Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WWE Hell in a Cell

Sharp-Shooting Serbian HornetsDude3160's Avatar
    Man, how good has Ziggler been these last few weeks! Great match with Punk on Raw a few weeks ago, defeated Orton 2 weeks ago (with a distraction from Barrett), and was involved in the promo at the beginning of RAW to make a case to be number one contender for the WWE title. There is even a new rumor that he could be added to the WWE Title match at TLC, making TLC the third PPV this year that Ziggler has wrestled two matches in one night. I've always been a fan of this kid and he's my early favorite to win the Rumble.
    "Baron Davis and Jamal Mashburn. One 'star' who taught another 'star' how not to be a 'star' " - Jim Henderson

"Oklahoma City can go to hell" - Random caller on the Hornets post game show

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man. WHOO!!!" - "Nature Boy" Ric Flair

Scott Cody on Byron Scott: "He was there during the Hornets best and worst season. His legacy, most likely however, will fall somewhere in between..."

I love Ziggler. I want him to walk out of WrestleMania the champion.
    aka Hornet Blood

Credit: wopester

The Franchise
    TLC was very interesting and a very good ppv
    Follow me on Twitter - www.twitter.com/ryinthehottub

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Infinite Power is da **** Contributor GrandAdmiral's Avatar
    Ok... so for all of us that was going back and forth between the Pro Bowl on TV and streaming the Royal Rumble online, which one sucked more? I'm ok with Sheamus winning and going on to Westlemania and take on Bryan (I think he lucks out another win at the Elimination Chamber), but the match in itself was a disappointment. I understand the need to celebrate the 25th anniversary, but come on. Hacksaw Jim Duggan? The entire announcing crew. I did like seeing the Road Dogg though. It was a perfect opportunity for a special comeback (ala Taker) or a special #31 participant. The regular matches left a whole lot to be desired also.

One good thing I was happy to see was the return of Khama (she'll always be Awesome Kong to me). Hopefully the Fed plays this right and they can develop a good, lasting fued between her and Gail Phoenix (who is the finest of the Divas IMO AFTER Natalia). As of now, the Divas division is nothing more than a waste of space and time. Perhaps those two can bring some life back.

RR sucked this year. Only good thing was Kane being over Super duper Cena. And why would they waste the Y2J storyline like that???? Missed chances WWE smh
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    RR sucked this year. Only good thing was Kane being over Super duper Cena. And why would they waste the Y2J storyline like that???? Missed chances WWE smh
    I'm wondering whether things were supposed to turn out the way they did, particularly with the cage match. That was horrible, considering how it ended. I wads all for D. Bryan having a shot at the belt, but WWE is playing this gimmick totally wrong IMO and it has me sick of him already. The way they did this "heel turn" seems totaly off.

I thought it was an ok ppv. I thought every match was ok or a little better, but they gave me ZERO in terms of the "Oh My God" Joey Styles moment.

Fine with the outcomes. The Bryan stuff got off the track when they ran over AJ and did basically nothing with it. Make it about the guys even if she is all messed up (kayfabe). Hopefully the idiots can fix it. Just give me Punk and Bryan somehow at some point. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by 42 View Post
    I thought it was an ok ppv. I thought every match was ok or a little better, but they gave me ZERO in terms of the "Oh My God" Joey Styles moment.

Fine with the outcomes. The Bryan stuff got off the track when they ran over AJ and did basically nothing with it. Make it about the guys even if she is all messed up (kayfabe). Hopefully the idiots can fix it. Just give me Punk and Bryan somehow at some point. Please.
    Looks like you got your wish. I missed the end though. What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by GrandAdmiral View Post
    Looks like you got your wish. I missed the end though. What happened?
    they had a great match, then Jericho came down tossed Bryan out, and hit the codebreaker on punk. Bryan won via dq.

Bingo-bango

Thread Information