Pelicans Report

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Hornets-Jazz Thread

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    I've seen 2 travels on the last 2 posessions for Utah, neither has been called.

geez wut is wrong with this team...can we please have a decent offensive possession??

just stop .. put the 2nd unit back in ... I mean ... is that for real

why do we pass the ball to okafor so much

no ball movement

okafor is freaking soft! and why arent we running the pick and roll with d west?

Quote Originally Posted by Ltr0x
    man ... thornton got OWNED bad ... he needs to check out ... come on ... that was ridiculous

Right when CP came back in the game, DWill did the same thing to him.

Stop judging the kid with a microscope.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltr0x
    man ... thornton got OWNED bad ... he needs to check out ... come on ... that was ridiculous
    Dude. Deron is an All Star. He does that to a LOT of people. Marcus is still learning defense. Give him a break.

We've lost our mojo. Very frustrating to watch

This is what happens when you trade away a bonafide baller in Peja!

we can very easily go on a 4 game losing streak

We will win this game

GOD ... OMG ... how did he do that

David West has absolutely no post vision... Can't see the double or triple teams...

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    First blowout, and it goes to show we aren't nearly the team we thought we were.

I knew this start was too good to be true. We have a lot of holes on this team right now. I hope Demps has a trade in the works or we will be hitting .500 in 2 weeks I can promise you that.

Quote Originally Posted by CP3forMVP
    First blowout, and it goes to show we aren't nearly the team we thought we were.
    Not even close!

Holds Nothing Back Contributor shanetrain93's Avatar
    Well another horribly officiated game. I've said that too many times and it's true. Focusing on defense is cute, but we need SOME offense..

the jazz would have beaten anyone tonight so lets not get carried away...they were perfect from the foul lie, deron hit 4 threes...jazz announcer saying this is the best the jazz have played all season....it happens guys

Starter
    This team is not as bad as they are playing tonight, nor were they as good as we thought when there were 11-1. Unless we trade somehow for a banger and a stud 2/3, this team will be a 6 or 7 seed.

We have one guy who can consistently knock down a three point shot in Bellinelli. Paul can hit his, but he often passes them up. We need a knock down shooter.

Games not over yet

We are comparatively weak in the middle offensively and have no one who consistently commands attention slashing to the hole beyond CP. Teams have figured us out some and are dishing out some solid D against us as we had to others early on, and the pressure's telling. They take away the inside offensive game and pressure our jumpers which closes lanes to the basket and decreases our shooting percentage. Tonight the difference isn't Jack being unfamiliar with our system and losing by a couple of points, tonight we've been outplayed and are outmatched, plain and simple.
    Cats don't feel comfortable on bicycles.... no matter how much duct tape you use.

Quote Originally Posted by CP4MVP
    the jazz would have beaten anyone tonight so lets not get carried away...they were perfect from the foul lie, deron hit 4 threes...jazz announcer saying this is the best the jazz have played all season....it happens guys
    agreed

plus, our 2nd unit did not do anything ... ANYTHING

More of the same old, same old with the Jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Impossible. The octopus that lives in my brain hasn't squibbered anything about it to me.

Also, that's how octopi talk. They squibber. Yes, it's a word. Shut up.

Thread Information