Pelicans Report

Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast

Thread: HR 2012 NBA Fantasy Draft Picks

less then 2 hrs til next pick

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Bee-Fense's Avatar
    Not saying any names, but there's one or two players that I can't believe haven't been taken yet.

same here well i can think of 1

Since I shortened the time limit should I start giving best 2k12 players again?

Quote Originally Posted by rbow. View Post
    Since I shortened the time limit should I start giving best 2k12 players again?
    maybe you can just PM it to the one OTC

rbow, should work like the nfl draft, just keep knocking them down until they pick. There's someone I want bad and I don't want it to be an autodraft.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Trell PM'd me last night and said he wanted Marc Gasol. Y'all should pencil that in for him.

Have a screen shot or something?

I don't have a Mac... I don't think you can screen shot on a Windows.

I would imagine that Gasol is the "someone (you) want bad," right? Makes sense... He is the best player on the board.

Anyway, I'm out. Trell just asked me to keep an eye on this because he was going to be busy today.
    Last edited by nolaslim213; 05-10-2012 at 02:52 PM.

press the print screen button and paste it in windows. If so I'll honor it as a gentleman's agreement for my pick.

And honestly, If he was you wouldn't know either way.

ohk thanks Slim, I'll put it as Gasol for now and if he wants to change it when he gets here he can

ill go with:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	curry_usab_111110.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	102.3 KB 
ID:	3730
    point/shooting guard, Steph Curry

rbow you forgot to give onpointlikecp3 the 50th pick

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    It confirmed! But how can you guys try to skip my pick, I was far under 24hours! They have been posters taking forever(way longer then me)!

New Rule for 2nd Round: 12 hour time limit to pick
    ^

^
    ^

As i stated on the trade thread, im willing to move down up to 5 spots. I am drafting currently.

I didn't make my first pick, but in going along with the theme of this team, I'm going to select:

Andre Iguodala

Maybe the top wing defender out there, shot a .390 from the 3 point line this year (shocked the hell out of me) averging 5.5 assist per game 1.7 steals and 6.1 Rebounds per game. Kind of guy who's total game compliments Rondo and can get out on the break with him. Defense baby ! lol

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    I didn't make my first pick, but in going along with the theme of this team, I'm going to select:

Andre Iguodala

Maybe the top wing defender out there, shot a .390 from the 3 point line this year (shocked the hell out of me) averging 5.5 assist per game 1.7 steals and 6.1 Rebounds per game. Kind of guy who's total game compliments Rondo and can get out on the break with him. Defense baby ! lol
    That's the same pick I would have made, actually. It's like I'm still calling the shots!

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post

Andre Iguodala

Draft a defensive center at 45 you're looking at the start of a pretty good team if you get some further offensive talent

Guy's make sure your always checking to see if you have hit the limit in Inbox/Sent Messages

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    ^^ resend your message, bro.^^

rubicon is OTC, i made a deal with him for this pick, im just waiting his and rbows approval to pick.

Griffin, my 7th and 9th for his 2nd(OTC), 3rd and 6th

lol griffin

Aussies 9th round pick should be mine from the last trade

Thread Information