Pelicans Report

Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

Thread: HR 2012 NBA Fantasy Draft Picks

Quote Originally Posted by rbow. View Post
    Personally for me it was definitely unfair, but I'm confident I can still win and I could live with it
    Same. That's why i stopped complaining. Because no one else was complaining.

However, everyone on this board other than Kaitos knows that he got ripped off in every trade.

And yes Kaitos is either not very smart, or is being careless and hasty and he will lose in the first round and of that im certain.

if nolaslim somehow ends up with Rose for the deal he offered im gonna be shocked!! First of all he is barely giving anything up and second of all he giving up extra late picks to sharliecheen without getting anything back as an incentive, I agreed to a deal with sharliecheen giving up way more in a more balanced and fair proposal!
    Last edited by hornetstime247; 05-08-2012 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee-Fense View Post
    Also, I think both traders should have to message rbow before being 100% completed. He can then say if the trade is good for approval.
    I'd agree with this.

I'm just gonna put it to a poll like I originally planned

I think we should allow the nolaslim deals to go through. He made them fair square, no reason to punish him for the mistakes of others.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    I don't want these crappy trades going through either. I thought the point of it was to see who could get the best draft and build a team, not getting frickin DRose for a second.

You cant punish people for making trades. Everyone is on an open playing field, trades are part of the game, every trade is being made on a mutual agreement. It would be wrong and selfish of anyone to come in and block any trades unless someone is cheating somehow.

Also I'm tired of trading. Its too hard on rbow and its breaking the league.

These trades are so fishy that I'm honestly wondering if cheating is going down.

At this point you have to let trading go through. Too many deals have been made, picks have already been made with traded picks so you cant just stop now since that will ruin the league. You have to let people do what they want. If someone feels like trading Rudy Gay for a pile of trash it is his right and guess what we all lucked out by not talking to kaitos first. I guarantee if you made the same deal you would be feeling very different about this issue.

I mean, nolaslim has a deal for Rose that i want, but im not gonna sit here and complain just because he's dedicating more of his time and effort to searching out the best deals. Thats how the world works! Good for him! He's beating the crap out of all of us and I would advice you to start taking a page out of his book instead of wasting your time complaining about it.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Those deals ruin the league.

It's not too late, none of those picks have been made yet and slim's trade involving some of those picks hasn't been confirmed yet, we'll just see how the poll goes

Thats the thing. Its a draft, and its been one round. Noone should be beating the crap out of anyone. These trades arnt really fair.

they do not ruin the league, so what he has russel westbrook or rudy gay or whatever he has. Man up and try to beat him! Just congratulate him for making those deals and try and beat him. You still have 12 picks, so do I so does he. He even started with the last pick of the draft which is the worst spot to be in.

If you put every trade up for a vote this will take forever. Let people make the deals they want, both approve it, send it to rbow or whoever wants to be appointed commish and pass it through and move on with the picks.

I'm considering getting rid of trading after this round, I don't want this to become about who spends the most time fishing around for the dumbest GM to trade with

I think we all know who can come up with most lopsided trades here
    Last edited by speedyG; 05-08-2012 at 03:21 PM.

If thats the case i want to veto my last trade with bee-fence if your gonna do that.

Kaitos trades the 10th overall pick (Westbrook) and the 58th pick for the 17th overall pick (Rudy) and the 113th pick? What?

Kaito trades the 17th overall pick (Rudy) AND a 7th rounder for a 3rd, 6th, and 8th rounder? What?

Those trades absolutely make this entire thing pointless, both are laughably bad.

Replacement ie me. Kthanks

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Yeah, this really isn't fun anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by rbow. View Post
    I'm considering getting rid of trading after this round, I don't want this to become about who spends the most time fishing around for the dumbest GM to trade with

I think we all know who can come up with most lopsided trades here
    Your punishing him for being better at this than you and I and most other people here???? I'm defending him because the trading makes this so interesting that if you remove it than it just becomes a huge wait game and the guys with the top 3 picks are obviously at a huge advantage. The NBA is about stars, obviously whoever has Lebron or Durant is gonna beat the guy who has Demarcus Cousins or Pau Gasol. Whether he has Mike Conley or Jrue Holiday in round 4 or Jason Kopono or Anthony Morrow in round 12 is not gonna matter. Trading atleast makes things interesting.

Taking advantage of someone that either a. has no idea what he is doing or b. is trading just to trade, nomatter the outcome doesn't mean they are better.

this is fantasy DRAFT. If you want to win something based on solely trades then go create a Trade league, I dont feel like spending all that time looking for trades, I usually dont even do trades unless ppl PM offers to me, and I'm sure others feel the same way

However trades are a good way to keep it active, so I may just make it where I have to approve trades
    Last edited by speedyG; 05-08-2012 at 03:49 PM.

Can we just get rid of trades all together? The way the draft was originally set up seems fair already. Undo every trade. The trades just cause confusion and controversy as well as slow things down. If we do stick with trades they should be a straight swapping of picks (swap of 2nds and 3rds, swap of 3rds and 4ths etc) rather than this mess.

For the record, if I can get a hold of a copy of FBB would anyone be interested in being a commish or atleast co-commish?

Thread Information