Pelicans Report

Thread: I'm judging the New Orleans Air-Sex Championship tonight

Blog Entries

Funny I'm judging the New Orleans Air-Sex Championship tonight

I will be judging the New Orleans Air Sex Championships at One-Eyed Jacks tonight starting at 10 pm. I’ve never been before, but it sounds pretty hilarious. Will be lots of fun if you want to watch or participate. As for how this relates to the Hornets, I’m judging it because I cover them.

Doors are at 9. Show starts at 10. If you want to participate, you can see how below. It’s a 5 dollar cover, so it shouldn’t break the bank for anyone.

The information is as follows-

Never been to an Air Sex show before? Here’s what you need to know: it’s a lot like Air Guitar, but instead of rocking out with an imaginary guitar, you’re making sweet and/or filthy love with an imaginary sex partner. You choose a clip of music, you show up in whatever sort of wardrobe you like, and you come up on stage and show everyone how you do it. Or how you wish you could do it. Or how you once had it done to you, and oh my god was that a bad idea and while it’s embarrassing to show that act to a room of strangers, you know that you need to do it now in order to make sure that no one else falls down the same rabbit hole you got stuck inside. Or, you know, just do it however you want.

The only rules we have are the laws laid down by the state we’re in. Since most Air Sex venues serve alcohol, you can’t get naked. And since some also serve food, all orgasms have to be simulated (or at least arguably so). Other than that, you’re free to do whatever it takes to impress the judges, the audience in the theater, and the world!

The Air Sex World Championships are hosted by comedian and New Orleans native Chris Trew and based out of the Alamo Drafthouse in Austin, Tx. For press inquiries or to register to compete please email Chris: chris@airsexworldchampions​hips.com

Judges and pre-show comedy presented by The New Movement: New Orleans improv and sketch comedy classes and training.
    http://nolaimprov.com/

Air Sex You Tube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/use​r/airsexchampionships

What?!?! There's a lockout! We all need to find something to occupy our time.
    audaci favet fortuna (Thanks, Harvey)- Fortune favors the bold.
    R.I.P. to HunnyB/FlyGirl
    Bourbon Street Shots
    Saints247
    @GerrityJoe

My Real Estate Brokerage--WeSellNola.com
    My Vape Stores-- Crescent City Vape

Sounds, um, different

Blog Entries
    That's a nice way to put it. I'm not sure what to expect, so I'll have a few drinks and play it be ear. Can't imagine it will be boring...

Vote Voodoo! Contributor Unknown Poster's Avatar
    For God sake don't shake anyone's hand!

I'm all out of bubble gum Contributor Harvey's Avatar
    I think Trew put one of them on in Austin and a local professional wrestler won.

This sounds great.

this is the best thing iv ever heard of

Thread Information