Pelicans Report

Thread: Bring back MT5!

Bring back MT5!

Saw someone post so I will start it. Come on Demps!

I was surprised they went after Jimmer with Thornton even outshining last years RotY.

Knew this was coming

Btw, I support this message.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    Jimmer was an odd pick I would say. With the excess of guards there now... Well I think it'd be crazy for them to resign him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. West
    Jimmer was an odd pick I would say. With the excess of guards there now... Well I think it'd be crazy for them to resign him.
    The kicker is that they traded for Salmons. That makes no sense if they are trying to keep MT.

I wrote this about you Mr. West's Avatar
    I'm definitley not saying he will come back... i'm not even saying he will want ot come back or we will go for him... But if he came back and we resigned Landry, I would praise Demps as a wizard/supervillian/jedi.

Why did they tender him if they were going after sg.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. West
    I'm definitley not saying he will come back... i'm not even saying he will want ot come back or we will go for him... But if he came back and we resigned Landry, I would praise Demps as a wizard/supervillian/jedi.
    This. That would be the swindle of the decade. Trade our guy for Landry, then get our guy back the very same offseason? Too much man....

the kings are going to be terrible defensively

I like the Kings pick (and not as a BYU homer). Think of all they can do. All these talking heads say Jimmer doesn't know how to pass, and can't develop his game don't know wtf they are talking about. Who was he supposed to defer too? With the Kings he will win ROY as he and ThorntonEvans/Cousins/Casspi make a very fearsome team.

I will go on record saying Jimmer will be the next Mark Price, Kevin Johnson.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Long off season Contributor killah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CP4MVP
    the kings are going to be terrible defensively
    Record breaking bad. If you get Cousins into foul trouble, you should score on most possessions.

Thread Information