3rd Round
    6th Round
    8th Round

Nolaslim213 Receives:
    Rudy Gay
    7th Round (v. Pistons)
    Confirmed.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    But dude is getting stacked with late picks. Now the league is filled with players! So if he drafts right he is good, watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    But dude is getting stacked with late picks. Now the league is filled with players! So if he drafts right he is good, watch!
    He has a plan for sure. Just PM'd me.

Geesh this draft is taken long! We should lessing the time to 7-12 hours or something!

I am still waiting for Pacman to get back to me as well.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Banned
    yu cant veto, i hav my plan, trust

I honestly don't care what his plan is these trades are extremely 1 sided. Not surprised that only people who benefitted from trades with him are defending him. Nolaslim don't tell me you didn't win that trade.

Quote Originally Posted by kaitos. View Post
    yu cant veto, i hav my plan, trust
    Dude don't worry! You can do what you want, you don't have to prove yourself to anyone! It's not like your 8 & we are taking advantage of you, I know you have a plan because no one wouldn't take any of those trades just because. Finish your plan my man, & wish you luck in this GAME.

Quote Originally Posted by NOH2313 View Post
    I am still waiting for Pacman to get back to me as well.
    Did we decide on a 12 hour time frame now? I thought rbow changed it to move things along. Also, if he doesn't get back to you in time, he is automatically skipped.

dont think so...i was given 24hrs to pick

Lol I am also waiting on a PM for the person after me xD

But yeah how long has it been since the 11th pick was made?

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    I honestly don't care what his plan is these trades are extremely 1 sided. Not surprised that only people who benefitted from trades with him are defending him. Nolaslim don't tell me you didn't win that trade.
    Obviously, I feel like I won the trade, and he feels like he won the trade. That is why teams make trades. It's not like I'm trading him pieces to help him out and screw me over.

We both think we made out well in the trade, so that's what's up.

Oh last pick was only three hours ago, and according to the new rules there is a 24-hour window to pick a player. We must continue to wait :x

When is the last time a team that won anything without a top 50 player. When is the last time a team made the playoffs without a top 50 player.

i think i'm understanding what his trying to do and if I do, look at the 2nd half of your statement there BeeBall

Why can't this be the time it all change?
    Dude you sound like Cuban.

The first trade alone is dumb, regardless of reasoning.
    Nolaslim went from requesting a veto to being fine with it just because he got a one sided trade in his favor.
    Nolaslim got a 2nd and 3rd for Trell just to move up in the second, that was somewhat of a fair trade. a 3rd, 6th, and 8th for Gay is not and you know it.
    I know it's just a game but why should I put my time and effort into it if dumb stuff like this is going to happen.
    to answer your question no team has ever made the playoffs without a top 50 player, the closest would be the 76ers who have 1 in Andre Igoudala, and 5 more top 100 in Lou, Hawes, Thad, Brand, and Jrue.
    Kaitos has 3 picks in the top 100.

We'll just have to see what rbow thinks

You sound like a girl man. No offense at all but you can't say what's not a good trade until you see a final outcome. Give him a chance bro to prove himself.

That's not what i meant by check the 2nd half of your statement dude, teams that don't make the playoffs go into the lottery...Hint, now just leave it cos if it was you on the other side you'd be all over it

Trade with hornetstime247:

I trade my 2nd and 3rd rounder

He gives me his 1st rounder and 5th rounder.

*Proposed deal with pacmanjones has been removed

Quote Originally Posted by aussieNOHfan View Post
    That's not what i meant by check the 2nd half of your statement dude, teams that don't make the playoffs go into the lottery...Hint, now just leave it cos if it was you on the other side you'd be all over it
    Is he trying to be the bobcats or something? because this is a one year thing. How you do in these "playoffs" doesn't influence anything else.

it's not a one year thing, continues onto next year and there are awards for Best future aswell

Quote Originally Posted by aussieNOHfan View Post
    it's not a one year thing, continues onto next year and there are awards for Best future aswell
    Actually, it is a 1 year thing. I asked rbow about it earlier, and he said that it is based on this upcoming year. I'm sure we could do awards for "Best Future" and things of that nature, but the rosters that we fill out will only be for this year.

what? i thought this is a 1 year thing? commissioner rbow can you clear these things up?

Thread Information