.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 1175

Thread: HR 2012 NBA Fantasy Draft Picks

  1. #351
    Good pick. I was looking at him as a possible choice. He is young and incredibly immature, and his shot selection sucks, but his talent is undeniable. I wouldn't want him to lead my team, but in the right locker room, he could be a great talent.

  2. #352
    Get the elite young talent now, and the good veteran leadership later.

    That's my strategy anyway.

  3. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by Coughka View Post
    Get the elite young talent now, and the good veteran leadership later.

    That's my strategy anyway.
    Not a bad strategy at all.

  4. #354
    I have 3 early second rounders and an early 4th if anyone is looking to make a deal.

  5. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    I have 3 early second rounders and an early 4th if anyone is looking to make a deal.
    p.s. im own 25,28 and 29. Ill move down in the second in exchange for a late 3rd, early 4th.

  6. #356
    Official Trade

    hornetstime247 gets

    2(45)
    3
    4 (93)
    5
    7

    Bee-Fence gets:
    2(25)
    4(76)
    8
    9,9

  7. #357
    For...ev...er... The JNR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mid-city
    Posts
    3,353
    78, if you want, you can have my team. I have Rondo, so I'm not sure if you like how I started the team, but you can probably turn it around.

  8. #358
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,225
    Where's rbow?

  9. #359
    The Franchise bustahyndes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    (Brow)n Under
    Posts
    1,955
    hornetstime, i hope your sending your trades to rbow aswell



  10. #360
    ****TRADE ALERT****

    Nolaslim213 has sent his 1st round pick (#24 overall), his 4th round pick (#73 overall), and his 7th round pick (From Detriot via Kaitos) to SharlieCheen in exchange for Derrick Rose.

  11. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    ****TRADE ALERT****

    Nolaslim213 has sent his 1st round pick (#24 overall), his 4th round pick (#73 overall), and his 7th round pick (From Detriot via Kaitos) to SharlieCheen in exchange for Derrick Rose.



    I agreed to a deal with him yesterday as well though!

  12. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    I agreed to a deal with him yesterday as well though!
    hornetstime receives: Derrick Rose, 5(107), 12

    Sharliecheen receives: 2(28), 2(45), 4(93)

  13. #363
    I made a thread asking if you guys wanted to make this a keeper-league where we keep some players we draft and maybe do a rookie draft, but it didnt get many replies so I just kept it 1 year

    Sorry kaitos but those trades are awful, I wanted to be a fair/easy going commish but those trades make the other teams stacked, and you should be able to get much better value than what you got

    I think I'm going to have to veto..should I make a poll?

  14. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    I agreed to a deal with him yesterday as well though!
    Interesting.... In this case, I would assume that the first person to post the trade gets the player... Rbow?

  15. #365
    so you both have Derrick Rose? and rbow vetoing kaitos' trade? CHAOS!

    HR Sim League - Washington Wizards

  16. #366
    Hey rbow, delete your inbox.

  17. #367
    Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    I agreed to a deal with him yesterday as well though!
    did he confirm?

  18. #368
    Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    Hey rbow, delete your inbox.
    done


    Guys post all trades in the new thread so this one doesnt have as much clutter

  19. #369
    Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    Interesting.... In this case, I would assume that the first person to post the trade gets the player... Rbow?
    let him decide as to which deal he wants , i mean with mine hes getting a much higher return so it should be obvious :P

  20. #370
    For...ev...er... The JNR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mid-city
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by janjanjanjan3 View Post
    so you both have Derrick Rose? and rbow vetoing kaitos' trade? CHAOS!
    http://www.dramabutton.com/

  21. #371
    rbow, i suggest you make another thread for the 2nd round

  22. #372
    The Franchise bustahyndes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    (Brow)n Under
    Posts
    1,955
    damn i wanna keeper league, which actually sounds like a sim league

  23. #373
    like I said to nolaslim in a PM:

    the general opinion is that Westbrook>Gay, and he took a pick 2 rounds lower. Then he traded Gay for a bunch of picks, when he could've traded Westbrook for more, I'm sorry bro there is 0 logic in that, he might as well have 3 accounts.

    I wanted this to be a who can draft the best team competition, not who can rip off Kaitos first

  24. #374
    Quote Originally Posted by rbow. View Post
    like I said to nolaslim in a PM:

    the general opinion is that Westbrook>Gay, and he took a pick 2 rounds lower. Then he traded Gay for a bunch of picks, when he could've traded Westbrook for more, I'm sorry bro there is 0 logic in that, he might as well have 3 accounts.

    I wanted this to be a who can draft the best team competition, not who can rip off Kaitos first

    Thank You for keeping this fair!

  25. #375
    so what happens now?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •