Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Chad Ford on Eric Gordon extension

Quote Originally Posted by SeauxCrazy View Post
    I'm as big of a NOLA supporter and have said I'd never move away from the city, but flash 55 mil and I'll get NFL/NBA season passes on direct tv and live the big dog life in Montana.
    Woofwoof!

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7 View Post
    Montana, HERE I COME!
    For 55 million......I would speak those words to Joe!
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Better believe it.

Have to imagine the food ain't that good and the eye candy is even worse.
    Both of those can be easily remedied with money, especially if that eye candy knows how to cook

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ej_23 View Post
    I go to HS where Eric's mom teaches Warren Central home of Jeff George and Devin Davis lol. She is a really nice lady and a good teacher and we talk basketball and she said he would like to be a Bull.

But im really not gonna argue pretty stupid to argue on the internet.
    @ ej_23.......you sir handle yourself with class on this thread because lawd knows,,if a certain poster that doesnt post anymore would have made the same comments that you made,,,these same posters that are clowning you would have ate his words as 1000% true....

I would move to Montana and change my name to Hannah Montana for $55 million.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Spaniard's Avatar
    I gotta give you credit too ej. While everyone is giving you a hard time(and for good reason), you handled it well. And you definitely seem to know your basketball if nothing else. Cheers.

All the talk about "Gordon doesn't want to be in NOLA long term" doesn't seem to make much sense, even if his momma says so. Gordon ain't his momma.

Reading between the lines from what Ive heard from the horse's mouth (via media), seems like more of a wait and see approach. He has the chance to be THE man here and seems to like Demps and Williams.

Top players want to be "that man" and it doesn't have to be in New York or L.A. OKC is a prime example. Again, just reading what Gordon says, seems like he believes he can accomplish that here beginning next year.

Then again, the guy is only 22, and lord knows my foresight quotient at age 22 was -50 on a scale of 1 to 100.
    Last edited by luckyman; 01-25-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Thread Information