Pelicans Report

Thread: Lower Bowl Ticket Count

Lower Bowl Ticket Count

From the new ticket master seat selection, I chose an early season game and a late season game and counted approximately 450 -600 seats available for sale in the lower bowl. Someone energetic might do the same for the upper bowl and we could have an estimate of approximately how many seats have been sold - ie season tickets. Now there likely was a bunch of single game tickets that sold that will affect the season ticket total. Pick the value games to count and that should give the best estimate - would be interesting to see how many tickets are available for high demand games. Perhaps someone on hornets report could keep a running talley going week by week. Hornets have always been pretty secretive on the number of tickets sold.

I believe that the entire lower bowl was sold out year before last - would be great to have that again this year, and for that matter the entire arena!

Escaped monkey island! all2neat's Avatar
    I noticed more seats available for the lakers game versus some of the value games, it could be they prices the premium games too high:

All-Star
    I don't think they're accurate. What you see on ticketmaster are tickets available for sale. I've gotta believe that some seats, though not sold, are not available for single game sale because they're being held for a partial season ticket plan, held for group sales, or maybe it would just look bad to show 60% of seats in the upper bowl available so you only show some of them. This is just my opinion, based on no facts whatsoever.

Thread Information