Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Hornets-Jazz Thread

Basketball Guru
    miss FT'S just like against the clippers...

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Why do we feel the need to get the ball into the post to Okafor every other posession?

Gotta give him touches. We did the same thing with Tyson when he was there

FT's are ganna kill us...Chris Paul has been money all game but, the role players need to contribute...and I'll say it again we need another bigman badly.

this is ridiculous....2 missed free throws lol...belinelli cant hit an open 3..isnt that sort of what belinelli is really good at? he doesnt do much else on offense other than that so he needs to make his shot..our O is pathetic...why r we giving the ball to okafor on the block? sorry im frustrated

Da Weatherman Speaks! Contributor WeatherNLU's Avatar
    Let's see.....

1. No energy.
    2. Can't buy a shot.
    3. Every rebound is a struggle for us, every rebound is uncontested for the Jazz.
    4. Can't make a free throw to save their lives.

This is starting to look like the 2009 Hornets......anyone else on the verge of panic?

I survived Katrina, but nothing I owned did.

they are making ever f-ing jumpshot contested or not.

3 FREE THROWS .. ARE U FREAKING KIDDING ME

man ...

this team is playing with no heart plain and simple...belinelli isway overrated by us...dude cant create or make an open shot..ariza has no offensive game..okafor sucks..we need someone else that can score...please somehow get melo

Wait why is Deron Williams getting 3 FT's? WTF is going on here...he didn't even come close to getting a shot up? WTF IS THIS ****. How do you look on a replay and call that?

Da Weatherman Speaks! Contributor WeatherNLU's Avatar
    This game is over....and really has been since the second quarter. We have got to get someone else who can score. This is not looking good at all.

i am not worried yet. once we hit .500 then i will worry. as of now, nothing to see here.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    I have to say, right now trading Peja was a mistake. We have no shooters.

But that's the least of our problem right now, our bigs are worthless.

The talent levels between these 2 teams is night and day. We have a long way to go in rebuilding this team.

paul getting owned ... whole team getting completely OWNED right now

Quote Originally Posted by Ltr0x
    paul getting owned ... whole team getting completely OWNED right now

No he isn't. just cause, the refs gave deron williams 3 bogus FT's doesn't mean Paul is getting owned.

my problem with west is how he just disappears...big time players step up when called upon and he is nowhere to be found...someone has to help cp3 and dwest disappears thats it

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzmanD
    The talent levels between these 2 teams is night and day. We have a long way to go in rebuilding this team.

before we were all stars, now we are worthless

man ... the team is still in rebuilding mode off course, when you freaking change your backup PG each 2 games, off course its going to hurt your team

we are losing because all players simply dont want to play defense anymore

simple

Starter
    What this team needs is a 3rd scorer. We've got west and paul. Okafor, Ariza, and Bellinelli are complementary players, not a 3rd scoring option. I'd rather see Ariza coming off the bench.

Can anyone tell me why CP has not been attacking the basket at all for the past ween and a half? Belinelli can't buy a basket. Defense looks horrible. I never blame the reffs, but they are HORRIBLE. Just a really sour game for us... I hope we turn it around in the 4th.

BLOCKK/;;;;?? ARE U KIDDING ME ... FOUL

the jazz have our number...lets just hope it doesn't turn out to be the 10 year run of dominance dallas once had on us.

FINALLLY they gave the ball to J smith .. COME ON

the guy is our 2nd unit offense ...

okafor has to dunk that

Quote Originally Posted by CP3forMVP
    I have to say, right now trading Peja was a mistake. We have no shooters.

But that's the least of our problem right now, our bigs are worthless.

I have to agree with you, we have no one that is respected enough to make 3's, allows opponents to crowd the paint and dare them to beat them with jump shots and we don't have enough shooters one this team. How many more 3's do you think we will watch Ariza miss this year?

Thread Information