Pelicans Report

Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast

Thread: HR 2012 NBA Fantasy Draft Picks

FBB?

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    How about this, start a new league or let everyone draft over! First of all Kaitos offered me the trade & askd dude did he wanted more picks & his answer was no! Or if you don't want to do that cancel all the trades & eliminate trading so this can be a boring damn league with no excitement! You can veto all the trades I did & the ones evolved around me! I can careless since we got so many men on here crying like females! No hard feelings at all & rbow I feel your doing a good job!

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    Can we just get rid of trades all together? The way the draft was originally set up seems fair already. Undo every trade. The trades just cause confusion and controversy as well as slow things down. If we do stick with trades they should be a straight swapping of picks (swap of 2nds and 3rds, swap of 3rds and 4ths etc) rather than this mess.
    Yea commissioner, you sound like you is the commissioner or Mark Cuban inside of the commissioners ear telling what & what not to do!

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    FBB?
    A sim league.

Hells to the yeah. And yes I wouldnt mind helping.

Only problem is I'm not sure if we would be able to get a separate forum for it.

Not sure if it costs HR money to create another section or not.

cleared my inbox..

Well let me know, I'm interested.

allow trades to happen and stop complaining everyone. seriously, just focus on what you are doing and stop worrying about everyone else. The only person who can complain is rbow since he is the one who has to spend his time doing this. IM sure if he wants to appoint a commish to review trades there are going to be willing voulanteers.

When is the trades going to be veto?

I'll leave the poll open for a day, or until one side gets a majority

Just do it.

New Rule: I have to approve all trades, I may ask a couple members to help me out

PM me for trades! Including Rudy Gay!

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Make sure somebody PM's me when its my next go. I'm kind of bored with this whole business.

Can we please make it a 12hr pick time limit. 24hrs is ridiculously long.

I think I'm going to after this round, guys who dont think that they will be able to make some of their picks (Mr West I think?) I can give you a co-gm

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rbow. View Post
    I think I'm going to after this round, guys who dont think that they will be able to make some of their picks (Mr West I think?) I can give you a co-gm
    I should be able to get my pick in.

Should start a poll with the whole redraft thing with a 10hr auto pick limit. With 36hrs of no show your kicked. Lmbo

Quote Originally Posted by rbow. View Post
    New Rule: I have to approve all trades, I may ask a couple members to help me out
    dude this is a lot of work! you may have to be online all the time.

i dont know about everyone but i think we shouldve talked about the rules first before starting.

think its better if i announce a drose trade
    i kinda thought hornetstime gave his picks he was gonna for rose away already!
    i said deal to him first but thought it was too late when i thought he gave it away so i got confused so then i was agreeing to nolaslim.
    RIGHT NOW noone gets Drose but if both of you want him im on hornetstime's trade offer
    other guys can try and match his deal and outbid him if you want.

The draft is back on, Guru u can pick now, there are no keepers

working on a couple trades, will be done as fast as i can, sorry guys

An update on the sim league (sorry to use your thread rbow, just don't want to start a new one), I have the file so if people want to do it we can.

Just need a forum to do it in on SR, unless someone knows how to do our own forum?

Quote Originally Posted by CP3forMVP View Post
    An update on the sim league (sorry to use your thread rbow, just don't want to start a new one), I have the file so if people want to do it we can.

Just need a forum to do it in on SR, unless someone knows how to do our own forum?
    cool, sign me up for that one

Thread Information