Pelicans Report

Thread: Chris May Stay, Coaches May Coach, Arenas Looking for the NBA, Landry, and an Audi

Chris May Stay, Coaches May Coach, Arenas Looking for the NBA, Landry, and an Audi

42 - Hornets247.com

Bee Bite: 2011.08.27

1 Page of Page 2 New Orleans Hornets News

Countdown: 20 days, ~1150 season tickets to go, ~20 parties left

Countup: Day 58 of Lockout

It's not news-news, but Hoopsworld has a article indicating that the New Orleans Hornets may not only be able to keep Chris, but that we may be leading the pack.

Aldridge talks about Landry joining him in Portland and the fit. Aldridge did not address the contract and cap situation.

Bloomberg has a piece on how the lockout will affect Arenas . . . you know, the ones the NBA requires to keep them in town . . .

The Orlando Sentinel asks if coaches will start coaching other teams during the lockout.

Lastlt, we have a picture of the I'm In car mentioned yesterday.

Carry on.

Read the complete article @ Hornets247.com

25 characters is not enoug Contributor ktulu909's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 42
    42 - Hornets247.com

Bee Bite: 2011.08.27

1 Page of Page 2 New Orleans Hornets News

Countdown: 20 days, ~1150 season tickets to go, ~20 parties left

Countup: Day 58 of Lockout

It's not news-news, but Hoopsworld has a article indicating that the New Orleans Hornets may not only be able to keep Chris, but that we may be leading the pack.

Aldridge talks about Landry joining him in Portland and the fit. Aldridge did not address the contract and cap situation.

Bloomberg has a piece on how the lockout will affect Arenas . . . you know, the ones the NBA requires to keep them in town . . .

The Orlando Sentinel asks if coaches will start coaching other teams during the lockout.

Lastlt, we have a picture of the I'm In car mentioned yesterday.

Carry on.

Read the complete article @ Hornets247.com
    I stopped reading when that article stated that we would be spending alot of our cap space re signing david west and the Hornets are likely to move do to poor ticket sales

I guess the same guy saying we can keep Chris' interest brings you no humor... I thought it funny.

If you want less ignorance, educate.

Formerly "Rocket Man" groundpatty's Avatar
    This stuck out for me-
    Plus, Paul has already asked to be traded once. During the summer of 2010, Paul was unhappy with the direction of the team and had several conversations with Demps about his future with the Hornets. While the two may have worked things out in the short-term, the rumor was Paul asked for a trade and was told no.
    Rumor also had it that Demps was looking to trade CP3 for Westbrook. Love to hear where this guy's source is about CP3 being turned down from Demps.

(Cue someone swooping in saying "Do you really need a source to believe that")

Edit - And about the car... is that really the best they could do? has no one seen Super Hornet's car?

Thread Information