Pelicans Report

Thread: Japan

Japan

It just boggles the mind all this news coming out post tsunami and now with the reactors. We are seeing brave people, and we are seeing how a different society takes to these problems. Should be interesting what we learn from all of this and I know they have my prayers. If any society has proven they can bounce back from something like this it has to be the Japanese.
    Tom Smykowski: Well-well look. I already told you: I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote! BENJAMIN FRANKLIN

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    When i first heard about what happened i was told the death count was around 300. A few days ago i find out its above 10,000. just insane. my thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved.

Very sad about Japan almost everything that could of went wrong did.. hopefully they can contain the nucleur leakage and get everything the survivors need. I heard around over 20 countries are helping which is great to hear. My prayers go out to everyone affected by this.

Odd that there are no people in japan carrying big screen tvs and looting. Must be a local thing.
    MJR

It was such a scary time for everyone! My friends even said that the most amazing country in the world could fall apart. I never believed that and now I hope everyone is healthy and safe in Japan.

Thread Information