Pelicans Report

Thread: Finally back to Football

NFL Finally back to Football

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/67...starts-tuesday

Free-agent and trade negotiations may begin Tuesday and transactions can be filed with the league office Friday at 6 p.m. ET, according to an updated timeline for league business to begin, sources told ESPN.com's John Clayton.

Officially over

Going away.... Contributor West Coast Hornet's Avatar
    Just in time for us fans! Nicely done. Let's play some football! Will the NBA get their house in order in time?

Time for some football!!!

Vote Voodoo! Contributor Unknown Poster's Avatar
    It'll be interesting to see how they operate under this abbreviated free agency period.

Please Harbaugh, don't let me down like Nolan and Singletary did. C'mon, Niners, it's time to rise from the ashes!!
    Old fan. Tired fan. I want to believe.

Things were certainly in mid-season form on Friday. The Saints looked like contenders. The Niners looked clueless.

Cautiously Realistic! Contributor NOLA Brah!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornet Hysteria
    Things were certainly in mid-season form on Friday. The Saints looked like contenders. The Niners looked clueless.
    not to me. long way to go. the second and third teamers did the damage. guys who won't get much if any playing time during the regular season.

Wow, the 49ers are 7-1 and I'm elated. It's been a long time since I looked forward to Sunday afternoons. C'mon, Niners, nail down the West!

Vote Voodoo! Contributor Unknown Poster's Avatar
    Harbaugh is coach of the year without a doubt.

It looks like the Niners and Saints are headed for a playoff showdown, with the teams likely taking the #2 and #3 playoff spots over the next 4 weeks. The wild card contenders aren't that impressive this year, so I don't see either team going down at home in the 1st round, regardless of who fails to secure the bye.

I like football and even play it too...but these kind of football seem to very aggressive

Thread Information