbing offensive rebounds over him like crazy. So I started to help him with whoever i was controlling and cpu was still getting rebounds over 2 ppl and I had "crash the boards" all the way up.
    The worst is how mediocre players will drain shots with good defense on them. But my star player will miss wide open shots over and over.
    This game will really work your nerves.

BallSoHard, Hoe do the trades work. Do other members get a chance to vote on trades? or do the automatically go through if both teams agree to it?

Quote Originally Posted by PrepP View Post
    BallSoHard, Hoe do the trades work. Do other members get a chance to vote on trades? or do the automatically go through if both teams agree to it?
    Other members get to veto the deal. If it's vetoed, it will go to arbitration.

So what is the difficulty on?

And everyone on my team is on the trading block except for Irving.

When I googled it, it looks like they do get a chance to vote on it, if someone votes against it, it goes into arbitration for a few days and i beleiev it gives both users that agreed to it, to look at it again. That being said, if two users agree on it; im going to let most things pass as long as they seem to have a reason for it. IE trading a vet for youth, telent for talent, or salary dump. Not going to allow something silly llike LeBron for the #1 oveerall regardless of the player out there, unless he's saying he will test free agency and the player wants something in return.

That's cool. I'm hoping we keep this as "realistic" as we can. Like you said and not trading scrubs for superstars. I haven't seen you guys trade but kobe is one of the best players in the game. I would be against a kobe trade if you were not giving up equal talent. IMO, Kobe for Blake Griffin and Alec Burks is not equal talent swap. Close but not quite. Like I said , I don't know what trade you guys agreed to, just going on what you guys discussed on the board earlier. Maybe I'm in the minority about that trade though.

But I also understand you got screwed out of your first couple picks in the draft.

I understand what you're saying. BG is only 7 points less with A potential than Kobe and is 22 as opposed to 33 which will be declining per year (if u play association you'll agree). Along with that I'm
    Giving up a first and am Taking on 70 million additional in salary over the life of the deal.

Yeah Gilbert arenas in the third is just sad.

Hey Robo, look at the Timberwolves. Who would you want for Melo?

Interesting read here : http://www.facebook.com/note.php?not...50309123627267

Also, I fully encourage everyone to create a post in which you can update us on the prgress of your online franchise. You can keep an up to date roster, your draft and how you feel about it whos's on the trading block. I think this will help expidite trades and such and to be honest, the 2k interface isnt great. And Frankly, i'm interested in everyone's franchise. Like say for instance you want to wholesale your team and build young, post your intent and why. Thank it could be fun.

Ill be home around 4cst n ill check it out

Difficulty is on the third highest one? so it's like rookie then something, then the next one is what it's on, either vet or all star.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Difficulty is on the third highest one? so it's like rookie then something, then the next one is what it's on, either vet or all star.
    All Star or Superstar? I know Superstar is kind of cheesy, just not as much as Hall Of Fame. All Star is probably the best difficulty to play on. Not too easy, not too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepP View Post
    You called him"Hoe" That deserves a #PimpSlap

Thread Information