Pelicans Report

Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

Thread: HR 2012 NBA Fantasy Draft Picks

Quote Originally Posted by janjanjanjan3 View Post
    hey lets just play the game, worry about our own teams, if you see someone got a trade that you wouldve wanted, then its your fault because you didnt ask.
    I'd agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    Yea i liked the part where you, nolaslim, asked for a veto and then deleted the post after you got your gay trade through. It's not even about the stupid HR league thing anymore, that's just a terrible display of character.
    I said it as a joke, in case you didn't see the right next to it and that "lol" before the statement. It was a response to your post that David Stern should be called in, and I was joking that we needed to call in Commissioner rbow. That was the joke I was making about the veto.

This was my exact quote in response to his trade:

Quote Originally Posted by kaitos. View Post
    Trade
    Grizzlies Receive:
    4th
    5th
    7th
    9th

Pistons Receive:
    2nd
    4th
    10th
    11th
    Again, no offense, but it looks like you made out worse in this trade. You basically gave up a 2nd round pick for a 5th... Not good value.

But, to each his own. Good luck with the rest of the draft man.
    That doesn't sound like I was *****ing and moaning like you insinuate that I was.

@aussieNOHfan - thanks for the correction bud, yup 2k13

they should put in another stat for 2k13, the FLOP

i bet CP and Blake get 98 each. the 99 is reserved for the legendary flopper Vlade Divac

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Yea i liked the part where you, nolaslim, asked for a veto and then deleted the post after you got your gay trade through. It's not even about the stupid HR league thing anymore, that's just a terrible display of character.
    Not to jump or anything, but I well, what trade did he ask to veto?

hey where in my post says I'm mad? all im saying is the best person to defend those trades is kaitos himself. or maybe someone who havent benefited from one of his trades.
    That was more directed at BeeBall Reasons. Sorry to get you involved. He seems to be the only poster who can't get past these trades.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. West View Post
    Not a huge fan of the trades either, but I'm confident i my team. Lets go Pacers!
    This is what I'm talking about ^

Just have fun with it.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussieNOHfan View Post
    Trade
    Pistons get-
    3rd
    5th
    9th
    Pacers get-
    2nd via Grizz
    6th
    11th
    Not confirmed. Sorry for the confusion world.

i didnt delete mine. i wanted a veto but come to understand that having a body to regulate trades is a lot of work. so i just accepted things, its not so hard.

@aussieNOHfan - thanks for the correction bud, yup 2k13

they should put in another stat for 2k13, the FLOP

i bet CP and Blake get 98 each. the 99 is reserved for the legendary flopper Vlade Divac
    Idk man... Reggie Evans is giving him a run for his money

yeah, that trade isn't going through the Pistons/Pacers one, my mistake guys

Out of curiosity does anyone happen to know where I can view some ranked player list of sorts (other than the top 100 players on espn)

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

I'm not going to be surprised if Kaitos have a great team!

Yeah I think it's time we get off his jock. Let's just play it out. People shouldnt expect everyone participating in the draft to know what they were doing. It was first come first serve. Plus we should allow the draft to play out before making any final judgments about ones GM abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by NOH2313 View Post
    Out of curiosity does anyone happen to know where I can view some ranked player list of sorts (other than the top 100 players on espn)
    I made one myself... I tried to find one, but I couldn't. They are all subjective anyway. It took me like 30 minutes (including assigning grades to the players).

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussieNOHfan View Post
    yeah, that trade isn't going through the Pistons/Pacers one, my mistake guys
    Clear out your inbox.

yeah done man

do you guys want me to drop from this league? i will if i'm the bad guy here.

Well I was waiting for hornetstime247 to post, but I guess I will, and wait for his response.

Trade has gone through. My 2nd and 3rd round pick for his 1st and 5th rounder.

Bleacher Report gives a more up to date version. But then again it's bleacher report

Bleacher Report gives a more up to date version. But then again it's bleacher report
    Lol, true. But I'll check it out. Thanks.

do you guys want me to drop from this league? i will if i'm the bad guy here.
    Just enjoy yourself & drop it bro!
    No hard feeling & sorry my man.
    As I'm probably the youngest guy on HR

^^^^^ I just had to put the youngest stuff out there!^^^^^^.

Well I was waiting for hornetstime247 to post, but I guess I will, and wait for his response.

Trade has gone through. My 2nd and 3rd round pick for his 1st and 5th rounder.
    My bad bro, yes I approve this trade!

Hmm, thanks for the trade offers guys but I'm not really keen on moving any spots right now.

Anywho, with the 19th pick, the Seattle SuperSonics select LaMarcus Aldridge.

You gotta start big!

tbh Aldridge is a great pick, shouldn't of gone this late

Yes!

alright Kaitos can do his thing and i would consider his trades more credible if it hadn't been for the westbrook trade. I still have serious doubts though. I hope he proves me wrong and wins a round.

Thread Information