Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: We need a starting center

It has to be a mental thing. He was playing really aggressively with alot of confidence. Now its passive, not attacking the rim, forcing bad shots.

Emeka Okafor - Joe Smith - Carmelo Anthony - Manu Ginobili - Jason Williams

Al Jefferson - James Posey - Aaron McKie - Shaun Livingston

lol way too early to be hating emeka this much after his good start...but if this continues we have a problem

Quote Originally Posted by SaintCP3
    Okafor was so soft tonight it was hard to watch
    this game was hard to watch,not just okafor but mbenga,omg Aron Gray c'mon MAN, TBH i would love for smith to start our 5 then those 3

I don't place much value on starting centers simply because there aren't many good ones in the league. There are maybe 5 centers who are worth a darn in the league, and they are all making WAY too much money. All we need is a big, defensive minded enforcer (like Mbenga with a better basketball I.Q.).

Quote Originally Posted by rbow.
    lol way too early to be hating emeka this much after his good start...but if this continues we have a problem
    TO EARLY??? this carry's from last year dude is pro,he should play to the standard to what he gets paid,until then no love from N.O

Okafor needs to go do Maxi Pad Commercials...he is so freaking soft.

He reverted back to his old soft ways the past two weeks. On top of that he has a real low bball IQ. It's funny that his bball IQ is low, because he is pretty much a genius.
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet
    Okafor needs to go do Maxi Pad Commercials...he is so freaking soft.

He reverted back to his old soft ways the past two weeks. On top of that he has a real low bball IQ. It's funny that his bball IQ is low, because he is pretty much a genius.
    you aint never lied,he is genius 11milli a year he cond from N.O

sacramento is trying to get aaron brooks, lets get in that deal some kinda way and get dalembert

Rookie
    I'm healthy and playing well, did you see me put up 17pts and 18reb against the Thunder tonight?

Plus, I'm an 80% FT shooter now.

I'm a FA this offseason, any interest in bringing me back?

Quote Originally Posted by TC6ReboundKing
    I'm healthy and playing well, did you see me put up 17pts and 18reb against the Thunder tonight?

Plus, I'm an 80% FT shooter now.

I'm a FA this offseason, any interest in bringing me back?
    i beg you

Thread Information