Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hornets Unveil New Look for 2002!

Are those white shoes by any chance Baron's new sigs??

momentary lapse of re-brand NYKF Hornet's Avatar
    Thorton Melon did say, "if you want to look thin, you hang out with fat people". Traylor should stick next to 55 whenever a picture is being taken.

Excellent call trav hailton does seem to be carrying as many kilos as two or three wesleys

Believe me, Tractor is BIG!

The guy can be a major force under the basket. Now is the time for him to step up. He says he's ready to play and knows he has to be a force in the paint.

Woah, since when did they sign ShreK???? (#55)

Mosio is not a US citizen. He was excused from the media day to attend to some personal issues involving passports or something like that. I saw him about a week ago and he looks to be in great shape. I know for a fact he has been training at the Alario Center for a while and is working his butt off. I think he will show marked imporvement this year.

Bullard was not there due to failing his physical (bad back). I would be very surprised if he EVER suits up for an NBA game again.
    Last edited by Harvey Hornet-x; 10-01-2002 at 12:17 AM.

Going away.... Contributor West Coast Hornet's Avatar
    Hey, the trim looks like purple, gold, and green. Ok, well, purple, gold, and teal. It does kind of remind me of the old Jazz colors. Of course, the colors are minimized versus the rest of the uniform, but it's kind of cool.
    Last edited by West Coast Hornet; 09-30-2002 at 08:39 PM.

Time for some football!!!

momentary lapse of re-brand NYKF Hornet's Avatar
    If you look at the side of the uniform, it does look like Mardi Gras (or Jazz) colors. Maybe they will just change them one year when we are not looking. I don't see any good reason not to do that, but all that said I like the new uniforms more than I thought when I first saw the graphic uniforms a couple weeks ago.

Rookie
    Does anyone know what the new basketball court will look like? I assume it will have one of the new logos in the center.
    DEN

Thanks for the pictures, and i like the new unifroms especially the words New Orleans.

Hey Say, they let you in as media no problem, huh? Thanks for the pics. I hope Spongey gave you a few well deserved points.

Hey Guys,

Does anyone think that the Hornets will change from teal to green on their uniforms in the future? I think that would be cool. I am not a fan of the teal.
    Geaux LSU Tigers, New Orleans Saints, New Orleans Pelicans, Houston Astros!

Could happen bayoubengal44, I am not a fan of teal either. But, we will have to live with it this season and the next at least probably. I would think we will see a change in the future though. Had they not done as well in Charlotte with the merchandising of the Hornets logo and teal IMO it would have changed already.

I think Shinn said the NBA would not let them change teal to green this year. Shinn said the NBA said that they made enough changes in one year. They added New Orleans, gold, and got rid of the pinstripes on the jerseys. That was a lot of changes in one year. He said he wanted to change it to green. I look for the Hornets to change from teal to green no longer than two years from now. What does everyone think?

Thread Information