Pelicans Report

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT, Scott fired, Bower H/C, Floyd new asst...{merged}

Quote Originally Posted by hornetslover89
    DWest needs to chill and start playing better basketball. Mr. Allstar needs to look at his production and see that he got the coach fired. Maybe he's happy to have the coach back that drafted him in the first place. Timmy "Worst Coach in Nba History" Floyd.

CP3 I hope you defect like BD and Mashburn. This team has no direction or vision. For years I said this team has lack a true scouting department and now we feel the effect of an older team and no developing of younger players. We can blame BS and he deserve some blame but Bower also played a part in this whole drama. I agree with BS being fired but I also think Bower should be packing also.
    Sir!! NO ONE on this site who is a "true" Hornets fan want to see statements like these! Goodness...

CP3 I hope you defect like BD and Mashburn.
    Really? Are you a Hornets fan or a CP fan? Why on Earth would you want CP3 to leave???

Sounds like West may have led the revolution? He said similar things after last nights game. I don't blame him. But his response to the stagnation and lack of creativity was stand around and play matador defense.

CP3 not talking to media -- bad sign.

Rift between CP3 and West?

I was thinking this morning about how I would handle the situation if I were GM/Owner. CP3 is incredibly loyal, so he would never tell you to fire Scott. Whether he thought a change should be made or not, he would never want to be the "coach killer" or even come anywhere close. At the same time, you want him to be happy with the moves you make. Tough situation. But like I said, it boils down to winning. If you think you can make a change that will bring back winning, then CP3 will be happy, and you have to trust your own judgment. So who better to hire than yourself?

So, does this mean that Bower will be head coach for the rest of the season, or do you guys think he's just like a bandaid for a number of games until they hire someone more permanent later in the season?

This could get interesting...
    asdfghjkl;'

DWest needs to chill and start playing better basketball. Mr. Allstar needs to look at his production and see that he got the coach fired. Maybe he's happy to have the coach back that drafted him in the first place. Timmy "Worst Coach in Nba History" Floyd.

CP3 I hope you defect like BD and Mashburn. This team has no direction or vision. For years I said this team has lack a true scouting department and now we feel the effect of an older team and no developing of younger players. We can blame BS and he deserve some blame but Bower also played a part in this whole drama. I agree with BS being fired but I also think Bower should be packing also.
    West has only taken more than 15 shots once this season. You make it sound like he is shooting a terrible percentage or something. His percentages are right where they always are, its not his fault that when he tries to dish it back out and re-organize, someone jacks up an errant shot.

ahh that doesn't say much. if cp3's brother had said something like "my brother has lost interest in playing for a team with no direction like the hornets" then i would be worried.

Talk about a panic move

CJ is a person which needs some English lessons.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Fan
    Sounds like West may have led the revolution? He said similar things after last nights game. I don't blame him. But his response to the stagnation and lack of creativity was stand around and play matador defense.

I was thinking this morning about how I would handle the situation if I were GM/Owner. CP3 is incredibly loyal, so he would never tell you to fire Scott. Whether he thought a change should be made or not, he would never want to be the "coach killer" or even come anywhere close. At the same time, you want him to be happy with the moves you make. Tough situation. But like I said, it boils down to winning. If you think you can make a change that will bring back winning, then CP3 will be happy, and you have to trust your own judgment. So who better to hire than yourself?
    REALLY hope that's NOT the case..but if it is...that's a REALLY easy fix....buh-bye Mr. West!

CJ is a person which needs some English lessons.
    To be fair, it's Twitter. Not exactly a bastion of grammar with 140 characters or less.

Hopefully we hit that powerball in June

Long off season Contributor killah's Avatar

I think you might be looking into this too closely.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias
    ahh that doesn't say much. if cp3's brother had said something like "my brother has lost interest in playing for a team with no direction like the hornets" then i would be worried.
    CJ has Chris' ear.

Long off season Contributor killah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by metalzo
    To be fair, it's Twitter. Not exactly a bastion of grammar with 250 words or less.
    You mean 140 characters or less, right?

Quote Originally Posted by killah
    You mean 140 characters or less, right?
    Woops yeah. Sorry don't use twitter and I did mean characters not words

I am the GrooGrux King Contributor DenatureX's Avatar
    CJ latest:

cjpaul14 I can't stand when ppl that don't know Basketball, make major basketball decisions. It turns out to be a disaster.

Hall of Famer Contributor Ry4598's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DenatureX
    CJ latest:

cjpaul14 I can't stand when ppl that don't know Basketball, make major basketball decisions. It turns out to be a disaster.
    Oh no.....

Lottery (top-5) here we come!

Quote Originally Posted by DenatureX
    CJ latest:

CJ is just pissed because he wants chris to make more money in a bigger market so that he can make more money.

The Swagger
    Something tells me CJ doesnt know much about basketball either...there is a reason GMs are in their position(hard work) and then their is you CJ(I am an agent because my talented brother doesnt want to see me on the streets)

One thing I've noticed about CJ is that he always calls N.O. home. He sometimes act like it's home before North Carolina. Is that all a show for twitter?

I can't stand when ppl that don't know Basketball, make major basketball decisions. It turns out to be a disaster.
    8 minutes ago from UberTwitter Today has not been a good day. The Team let go of Coach Scott which I think was a very good coach.He's the only NBA coach my bro has known.
    about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter Wheels down!!! Just landed back in NO. So happy to be home for 1 day and then back on the road. I have to unpack to pack again.

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg
    Lottery (top-5) here we come!
    Yep...and with the right moves we can win 40 or so games next year and be competitive. Then get yet another lottery pick and hopefully be a contender in 2 years. As we know in the NBA, gotta get real bad to get real good, and we're finally on that track.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    you know its bad when OKC is doing better than us

Quote Originally Posted by Tmon818
    Something tells me CJ doesnt know much about basketball either...there is a reason GMs are in their position(hard work) and then their is you CJ(I am an agent because my talented brother doesnt want to see me on the streets)
    This made me .

Quote Originally Posted by jmaninc68
    you know its bad when OKC is doing better than us
    I know people here like to hate on them, but their management seems first rate to me. Whether Benson will spend to make them a real contender is yet to be seen but they've got a great young core and have made very wise personnel decisions. Expect them to finish ahead of us at least this year and next year.

Thread Information