Pelicans Report

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: 3.24 NBA Game Thread- Hornets @ Warriors

On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post
    nothing says tankoff like both teams shooting low 40% (NOH 43.7... GW 41.8)... and each committing 13 turnovers

wait... bigger tank stat... FT shooting... Hornets were 19 of 31 (61.3%) Warriors were 9 of 13 (69.2%)

Hornets only shot 5 3s... and only made 2 of them

but the Warriors played the ultimate tank card... commit a goaltend on a last second shot in a tie game

it is what it is
    SERIOUSLY. I mean people, they couldn't have tried to lose this game any harder.
    Wherehappens.

Quote Originally Posted by carpo_07 View Post
    If we end up taking Barnes with our first pick, any chance of a championship anytime soon is gone.
    Oh dear God, just stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    24 going on 25, actually.

And finish the analogy. This isn't all or nothing. We'll walk away with money at any level. And, unless my naivete has completely overrun my senses, elite players have been drafted outside of the #1 pick before. And there will be again this season. Happens every. Single. Year.

No exceptions.

But I'm supposed to get furious for winning and hurting our chances at getting that one player because otherwise, all those other guys? Psh. We'll suck with them. Sullivan? Get outta here. Drummond? Beal? Robinson? All trashy, mediocre types. Davis or bust. I can level. I want Davis bad too.

But...I'm really not concerned about things out of our control. Cuz you know who has the odds really against them to get Davis...THE BOBCATS. The guys with the friggin' worst record have won the lotto fewer times than I have fingers. And I'm supposed to get pissed at this win? Far as I'm concerned, our chances haven't dropped one bit.

I think you are far and away my favorite poster on this board. I must buy you a beer at some point.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Haze View Post
    I think you are far and away my favorite poster on this board. I must buy you a beer at some point.
    Eman really is one of the best posters on here, with nolaslim (mainly for his enthusiasm and crazy@ss trade proposals/scenarios) coming up in 2nd (lots of people tied for 3rd).

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    It's all good, man. (ยดー`)

Barnes is now pick.... imagine the story behind this guy becoming a succesful player after his rough college past and tough critics slandering his abilities on the court. I think Barnes has strive and urge to prove something which i think will do wonders for his career and be amazing to see. We can be witnessing something special.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Haze View Post
    SERIOUSLY. I mean people, they couldn't have tried to lose this game any harder.
    We sat Jack, Gordon, Ariza, Smith, Okafor, Kaman.

That is arguably our top 6 players.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Was gonna celebrate with this but a certain Italian guy crashed the dj booth.

Thread Information