Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Hornets slightly tweek unis

Quote Originally Posted by shanetrain93
    We represent New Orleans. So New Orleans is on our jerseys.
    It's a Shinn thing,we did the same thing in Charlotte. If it were a local pride thing than every team would do it.
    You people DO realize that the Hornets did exist before New Orleans,right?

Holds Nothing Back Contributor shanetrain93's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger
    Nope. Never noticed.

If there isn't a color change I would at least like to see HORNETS on the home jerseys. I think the people in NO arena know what city they're in.
    Given the Hornets recent history, I'd say it's to assure us that the franchise knows what city they're in.

Louisiana True    Contributor   
    Wow,the states that directly border LA wear Hornets gear,sorry for the mistake. If there isn't a color change I would at least like to see HORNETS on the home jerseys. I think the people in NO arena know what city they're in.
    Well, in the past two weeks I saw people rocking Hornets gear in Maryland/D.C./Virginia and several parts of California. I agree that the color scheme isn't exactly a design breakthrough. But it's not a big enough deal to actually drive people away from supporting or following the team.
    "The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, and comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming..." - TR, 1910

Vote Voodoo! Contributor Unknown Poster's Avatar
    Indeed they did, but you do realize 90% of the people here didn't care about them prior to that, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Poster
    Indeed they did, but you do realize 90% of the people here didn't care about them prior to that, right?
    Fair enough,but it angers me when I see the empty seats on tv and I read the attendance figures. I hope NOLA doesn't suffer the same fate as Charlotte.
    Everyone on here bi$%hes and moans about how they want a New Orleans identity. Just shut up and go support your team so they don't leave town.

Fair enough,but it angers me when I see the empty seats on tv and I read the attendance figures. I hope NOLA doesn't suffer the same fate as Charlotte.
    Everyone on here bi$%hes and moans about how they want a New Orleans identity. Just shut up and go support your team so they don't leave town.
    Did the Hornets leave Charlotte because of attendance? Was that was caused Charlotte's fate?

Thread Information