Pelicans Report

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27

Thread: Creole Kings @ Buffalo Braves Game Day Thread: At Least I Don't Hate "Buffalo"

Quote Originally Posted by praff7 View Post
    It's refreshing to here a coach actually speak the truth to the media. Man I love Monty. I love everything he's about.

Agreed

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Stay classy LA smfh

John Reid ‏ @JohnReidTP
    Loud Clippers fan heckling E.Gordon as he attempted his free throws. Fan shouted, `Eric get out of New Orleans, you're too good for that''

Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    Stay classy LA smfh

John Reid ‏ @JohnReidTP
    Loud Clippers fan heckling E.Gordon as he attempted his free throws. Fan shouted, `Eric get out of New Orleans, you're too good for that''
    I despise the Clips and their bandwagoning "fans."

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Bee-Fense's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    Stay classy LA smfh

John Reid ‏ @JohnReidTP
    Cause playing for the illustrious Clippers was better for him..

Quote Originally Posted by Trell View Post
    Wow, why does it look like Reggie Evans touched Vesquez a**, that's why he turned around so furious.
    Would you put it past Evans?

More Monty...

"We don't dunk, we don't stare at people, we play the game the same way every night. … But all the extra stuff, we've never been about that”

Jonathan ‏ @RaberLA
    Even more Monty “They put Reggie Evans in the game for one reason, and that's to come in and hit people. It's hard to play against that"

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Bee-Fense's Avatar
    Damn, Monty is getting REAL tonight lol.

Not holding back on the Clippers.

Can't wait to beat their punk asses next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee-Fense View Post
    Damn, Monty is getting REAL tonight lol.

Not holding back on the Clippers.

Can't wait to beat their punk asses next year.

Remember, some of us like Monty being straight up. Others say he needs training on how to deal with media and players. He'll lose the team and the public they say. I could link, but some don't like this, either.

Unhappy people in this world....

Quote Originally Posted by HunnyB View Post
    Please note, EJ NOT staring down Kenyon Martin...I did notice JJ jumping off the bench and acting crazy, but he does that after every shot made anyway. And way to man up Clipper defense and clear out of the way - it was a shooting guard driving the lane, not some 7 footer.

Quote Originally Posted by 42 View Post
    Remember, some of us like Monty being straight up. Others say he needs training on how to deal with media and players. He'll lose the team and the public they say. I could link, but some don't like this, either.

Unhappy people in this world....
    Maybe you need to learn to stay on topic rather than reaching like a ****** to fit your point.

Quote Originally Posted by Nola Hornet View Post
    Maybe you need to learn to stay on topic rather than reaching like a ****** to fit your point.
    I'm guessing you are one of the "unhappy" people he was referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    I'm guessing you are one of the "unhappy" people he was referring to?

Does it really matter? No one gave a rats *** about Williams commenting on other players. If he want to make a point about the effects it had on our own player then bump that thread and we'll eat crow? But he'll continue to reach for bull**** that doesn't even have anything to do with the topic at hand and do it in hindsight to feed his ego.

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    wow....someone needs a nap...
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

Does it really matter? No one gave a rats *** about Williams commenting on other players. If he want to make a point about the effects it had on our own player then bump that thread and we'll eat crow? But he'll continue to reach for bull**** that doesn't even have anything to do with the topic at hand and do it in hindsight to feed his ego.
    I'm not going to argue for 42, as he is perfectly capable of doing so for himself, but he does have a point that people were upset the last few times that Monty said something controversial in the media. Now, I'm not sure which threads he is talking about, nor do I have the time/desire to go look up said threads, but I do remember that it was somewhat of a big deal last time this happened.

I know you are but what am I?

I don't need to reach to make a point. Some made comments about Monty going one way, now some are going another way. I'm interested if there was a change in those original folks' opinion.

I didn't bring up either set of comments in this thread, nor did I change topics even further to commenting about commenting about commenting.

So which is it that upsets you? Staying on topic more than some? Not ignoring the past? Or just me?

Edited to add: trust me, my ego is well-fed without manufacturing such things, and this has little to do with what I said.
    Last edited by 42; 04-23-2012 at 11:46 AM.

Thread Information