Pelicans Report

Thread: Ouch! Anythony Morrow looses four teeth in game tonight!

Banned

Ouch! Anythony Morrow looses four teeth in game tonight!

Nets guard Anthony Morrow lost four teeth during Monday night's contest against the Knicks. Morrow was hit in the mouth late in the fourth quarter of the 100-921 victory, but was able to remain in the game. He finished with nine points on 2 of 8 shooting from the field in the victory and also added three steals, two rebounds, one assist and one steal to his stat line, while logging 29 minutes off the bench.No foul was called on the play Morrow lost four teeth as the refs actually called traveling on the 26-year-old.He could miss Wednesday's contest against the Magic depending on how his trip to dentist goes.

Id love this guy on our team!!

Do you think we could trade anything him?

Stayed in the game after losing 4 teeth?

Toughness

I remember when granger's got knocked out. He will have better teeth by the end of the week. All players should be required to wear mouth pieces to prevent this from happening.

100-921?!? Jeezum

where is the link lol

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_HORNET View Post
    Id love this guy on our team!!

Do you think we could trade anything him?
    They are supposedly shopping him with Farmer for just cap relief so they can spend in free agency this summer. He is the best pure shooter in the NBA IMO but is he worth having to take Farmer as well?? I dont know Morrow cant really play SF because he gets posted a lot. Not many minutes here for him when Eric gets back I would pass. A contender could really use Morrow.

But this reminds me when Danny Granger knocked his 2 front teeth out vs the Cs a few years ago. I was watching the game last night and it looked really painful.

Banned

Here is a post game interview still trying to find the actual game video. He says he can't wait to go to the dentist, He's never been so excited in his life

Last edited by JohnRucker; 02-21-2012 at 11:25 AM.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Crap, what'd he do take an elbow to the face?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. West View Post
    Crap, what'd he do take an elbow to the face?
    yea from melo! it was a crazy game. i watched it on league pass and it was very chippy. melo tripped humphries on purpose, chandler and humph were at it all night. he even followed humph to the nets bench which got him a tech, etc....

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRucker View Post
    yea from melo! it was a crazy game. i watched it on league pass and it was very chippy. melo tripped humphries on purpose, chandler and humph were at it all night. he even followed humph to the nets bench which got him a tech, etc....
    Ya the refs let it go for far to long hell even Mike Breen and Frazier were foreshadowing that stuff like that would happen because the refs let it go.

Chandler stocking Hump was hilarious one of the dumbest moves i have seen he almost sat sown on the bench with him lol/ Chandler is a technical foul magnet this season he will be suspended soon but his leadership is very valuable but stupid plays like the Hump following to the bench makes you question WTF was he thinking then.

the funny part is, Deron williams got called for a touch foul on lin and fouled out.

But Morrow gets elbowed in the face by melo, and the refs have the nerve to call a travel on him. Not to mention, two seconds later, shelden williams is mauled.

Horrible officiating in that knick Net game.

Banned
    agreed!

Thread Information