Pelicans Report

Thread: Post game Tumblewolves party at Walk Ons?

Chris Trew / Terp 2 it Penuckle's Avatar

Post game Tumblewolves party at Walk Ons?

Anyone interested in watching the Tumblewolves tumble at Walk Ons after the Hornets game tonight?
    Trew 2 the Game: New column + podcast every Tuesday on BourbonStShots.com and Itsneworleans.com

Co-founder of The New Movement/Studio8.net
    http://twitter.com/christrew

The Franchise Contributor luigi modelo's Avatar
    You should swing by the Rendevous for the first annual New Orleans Dyngus Day party. Its a party celebrating the end of Lenten season and it's big in the Polish and Slavic communities. Buffalo has the biggest event in the U.S. and some friends of mine decided to start it in N.O. Rendevous is where a crew of Bills fans watch football, so they decided to have the party there. There will be food and great drink specials. Swing by and I'm pretty sure that the Twolves game will be showing.

Quote Originally Posted by luigi modelo View Post
    You should swing by the Rendevous for the first annual New Orleans Dyngus Day party. Its a party celebrating the end of Lenten season and it's big in the Polish and Slavic communities. Buffalo has the biggest event in the U.S. and some friends of mine decided to start it in N.O. Rendevous is where a crew of Bills fans watch football, so they decided to have the party there. There will be food and great drink specials. Swing by and I'm pretty sure that the Twolves game will be showing.
    Maybe we know some of the same people, my friends told me they were organizing Dyngus Day at the Rendevous tonight. I really wish I were there for it!

I will wear a red rose on my lapel. look for me at the bar.

If I didn't have a job where I had to wake up at buttcrack of dawn for, I'd totally be in. Alas, that's not the case. Ya'll have fun!

@DatPurpleHornet

The Franchise Contributor luigi modelo's Avatar
    yes, we must know the same people ... see y'all there!

Thread Information