Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Landry now wants to stay here long term

sure love to see this guy stay

Quote Originally Posted by jgman View Post
    sure love to see this guy stay
    for the right price tho....

Landry's a good offensive player, but I think we need to address other needs before bringing him back. We're probably gonna draft frontcourt players which would make he and Kaman expendable. We still need a perimeter shooting SF and a viable starting PG.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

the way we are playin we will have to re-sign him as first choice PF

Thanks for the offer Carl but no thanks, cya!

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    At the right price, you should bring him back.

Unless people are still calling for the tank next season, of course.

Gustavo is great, and he will be on the team next year, but Carl is the better player. Plus Goose isn't all that much younger than Carl Landry.

Draft Pick
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsters60 View Post
    if he wasnt serious about Randolph, make no mistake that I am serious about Ilyasova...
    I second that. I would love to see Ilyasova in a Hornets uniform. He has probably earned himself a very nice payday though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Man View Post
    Thanks, but no thanks.
    I Will Have to disagree!!! You can never have too many BIGS in this league. Landry is a good (not great big man) and with the draft picks coming in, we need a scoring SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornets fan KC View Post
    I second that. I would love to see Ilyasova in a Hornets uniform. He has probably earned himself a very nice payday though.
    HELL TO THE NO

Does anybody notice that some of The best games goose had were when Vasquez was in the lineup with him? .. They ran the pick and roll great. Good chemistry. When Jack got hurt that moved Vasquez into the starting lineup and Smith came back and the dynamic between the two changed. Maybe that's why his production slipped... Also he might be TIRED.... he is a pretty old rookie...

U-L-M...Geaux Hawks Geaux djpaul89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOrleansBBall View Post
    Does anybody notice that some of The best games goose had were when Vasquez was in the lineup with him? .. They ran the pick and roll great. Good chemistry. When Jack got hurt that moved Vasquez into the starting lineup and Smith came back and the dynamic between the two changed. Maybe that's why his production slipped... Also he might be TIRED.... he is a pretty old rookie...
    Ayon is probably coping with fatigue; not necessarily because of age, but this is his first time working with an NBA schedule. And not just any NBA schedule...a condensed NBA schedule. I think he'll be where he was in the beginning of the season, but with more consistency after his offseason conditioning and training camp.

Thread Information