Pelicans Report

View Poll Results: Who played their last game as a hornet?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Posey

4 4.49%
  • Peja

4 4.49%
  • West

6 6.74%
  • Chandler

42 47.19%
  • None of them

14 15.73%
  • 2 of them(specify)

16 17.98%
  • 3 of them(specify)

3 3.37%
  • All of them

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Realistically who do you think played their last game as a Hornet

The Swagger
    Quote Originally Posted by NIH
    We don't hate Scott, we just understand that he is not a good coach. Just because he coaches the team doesn't mean I have to like him either, I'm not some blind fan who slurps up the teal kool-aid 24/7.
    neither am I but I know for a fact Rasual Butler did not decide one day to start working on his shot. Scott or someone on the coaching staff told him something

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    No, BS doesn't do anything right apparently. The Sun wouldn't even shine if it depended on him to get it to work...

Seriously though, from his biggest critics, what's ONE thing Scott does well?

Wears nice suit combos

He dresses well and is well groomed. Other than that without CP this year it would have been a 20 win season and a lottery pick! He does NOT get a pass because of poor talent. All of these scrub players which were brought here got his approval. The team is at the salary cap and look at the product on the field.

Make it happen Chouest Contributor NIH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805
    No, BS doesn't do anything right apparently. The Sun wouldn't even shine if it depended on him to get it to work...

Seriously though, from his biggest critics, what's ONE thing Scott does well?
    Scott brought a non-nonsense attitude to the team when he was brought in and I liked that. It may have worn off but it was huge to me back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmon818
    neither am I but I know for a fact Rasual Butler did not decide one day to start working on his shot. Scott or someone on the coaching staff told him something
    No, like it was said before, Butler realized he was on the brink of being irrelevant and stepped up. Butler has never had a knack for being a lazy player either, in fact it's kind of dumb to even credit this to Scott.

The Swagger
    No, like it was said before, Butler realized he was on the brink of being irrelevant and stepped up. Butler has never had a knack for being a lazy player either, in fact it's kind of dumb to even credit this to Scott.
    It's even more dumb to credit only Butler for his comeback this season....even if he did decide on his own to get his act together he worked with the coaching staff to help improve his shot

right, so BS is 100% to credit for Butler's comeback. makes sense.

Cautiously Realistic! Contributor NOLA Brah!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmon818
    It's even more dumb to credit only Butler for his comeback this season....even if he did decide on his own to get his act together he worked with the coaching staff to help improve his shot
    coaches don't work with players during the offseason unless its the young players participating for summer league in which that is only for a few weeks. some nba players work with trainers like tim grover and david thorpe. some also play pick up games with other nba players and some coaches. they work on their game on their own time. it all depends on a players work ethic. rasual was almost during the season and was inactive for most of the second half of the season and the playoffs. he was given a chance to make good and he did.

Chandler and Posey are gone.

The Swagger
    right, so BS is 100% to credit for Butler's comeback. makes sense.
    way to totally miss my point

Thread Information