Pelicans Report

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Thread: HR 2012 NBA Fantasy Draft Picks

Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    Just to be sure, we are only drafting players for next year, correct? Youth and potential moving forward isn't as much of a factor? It's, essentially, only about next season?

Am I getting that correct?
    I asked rbow this ^^^

.....and he responded with this:

Quote Originally Posted by rbow. View Post
    Yeah but its more based on this season, like don't draft Bismack Biyombo or something in the 3rd round cuz you think hes gonna break out next year

Quote Originally Posted by janjanjanjan3 View Post
    what? i thought this is a 1 year thing? commissioner rbow can you clear these things up?
    No worries. It is only a 1 year thing.

Quote Originally Posted by NOH2313 View Post
    Trade with hornetstime247:

I trade my 2nd and 3rd rounder

He gives me his 1st rounder and 5th rounder.

*Proposed deal with pacmanjones has been removed
    Hey bro, you didnt message me back. Ill do this deal, but like i said i got one trade proposal i was talkin to with someone else, if that gets shot down ill approve this. Not yet though.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    We should turn it into a future thing!

oh, i thought we had keepers etc. this could be turned into a sim league...that would be awesome!!

I tried to message you back but your inbox is full. Thats why the other dude probably cant get back to you.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Quote Originally Posted by aussieNOHfan View Post
    oh, i thought we had keepers etc. this could be turned into a sim league...that would be awesome!!
    What you mean by sim?

my bad guys, let me clear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    What you mean by sim?
    Like, someone on NBA Live 2012 could sim create our teams and sim the matchups in a 7 game series. The computer could be, as one aspect, a judge of sorts.

then the forum polls the playoffs

Like, someone on NBA Live 2012 could sim create our teams and sim the matchups in a 7 game series. The computer could be, as one aspect, a judge of sorts.
    Lol NBA Live no longer exists. But I get what your saying. I honestly like that idea a whole lot more than simply "polling" matchups.

i'm going to give up this fight and just leave it up to rbow. I know at least rbow will have the fairness of the league in mind. If y'all want to win through one sided trades instead of evaluating talent fine by me. To rbow I propose a system where you can only swap 2nds and 3rds, 3rds and 4ths, 5ths and 6ths etc. That insures the stupidity of one person doesn't ruin the league.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBall Reasons View Post
    i'm going to give up this fight and just leave it up to rbow. I know at least rbow will have the fairness of the league in mind. If y'all want to win through one sided trades instead of evaluating talent fine by me. To rbow I propose a system where you can only swap 2nds and 3rds, 3rds and 4ths, 5ths and 6ths etc. That insures the stupidity of one person doesn't ruin the league.
    Who are you to call Kaitos stupid? He has a plan, and his trades may not make sense to you, but they do to him. Nobody is twisting his arm. He is making these trades willingly. He is a grown man, and he can assemble his team any way he pleases. That isn't upsetting the competitive balance.

Who are you to call Kaitos stupid? He has a plan, and his trades may not make sense to you, but they do to him. Nobody is twisting his arm. He is making these trades willingly. He is a grown man, and he can assemble his team any way he pleases. That isn't upsetting the competitive balance.
    i dont think you are the right person to defend kaitos here, as you are one of the beneficiaries of his trades.

i dont think you are the right person to defend kaitos here, as you are one of the beneficiaries of his trades.
    It doesn't matter!
    It would be something to if his team turns out better then everyone's huh? Would he be stupid then? I beleave in his plan as the league is filled with players who can give blocks, assist & points!
    Man I swear I just read a post from an much older poster who was talkin about how HR has change with all the critism, & hate when it's suppose to be about fun not a grown *** man *****ing.
    I love this site to death but I hate all the criticism from evil people! As I said before his team
    Is probably going to be way better then yours!
    Wish you luck Kaitos.

Sorry janjan I didn't mean you.

I'm just saying that it is unfair to call him stupid because he has a different plan. He feels that his trades are good, and he isn't trolling the process, so I don't understand why several of you guys are getting so upset over it. If he was just giving picks away for nothing, then I would understand, but he is trying to compile a lot of mid-round picks. Perhaps he is going for depth. Who knows. I am trying to stay at the top of the draft, so it worked out for both of us.

The main point is that I liked what he was doling out, so I made a move. If you liked what he was doling out, perhaps you should have made a move too. Early bird gets the worm. Don't be mad because you didn't act - same for BeeBall Reasons.

hey lets just play the game, worry about our own teams, if you see someone got a trade that you wouldve wanted, then its your fault because you didnt ask.

oh and trell, its ok bud i know its not for me. i got Blake "the flopper" Griffin to tow my team to the finals! i think he'll be the face of 2k12 next season and they'll give him on hell of a rating!

Yea i liked the part where you, nolaslim, asked for a veto and then deleted the post after you got your gay trade through. It's not even about the stupid HR league thing anymore, that's just a terrible display of character.

hey lets just play the game, worry about our own teams, if you see someone got a trade that you wouldve wanted, then its your fault because you didnt ask.

oh and trell, its ok bud i know its not for me. i got Blake "the flopper" Griffin to tow my team to the finals! i think he'll be the face of 2k12 next season and they'll give him on hell of a rating!
    2K13*

2K should have an attribute called Acting for the serious floppers.
    Last edited by Trell; 05-07-2012 at 09:03 PM.

Trade
    Pistons get-
    3rd
    5th
    9th
    Pacers get-
    2nd via Grizz
    6th
    11th

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Not a huge fan of the trades either, but I'm confident i my team. Lets go Pacers!

The main point is that I liked what he was doling out, so I made a move. If you liked what he was doling out, perhaps you should have made a move too. Early bird gets the worm. Don't be mad because you didn't act - same for BeeBall Reasons.
    hey where in my post says I'm mad? all im saying is the best person to defend those trades is kaitos himself. or maybe someone who havent benefited from one of his trades.

Lol it seems like I am staying pat after all. Still open for trading up for additional 1st rounders. Lemme know if you're interested via PM.

Thread Information