Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: jazz/hornets game comments

I'm all out of bubble gum Contributor Harvey's Avatar
    Does it get any worse? Our opponents are on their bench doing the chicken dance...laughing at us.

A twenty point differential doesn't tell the whole story here. This game wasn't anywhere near that close.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Hornet
    Does it get any worse? Our opponents are on their bench doing the chicken dance...laughing at us.

A twenty point differential doesn't tell the whole story here. This game wasn't anywhere near that close.
    That irked me a lot. That laughing stock feeling. Dredges up bad Saints memories that I thought were gone for good.

But the Jazz are gonna get theirs. This time of weakness for us only temporary.

Bring back the Turtle!
    where the jazz doing the chicken dance?.... *******s.

Every loss counts as a win in my book now.

I'm all out of bubble gum Contributor Harvey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805
    That irked me a lot. That laughing stock feeling. Dredges up bad Saints memories that I thought were gone for good.

But the Jazz are gonna get theirs. This time of weakness for us only temporary.
    I have a feeling it will get worse before it gets better. That doesn't bug me provided we improve our basketball operations, get a real coach and rebuild properly.

Cautiously Realistic! Contributor NOLA Brah!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Hornet
    I have a feeling it will get worse before it gets better. That doesn't bug me provided we improve our basketball operations, get a real coach and rebuild properly.
    one can only hope. maybe things change with the way this season is ending. interest has to be at a all time worst. enough is enough. its up to shinn.

Make it happen Chouest Contributor NIH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geaux hornets
    one can only hope. maybe things change with the way this season is ending. interest has to be at a all time worst. enough is enough. its up to shinn.
    This is the case for me. Outside of the OKC years I've never felt this disconnected from a Hornets team. Watching a game these days is more of a chore than anything. I know the team cannot really change much in terms of the roster this summer but I'd really like to see whole sale changes in the front office and of course, a new coach. If I feel disconnected, I can't imagine what the average fan who jumped on board in 2008 thinks.
    President of the New Orleans Bucs Rebrand Campaign

I go to the chat room before I come here and nobody is ever there. I thought the last 6 times something was wrong with my computer.

I want cp3 to just rest. What does he have to gain from coming back, humiliation? Pass.

The Jazz are a well run organization, and their fans are class "a" douchbags. I have gone to a few games there, bush league, but that is the complex they have up there. This is the same organization that was making jokes about Kobe when LA was visiting during Kobe's rape trial. Way to go guys.

We need to not trade our key players (cp3, mt, dc) and find a way to package warm garbage (dx, darius, emeka) with our flaming hot garbage (posey, wright, mopete). I wouldn't be ticked at all if next year we fielded a team of cp3, dc, mt, and a mix of St. Mary and Northern Iowa kids, at least they showed heart.

/rant off
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by NIH
    This is the case for me. Outside of the OKC years I've never felt this disconnected from a Hornets team. Watching a game these days is more of a chore than anything. I know the team cannot really change much in terms of the roster this summer but I'd really like to see whole sale changes in the front office and of course, a new coach. If I feel disconnected, I can't imagine what the average fan who jumped on board in 2008 thinks.
    Ditto. Man, it seemed like the season is over for me the last couple of games. The attention is not there at all for me. I'm looking forward for changes that might turn everything around.

By the way, CP3 was at Emeril's tonight at game time and the NCAA tourny was on all the TVs .. so obviously we were not the only ones who didn't watch the ugly game !!

Going away.... Contributor West Coast Hornet's Avatar
    I couldn't stand watching this game. I think I saw 5 minutes of it. The team is hard to watch right now.

Time for some football!!!

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    I don't have much attention either, I just found out Golden State was wearing throwbacks the other night about 15 minutes ago.

Going away.... Contributor West Coast Hornet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CP3forMVP
    I don't have much attention either, I just found out Golden State was wearing throwbacks the other night about 15 minutes ago.
    Yeah, they wore their SF jerseys against us.

I find it funny that most of the game recap titles from this game says something about the "short handed Jazz". Short handed Jazz? Well if they were short handed what the h*ll were the Hornets?

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    No handed?

Thread Information