Pelicans Report

Thread: Woah is me!

The Opinion Business Contributor gerryv's Avatar

Woah is me!

The Hornets have now lost 11 of the last 12.Crucial turnovers vs Memphis tonite did them in.....plus allowing Memphis to get to some key missed shots for resets was painful.....
    lack of consistent ball and player movement,extra pass,extra cutter etc didn't happen enough.......it also has been a constant where the backside bottom of the defense is not reading the situations properly or are late to converage.....misreads vs pick and roll plays and how to defend them ,who takes the roll man etc,when to under the screen or over the top........the poor shooting over the past 10 games is making it harder for the bigs and swings to get offensive space as the play sequences seem fractured....pick and rolls are not as effective as their isn't a consistent "turn the corner" pt guard.....Jarrett Jack is a scoring 2g.....love his energy approach.

The team simply cannot shoot the ball right now...lack of a 3-baller doesn't help either.......they also have over 51 offensive fouls....add that to other types of turnovers and you see the number of unforced errors..........ok i'm done venting for the night.
    1-What does not move is dead.What has speed,and mobilty has more possibilities,more life...quickness creates luck.

2- Your Defense is only as good as your HELP/ROTATING defenders.

3-Games are won while the ball is in the air.

4- You design your roster to win a 7 game series not a one game confrontation.

I just want us to keep losing to guarantee Anthony Davis and or Drummond. thoughts? As an avid fan of the hornets shouldn't we hope they keep losing?

Blog Entries
    I've found myself rooting for a win every time we're ahead or close to ahead, but being happy that we're losing when it's by a large margin.

Not the worst situation in the world.
    audaci favet fortuna (Thanks, Harvey)- Fortune favors the bold.
    R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl
    Bourbon Street Shots
    Saints247
    @GerrityJoe

My Real Estate Brokerage--WeSellNola.com
    My Vape Stores-- Crescent City Vape

Thread Information