Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best Center in New Orleans Hornets History

Hall of Famer Contributor scedotal's Avatar

Best Center in New Orleans Hornets History

Is it Jammal Magloire or Tyson Chandler. It is close, but I think I would take Chandler. Their stats from thier best years as a new orleans hornets appear below.

FG% FT% RPG SPG BPG PF PPG
    Tyson Chandler 0.624 0.527 12.4 0.5 1.8 3.3 9.5
    Jamall Magloire 0.473 0.751 10.3 0.5 1.2 3.4 13.6

That would be Alonzo Mourning. Tyson can become the best but its to early for that.
    God Bless New Orleans and God Bless Louisiana.

And Zo, Elden Campbell, Vlade Divac...
    "The greatest threat to the domination is the equality."

Quote Originally Posted by scedotal
    Is it Jammal Magloire or Tyson Chandler. It is close, but I think I would take Chandler. Their stats from thier best years as a new orleans hornets appear below.

FG% FT% RPG SPG BPG PF PPG
    Tyson Chandler 0.624 0.527 12.4 0.5 1.8 3.3 9.5
    Jamall Magloire 0.473 0.751 10.3 0.5 1.2 3.4 13.6

Jamal Magloire could have been better than Chandler but he was such a wuss.

Chandler has more passion and bangs around more. I would take him over Mags anyday.

All-Star
    I think the emphasis on this debate is for the best center in New Orleans Hornets history (meaning Zo & others aren't eligible), in which case I'd have to say Chandler.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoHeadedBoy
    I think the emphasis on this debate is for the best center in New Orleans Hornets history (meaning Zo & others aren't eligible), in which case I'd have to say Chandler.
    Hornets history is Hornets history man. The team existed since '88 and theres lots of fans who have been following the team since before they moved to N.O... So basically unless we need to be trivial and start a new thread about bests for postion with an asterisks saying in franchise history, we should include every Hornets player... Besides how interesting could this debate be with a sample size of only 5 completed seasons?

The team's peak of popularity was in the mid 1990's, when they had guys like Alonzo, LJ, Mugsy, Dell Curry, Kendall Gill, Hershey Hawkins, etc. And they would have been legitimate contenders to win the East... If it wasn't for MJ and the freakin Bulls! Although I think this years team may be the most talented team they have ever had, IMO slightly edging out the 97-98 squad which went 51-31, and featured a starting line up of:

C- Vlade Divac
    PF- Anthony Mason
    SF- Glen Rice
    SG- Bobby Phills
    PG- David Wesley

Anyway, as far as center go...

1- Alonzo Mourning
    2- Tyson Chandler
    3- Vlade Divac
    4- Jamaal Magloire
    5- Geoge Zidek j/k
    "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee" Muhammad Ali

Hall of Famer Contributor scedotal's Avatar
    I did want to just look at players that have played for New Orleans, since I did not follow the team prior to their arrival here. I find it interesting that you rate Vlade Divac behind Chandler. Potential wise I can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Al_Blaze
    Hornets history is Hornets history man. The team existed since '88 and theres lots of fans who have been following the team since before they moved to N.O... So basically unless we need to be trivial and start a new thread about bests for postion with an asterisks saying in franchise history, we should include every Hornets player... Besides how interesting could this debate be with a sample size of only 5 completed seasons?

The team's peak of popularity was in the mid 1990's, when they had guys like Alonzo, LJ, Mugsy, Dell Curry, Kendall Gill, Hershey Hawkins, Scott Burrell, David Wingate etc. And they would have been legitimate contenders to win the East... If it wasn't for MJ and the freakin Bulls or Shaq and Penny and the Magic! Although I think this years team may be the most talented team they have ever had, IMO slightly edging out the 97-98 squad which went 51-31, and featured a starting line up of:

C- Vlade Divac
    PF- Anthony Mason
    SF- Glen Rice
    SG- Bobby Phills
    PG- David Wesley

Anyway, as far as center go...

1- Alonzo Mourning
    2- Tyson Chandler
    3- Vlade Divac
    4- Jamaal Magloire
    5- Geoge Zidek j/k
    The 97-98 squad was great!

Top 5 C
    1- Alonzo Mourning
    2- Vlade Divac
    3- Tyson Chandler
    4- Elden Campbell
    5- Jamaal Magloire

----
    Another Squad
    94-95 squad

C- Alonzo Mourning
    PF- Larry Johnson
    SF- Scott Burrell
    SG- Hersey Hawkins
    PG- Mugsy Bogues

Swaggin' ya face off Contributor Dollar Theater's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Overt
    Another Squad
    94-95 squad

C- Alonzo Mourning
    PF- Larry Johnson
    SF- Scott Burrell
    SG- Hersey Hawkins
    PG- Mugsy Bogues
    Good team. My personal favorite was the 92-93 team that upset the Celtics in the playoffs at the Charlotte Coliseum. That squad was:

C - Alonzo Mourning
    PF - Larry Johnson
    SF - Johnny Newman
    SG - Kendall Gill
    PG - Muggsy Bogues

Plus, they had guys like J.R. Reid, Dell Curry, Kenny Gattison, and David Wingate coming off the bench. Freaking awesome team.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollar Theater
    Good team. My personal favorite was the 92-93 team that upset the Celtics in the playoffs at the Charlotte Coliseum. That squad was:

C - Alonzo Mourning
    PF - Larry Johnson
    SF - Johnny Newman
    SG - Kendall Gill
    PG - Muggsy Bogues

Plus, they had guys like J.R. Reid, Dell Curry, Kenny Gattison, and David Wingate coming off the bench. Freaking awesome team.
    The 6-8 PF/C Kenny Gattison is playing for the Hornets right now Assistant coach pulls double duty.

Kenny Gattison returns to the Hornets organization as an assistant coach in 2003-04 after playing six seasons for the team from 1989 to 1995. [...] Gattison averaged 8.4 points and 5.0 rebounds in 390 games as a member of the Hornets. He shot .529 (1,297-for-2,454) from the field over his Hornets career, ranking him first in franchise history, while he also ranks third all-time in blocks (283) and fourth all-time in offensive rebounding (622). Gattison's best season as a pro came as a Hornet when he averaged 12.7 points, 7.1 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 0.8 blocks while playing in all 82 games during the 1991-92 season. NBA.com Kenny Gattison

Another squad

The 98-99 squad
    C -Elden Campbell
    PF-Derrick Coleman
    SF-Eddie Jones
    SG-Bobby Phills
    PG-David Wesley

And Chucky Brown, Chuck Person, J.R. Reid, Brad Miller and Ricky Davis coming off the bench.

Swaggin' ya face off Contributor Dollar Theater's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Overt
    The 6-8 PF/C Kenny Gattison is playing for the Hornets right now Assistant coach pulls double duty.

Kenny Gattison returns to the Hornets organization as an assistant coach in 2003-04 after playing six seasons for the team from 1989 to 1995. [...] Gattison averaged 8.4 points and 5.0 rebounds in 390 games as a member of the Hornets. He shot .529 (1,297-for-2,454) from the field over his Hornets career, ranking him first in franchise history, while he also ranks third all-time in blocks (283) and fourth all-time in offensive rebounding (622). Gattison's best season as a pro came as a Hornet when he averaged 12.7 points, 7.1 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 0.8 blocks while playing in all 82 games during the 1991-92 season. NBA.com Kenny Gattison
    Yeah, Kenny was a solid player. Especially in his prime. He used to just muscle his way in the paint and grab rebounds over guys who were taller/stronger than him. I didn't realize his field goal shooting was that high though.

And the Hornets roster who run more deep in playoff, a lost in game 7 against the Allen-Cassell's Bucks.

Season
    46-36, Finished 3rd in NBA Central Division
    Playoffs
    Lost East Conf Semis (4-3) to Milwaukee Bucks
    Won East Conf 1st Rd (3-0) over Miami Heat

The 2000-01 squad
    C- Elden Campbell
    PF- P.J. Brown
    SF- Jamal Mashburn
    SG- Baron Davis
    PG- David Wesley

And Eddie Robinson, Jamaal Magloire, Derrick Coleman, Hersey Hawkins, Lee Nailon and Scott Burrell coming off the bench.
    Last edited by Paul Overt; 04-19-2009 at 05:08 PM.

Wow, you guys really covered the best teams! I picked the 97-98 squad, as the best team they've had, other than this year(which again is a close call, and at this point based on their potential), but it was such a toss up for me between the 97-98 squad, the 94-95 squad, the memorable 92-93 team, and the 2000-01 squad...
    That 92-93 team that you mentioned DT, brings back alot of memories of my childhood, and quite frankly I think that was universally the most popular, and most historically significant team in franchise history. That shot by Alonzo at the buzzer against the Celtics is just ingrained in my mind.(and ranking 8th on NBA TV's all-time playoff buzz beaters countdown: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEeXlXH7wYw) That year he was just having a phenomenal rookie season, LJ was just gettin nasty in his pre-back injury dominating form, that would make even Grandmama proud! Mugsy Bogues defying logic and inspiring many, as a starting point gaurd in the NBA, even though he was shorter than the average woman! Dell Curry, quite possibly the best 6th man in franchise history. Johnny Newman, hahah wow haven't heard that name in a while. And ofcourse Kendall Gill in top form(he was a hell of a swingman in his day)... by the way any of you guys hear about his stint in pro boxing? I love my boxing, and loved this article: http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=2256475
    That sure was a hell of a team, and its pretty clear we've singles out the top 5 teams in Hornets history, but to rank them from 1-5, that is easier said than done... Would be interesting though to get you guys take on that, and your opinions of whether this years Hornets squad is the best ever?

Paul I dont know how I could have forgotten Elden Campbell! EC was a very solid center while he was with the team. I think i'd actually rank him 4th after Divac, and ahead of Magloire.

For anyone who is wondering who this Grandmama character is, or even if you know very well, and just want to have a laugh, then check this clip out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thbUk...elated&search=

2000-2001 and the 2001-2002 squad were the best we ever had. That 2002-2002 team could have easily gotten to the NBA finals if Mashburn had not gone down with a illnes during the first game of the playoffs. Baron Davis single handily beat T-Mac and the Magic that year, if they had Mashburn to go along Brown, Magloire, Wesley, Cambell we could have easilty gotten by NJ(the team that beat us and eventually went to NBA finals.)

Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime
    2000-2001 and the 2001-2002 squad were the best we ever had. That 2002-2002 team could have easily gotten to the NBA finals if Mashburn had not gone down with a illnes during the first game of the playoffs. Baron Davis single handily beat T-Mac and the Magic that year, if they had Mashburn to go along Brown, Magloire, Wesley, Cambell we could have easilty gotten by NJ(the team that beat us and eventually went to NBA finals.)
    Those were very very good teams, but it seemed like Mashburn always got hurt at the worst times. They were so close to going to the Eastern Conference Finals in 2001, and that is the deepest playoff run the team has ever made. The team may in fact have been able to make it to the Finals if they got past the Bucks. But there's one thing about Mashburn that makes me skeptical of this, and that's because he had a reputation for choking in the playoffs, that went back to his days with the Miami Heat. At that time the teams two best players(Mash and BD) didn't have the leadership qualities that were neccessary to make a deeper playoff run IMO.

I think there best chance to go to the Finals was in the mid to late nineties when they had some really well built teams, plenty of firepower, and I believe they would have probably done it once, if it wasn't for those pesky Chicago Bulls.

I checked up Elden Cambell's stats, he had comparable stats to Magliore's all star season, yet he did it for a good 5-6 seasons, yet he was never selected for an all star team. Shows just how lucky Magliore was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Impossible. The octopus that lives in my brain hasn't squibbered anything about it to me.

Also, that's how octopi talk. They squibber. Yes, it's a word. Shut up.

I'm all out of bubble gum Contributor Harvey's Avatar
    IMO, stats aren't the "end all" when deciding the worth of a player.

Secondly, this is a New Orleans Hornets board. Owned by New Orleaneans. I can't speak on behalf of my partners, but I'm fairly comfortable in saying that the Hornets and their history prior to moving to NOLA means absolutely nothing to many of us. It means absolutely nothing to me.

I'm not suggesting that the Hornets' history should be disregarded or not discussed here. I am saying that this site is about the New Orleans Hornets....and always will be.

I appreciate the fact that we have fans who followed the team prior to their arrival in New Orleans, but it's not up to us to adjust to you...it's the other way around. If the thread starter wanted to talk New Orleans Hornets history, there isn't anything wrong with that....and he won't be beat down because of it. Again...this is a New Orleans Hornets site.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Hornet
    I'm not suggesting that the Hornets' history should be disregarded
    Well ... actually you kinda do ... by telling us that the Franchise' history means nothing to you and many others.

And frankly ... (and maybe I am nitpicking) ... labeling a thread as "best in history" (even if specified as in NO history) is bound to bring in such responses.

The Hornets are in NO for their sixth season now (and if we are nitpicky again ... its only their fourth, as they played in Oklahoma the past two years) ... trying to find the best in History for that short a time, ain't gonna work ...

Chandler is here for only his second season, BD left on bad terms, Brown is at the very end of his career, where David West is in the beginning and CP, although one heck of a PG, still has ways to go ...

And you said it yourself ... stats (especially if you just compare them for one season) can't tell you who is the better, let alone the best in history.

No offense to the OP ... but these threads just won't work.

Louisiana True    Contributor   
    I think their best chance to go to the Finals was in the mid to late nineties when they had some really well built teams, plenty of firepower, and I believe they would have probably done it once, if it wasn't for those pesky Chicago Bulls.
    They had some incredible players (Alonzo Mourning, Larry Johnson, Dell Curry, Muggsy Bogues) in those days. But I honestly believe the upcoming years will prove to be the Hornets' best chances of contending for the title, if they can keep this group of players together. The depth of talent on this squad is outstanding. The starters are all great.

Chris Paul is a once-in-a-generation point guard and a special player. I mean, I cannot believe how much we lucked out when Atlanta passed on a PG back in the 05 Draft. Morris Peterson is a solid two-guard with an ability to score in a variety of ways. Peja Stojakovic is a three-time former All Star. Tyson Chandler is emerging as one of the best pivots in the league, and he'll be a top five rebounder for at least the next five years. Considering completely inane articles like this one, I'm dubbing David West as the most underrated power forward in the league.

Honestly, I can't believe how uninformed someone has to be in order to imply that West, Peja, and Mo Pete should be reserves. Is he kidding?!? Two of our second string players could start on other teams in the league. Hilton Armstrong would certainly earn a starting job as a PF or C with anyone from the Hawks or the Clippers to the Celtics or the Nuggets. And Bobby Jackson -- even though he's a career sixth man -- could be the lead point guard for a franchise that needs some leadership on the floor.

I'm telling y'all... this group of players seems to be a special mix. They're all stand-up guys with incredible talent -- and work really well together.
    "The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, and comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming..." - TR, 1910

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Hornet
    Secondly, this is a New Orleans Hornets board. Owned by New Orleaneans. I can't speak on behalf of my partners, but I'm fairly comfortable in saying that the Hornets and their history prior to moving to NOLA means absolutely nothing to many of us. It means absolutely nothing to me.

I'm not suggesting that the Hornets' history should be disregarded or not discussed here. I am saying that this site is about the New Orleans Hornets....and always will be.

I appreciate the fact that we have fans who followed the team prior to their arrival in New Orleans, but it's not up to us to adjust to you...it's the other way around. If the thread starter wanted to talk New Orleans Hornets history, there isn't anything wrong with that....and he won't be beat down because of it. Again...this is a New Orleans Hornets site.
    Quite frankly, I think a post like this isn't in the best interest of the fan base as a whole, since it could be offensive to some non-New Orleans fans. Last time I checked it was hornetsreport.com, and I don't think making some non local fans potentially feel alienated, by emphasizing and dictating that this site is a New Orleans site, owned by New Orleaneans is good for the team. Lets be realistic here, this team has one of the smallest fan bases in the league, and every fan is crucial to this organizations success at home and abroad. I don't think it's fair to give fans out side of the New Orleans the impression that they are second class citizens on this board... Maybe you weren't meaning to imply that, but it came across that way IMO.

Also remember two of our best players are from North Carolina, CP3 and David West, and im sure they were big Charlotte Hornets fans before the team moved to New Orleans. If the history of the team pre-NO means nothing to you, then fine, but if we ignore the teams history then how can we fully appreciate where the team is coming from, and why many of us fans started to follow the team in the first place. Being from New Orleans shouldn't mean you are more meaningful a fan, and being a fan of the team for a longer amount of time shouldn't mean you are a more meaningful fan either. We all have a passion for the team, and i'm assuming we all spend some of our hard earned money on the team, one way or another. Personally I order Hornets gear from the NBA store, try to catch the Hornets every year when they come to Toronto, pay extra for NBA(Raptors)TV so that I can catch more Hornets games. At this point in time this team needs all the help it can get, and heck i'd even be happy if some people who switched over to the Bobcats when the Hornets left town, hopped back on the bandwagon when this team takes off and starts winnings lots and attracting a lot of national attention(which im confident it will this season)... Anybody, anywhere for that matter who wants to hop onboard.

Lets not forget anything that helps the Hornets helps New Orleans. I come from a French back ground and have spent a fairly substantial amount of time watching and learning about the state of New Orleans, and it's history so that I can fully appreciate the city.
    I want the team to succeed in New Orleans, and I look forward to going down there and checking it out sometime in the next year or two.

As far as this thread goes, I think TheBigEasy summed it up best. There isn't much to discuss or debate about in terms of the best in positions, from a 6, or if you want to be technical, 4 year pool of players to choose from. I was hoping not to bother getting trivial about the exact phrasing of the title, especially since the same poster of the thread has another post entitled "Best Power Forward."

Now that I got that off my chest... HH I enjoy your posts, enjoy your sense of humour, just didn't like that post.

Quote Originally Posted by Man in the Arena
    They had some incredible players (Alonzo Mourning, Larry Johnson, Dell Curry, Muggsy Bogues) in those days. But I honestly believe the upcoming years will prove to be the Hornets' best chances of contending for the title, if they can keep this group of players together. The depth of talent on this squad is outstanding. The starters are all great.

Chris Paul is a once-in-a-generation point guard and a special player. I mean, I cannot believe how much we lucked out when Atlanta passed on a PG back in the 05 Draft. Morris Peterson is a solid two-guard with an ability to score in a variety of ways. Peja Stojakovic is a three-time former All Star. Tyson Chandler is emerging as one of the best pivots in the league, and he'll be a top five rebounder for at least the next five years. Considering completely inane articles like this one, I'm dubbing David West as the most underrated power forward in the league.

Honestly, I can't believe how uninformed someone has to be in order to imply that West, Peja, and Mo Pete should be reserves. Is he kidding?!? Two of our second string players could start on other teams in the league. Hilton Armstrong would certainly earn a starting job as a PF or C with anyone from the Hawks or the Clippers to the Celtics or the Nuggets. And Bobby Jackson -- even though he's a career sixth man -- could be the lead point guard for a franchise that needs some leadership on the floor.

I'm telling y'all... this group of players seems to be a special mix. They're all stand-up guys with incredible talent -- and work really well together.
    I couldn't agree more. The team has all the components to be a contender, and the key players are still improving. The bench is stacked with talent, we could go 10 or 11 deep everynight. So much versatility at all positions, so many different lineups we could throw at other teams. And with the Suns window of opportunity closing fast, the Spurs getting older by the day, the Mavs potentially on the decline starting this year. The new and improved Rockets, havent even won a playoffs serious with Yao and TMac, and we beat them 75% of the time anyway. The Jazz are not any better than this team, plus they have the AK turmoil, and lost Mr. Save-the-day(Derek Fisher). The Nuggets are arguable more injury prone than the Hornets, and have a bench thinner than Nicole Richie's ankles! If Peja can play atleast 70 games a season, and most importantly be healthy come playoff time, I think the possibilities are endless for this team.

I'm all out of bubble gum Contributor Harvey's Avatar
    Quite frankly, I think a post like this isn't in the best interest of the fan base as a whole, since it could be offensive to some non-New Orleans fans. Last time I checked it was hornetsreport.com, and I don't think making some non local fans potentially feel alienated, by emphasizing and dictating that this site is a New Orleans site, owned by New Orleaneans is good for the team. Lets be realistic here, this team has one of the smallest fan bases in the league, and every fan is crucial to this organizations success at home and abroad. I don't think it's fair to give fans out side of the New Orleans the impression that they are second class citizens on this board... Maybe you weren't meaning to imply that, but it came across that way IMO.

Also remember two of our best players are from North Carolina, CP3 and David West, and im sure they were big Charlotte Hornets fans before the team moved to New Orleans. If the history of the team pre-NO means nothing to you, then fine, but if we ignore the teams history then how can we fully appreciate where the team is coming from, and why many of us fans started to follow the team in the first place. Being from New Orleans shouldn't mean you are more meaningful a fan, and being a fan of the team for a longer amount of time shouldn't mean you are a more meaningful fan either. We all have a passion for the team, and i'm assuming we all spend some of our hard earned money on the team, one way or another. Personally I order Hornets gear from the NBA store, try to catch the Hornets every year when they come to Toronto, pay extra for NBA(Raptors)TV so that I can catch more Hornets games. At this point in time this team needs all the help it can get, and heck i'd even be happy if some people who switched over to the Bobcats when the Hornets left town, hopped back on the bandwagon when this team takes off and starts winnings lots and attracting a lot of national attention(which im confident it will this season)... Anybody, anywhere for that matter who wants to hop onboard.

Lets not forget anything that helps the Hornets helps New Orleans. I come from a French back ground and have spent a fairly substantial amount of time watching and learning about the state of New Orleans, and it's history so that I can fully appreciate the city.
    I want the team to succeed in New Orleans, and I look forward to going down there and checking it out sometime in the next year or two.

As far as this thread goes, I think TheBigEasy summed it up best. There isn't much to discuss or debate about in terms of the best in positions, from a 6, or if you want to be technical, 4 year pool of players to choose from. I was hoping not to bother getting trivial about the exact phrasing of the title, especially since the same poster of the thread has another post entitled "Best Power Forward."

Now that I got that off my chest... HH I enjoy your posts, enjoy your sense of humour, just didn't like that post.
    I'm not trying to alienate anyone, but I'm calling it like it is. This is a New Orleans based site owned by New Orleaneans. If the Hornets didn't play in New Orleans, this site wouldn't exist (in this format). That doesn't mean anyone not from New Orleans should leave or is a second class citizen. It's simply a fact. Their pre-New Orleans history means nothing to many of us. It is what it is.

In my initial post, I said that the past shouldn't be ignored. No need to go there. I tried to make that clear. While it's OK to discuss Hornets history, I also think it's OK to discuss the history of the New Orleans Hornets.....and thats what I think the thread starter was trying to do.

As far as defining fans goes, if you read this site, you know we aren't into that "real" fan thing. So....I can't define who is a better or more meaningful fan. Personally I hate that kind of discussion.....so.....I wasn't trying to define anyone's "fanship" or status.....nor do I ever care to.

Finally, the only reason I responded was because the thread starter took some flack when he said it was supposed to be a "New Orleans" based thread. I just wanted to remind everyone that was giving him flack that this site, while having fans from all over the country (and world), is here for one reason.....because they play in New Orleans. We appreciate ALL of our members and Hornets fans, but it's a simple fact that this is a New Orleans Hornets site.

Sorry if anyone took offense to my comments....that wasn't (and still isn't) my intention.

Actually, i think the original question was more of a comparison between jmags and tc, seeing as they were relli the only decent true centres we had in New Orleans hornets history, save maybe Elden Cambell. The broader topic about the best centre in hornets history makes for much more interesting discussion than just New Orleans hornets history alone, as well as better comparison.

I don't think the thread starter was catching flak for anything, the fact is that there just isn't as much to compare if you just use New Orleans Hornets history.

That said this whole New Orleans Hornets history thing is really splitting hairs, it is interesting discussion, but it shouldn't be such a serious affair, the main point is that the Hornets NOW are in New Orleans, so lets all not get too carried away

Outlandishly Optimistic... 2poor's Avatar
    Hmm, judging by some of the responses in this thread, I hope none of you find yourselves in the situation where you're the step-parent of children.

(one of the holdovers speaking)

1.) Zo
    2.) Divac
    3.) Elden
    4.) Mags
    5.) Chandler

Tyson will shoot himself to the top of the list if he continues to improve.
    Last edited by 2poor; 10-14-2007 at 12:41 AM.
    Never looking back...or too far in front of me - the present is a gift, and I just wanna BEE.

Thread Information