Pelicans Report

Thread: Kevin Love injured

Rookie

Kevin Love injured

Hate to see a player get injured but we do need the Tumblewolves to continue losing. Heard on ESPN that he left game tonight with a mild concussion and sprain neck after taking an elbow from Javale McGhee. He is spending the night in a Denver hospital for precautionary reasons.

It was Javale McGee!!! MY MAN!!!

You don't follow my Twitter, I lead yours.

https://twitter.com/#!/onpointlikecp3

Hope he's out for a few weeks. He can be 100% healthy for the Olympics if he wants, but I'd like to see him finish the season on the bench.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    I won't take any pleasure in this. But at this point, it might not make much different. We've got, what? 8 games left?

It's sad to see him get hurt, but THE WOLVES WILL LOSE THEIR LAST 8, TUMBLING PAST THE PISTONS, WARRIORS, AND CAVALIERS IN THE STANDINGS.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    I won't take any pleasure in this. But at this point, it might not make much different. We've got, what? 8 games left?
    Yeah, but if Minny loses out, there is a good chance that GS and Detroit could pass them.

golden states trying hard to come back right now.. hope they can pull it off

Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    Yeah, but if Minny loses out, there is a good chance that GS and Detroit could pass them.
    not a good chance..a possible chance...minny needs to lose out for any chance...hornets247 says is best

hornets247.com‏@hornets247Reply
    The way bottom teams are playing, T'Wolves can lose out and that pick won't get any better than #10. Only teams that can pass are Det and GS

Thread Information