.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 45 of 45

Thread: Eric Gordon Injury

  1. #26
    Hall of Famer onpointlikecp3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Upper Penninsula of Michigan
    Posts
    759
    Quote Originally Posted by All Metro View Post
    I never was down with trading him but now......
    The dad in your sig looks like David Aldridge...

    that was unbelievably off topic.




    You don't follow my Twitter, I lead yours.

    https://twitter.com/#!/onpointlikecp3

  2. #27
    i like EG. i don't want him traded and would like him to stay here long term.
    with that said....

    He will be known as PUDDIN' from this day forward until further notice....


  3. #28
    The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,339
    he better play friday because this is the first game of the entire season i am going to, i usually try attend at least 10 games every year but ya know its hard this season.
    My Anthony Davis website: http://thebrow.uphero.com/

  4. #29
    Da Weatherman Speaks! Contributor WeatherNLU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Chalmette, LA
    Posts
    751
    Going to be ticked if he doesn't play tonight, was hoping to actually see him live for once tonight.


    I survived Katrina, but nothing I owned did.

  5. #30
    Fire Monty!! Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    13,940
    Here's what I know about Eric Gordon, I would rather sign him to a long term deal and risk having him burn us because of injuries, than letting him sign with another team this offseason and watching him flourish with them.

    Lets say we sign him to a four or five year deal this offseason. He comes out and misses 20-25 games during the regular season. But is back before the playoffs and leads us to a first round playoff victory averaging 24+ ppg. What would you say?
    PelicansReport.com Sim League
    New Orleans Hornets General Manager

  6. #31
    All World Pelicans78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA
    Posts
    15,759
    Quote Originally Posted by CP3forMVP View Post
    Here's what I know about Eric Gordon, I would rather sign him to a long term deal and risk having him burn us because of injuries, than letting him sign with another team this offseason and watching him flourish with them.

    Lets say we sign him to a four or five year deal this offseason. He comes out and misses 20-25 games during the regular season. But is back before the playoffs and leads us to a first round playoff victory averaging 24+ ppg. What would you say?
    I do think we need to sign him. He's not worth the max. Not even close, but I could see him getting at least 10 million a season. The problem is its one thing drafting on potential, but its another thing to pay big money on potential.

    Based on his production alone in his career, he's worth 9-10 million at the most because of his injuries. Still, losing him would be a blow.

    Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

    Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

  7. #32
    Fire Monty!! Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    13,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornets78 View Post
    I do think we need to sign him. He's not worth the max. Not even close, but I could see him getting at least 10 million a season. The problem is its one thing drafting on potential, but its another thing to pay big money on potential.

    Based on his production alone in his career, he's worth 9-10 million at the most because of his injuries. Still, losing him would be a blow.
    He'll get paid more than 10M. We offered him like 12M.

  8. #33
    All World Pelicans78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lake Charles, LA
    Posts
    15,759
    Quote Originally Posted by CP3forMVP View Post
    He'll get paid more than 10M. We offered him like 12M.
    I agree he will because of his potential, but his production hasn't warranted yet. I think he will get at least 55 million over 4 years.

  9. #34
    Draft Pick
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    27
    Indiana is going to throw the max or very close to the max at him. Wouldn't it be wierd if the last guy on the roster from the Paul trade is Kaman? It could happen if Dunleavy group gets the team.

  10. #35
    Fire Monty!! Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    13,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornets fan KC View Post
    Indiana is going to throw the max or very close to the max at him. Wouldn't it be wierd if the last guy on the roster from the Paul trade is Kaman? It could happen if Dunleavy group gets the team.
    Depends what you believe. I've recently heard that there is no "Dunleavy group."

    Just Raj, Chouest, and Bensons brother.

    The Dunleavy aspect of it was just a ploy by the NBA.

  11. #36
    Is he playing tonight?

  12. #37
    On a permanent Holiday! Purple Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Heart of the City
    Posts
    4,700
    I hope not.
    Wherehappens.

  13. #38
    Mostly Harmless 42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Between 41 and 43
    Posts
    4,900
    He was listed as doubtful for this game earlier today. It could change, and there's always the chance those doubtful players play.
    __________
    "Aime la vérité, mais pardonne à l'erreur." - François-Marie Arouet (Voltaire)

  14. #39
    I hate how one of my favorite games this year is the Spurs blowout, because EJ dropped 31 on 19 shots.

  15. #40
    eric gordon participated in shoot around and is upgraded to probable

  16. #41
    Mostly Harmless 42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Between 41 and 43
    Posts
    4,900
    Quote Originally Posted by lancebrou68 View Post
    eric gordon participated in shoot around and is upgraded to probable
    woah!

  17. #42
    yesir Twitter is an amazing thing per Monty Williams..........https://twitter.com/#!/Jim_Eichenhof...31577851748352

  18. #43
    Hall of Famer al m337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    the moon
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by lancebrou68 View Post
    eric gordon participated in shoot around and is upgraded to probable
    Tom Brady is listed as probable every week so I'm guessing EG will play.

  19. #44
    A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    21,686
    Quote Originally Posted by al m337 View Post
    Tom Brady is listed as probable every week so I'm guessing EG will play.
    Monty already confirmed he's playin'. No worries.

  20. #45
    Gordon and Aminu....the future is on display tonight

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •