.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 431

Thread: TYSON FAILS PHYSICAL; BACK WITH HORNETS {merged - post 401 medical update}

  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints Fan in A
    What do you bring to the table here?
    reality

  2. #102
    I hope all the chandler lovers are happy. This guy just cost us big time. He is a useless tgrd. He will not produce **** for us, we were just about to get better with Wilcox and Smith. Now our bench will be short a damn good player.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by jmaninc68
    so that means he has no offense??
    Tell me about it. The guy scored 45 last night but he has no offense. That's the thing about message boards. Anybody can say anything and it takes up as much space as a valid point.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetHaven
    reality
    Or cyber-stalking and worthless jabs...

  5. #105
    Get used to seeing a suited up Tyson on the sidelines. There was a reason why we were trying to get rid of him and it just wasn't financial reasons....Something that most of y'all still dont understand. The guy it's not healthy enough to play at a high level in this league right now....
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleven79
    The Hornets should trade Posey
    let's hope we can find a team that stupid

  7. #107
    Hollygrove 4 Life DroopyDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Too far from Home
    Posts
    5,584
    So he fails the physical... and some of you guys are happy that he's back.

    HE FAILED THE PHYSICAL... so how exactly does that help us that he's back?

    Friggin unbelieveable.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints Fan in A
    Tell me about it. The guy scored 45 last night but he has no offense. That's the thing about message boards. Anybody can say anything and it takes up as much space as a valid point.
    tell me what post moves dwight howard has developed in his time in the NBA

  9. #109
    Passion. Purpose. Pride.    Contributor   
    DSchexnaydre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Section 119, Row 16
    Posts
    401
    This is total insanity.

  10. #110

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet
    Get used to seeing a suited up Tyson on the sidelines. There was a reason why we were trying to get rid of him and it just wasn't financial reasons....Something that most of y'all still dont understand. The guy it's not healthy enough to play at a high level in this league right now....
    then let him sit, rest up, and come back next year

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by DSchexnaydre
    This is total insanity.
    Tell me about it. Didn't he just practice a few days ago?

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg
    So he fails the physical... and some of you guys are happy that he's back.

    HE FAILED THE PHYSICAL... so how exactly does that help us that he's back?

    Friggin unbelieveable.
    is this the last year of the NBA? no

    he'll be around next year, and we'll actually have a center

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetHaven
    then let him sit, rest up, and come back next year
    Like he did last year, when he injured it?

  15. #115
    The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    12,667
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetHaven
    tell me what post moves dwight howard has developed in his time in the NBA
    the ones that scored him 45 points in a game

  16. #116
    Give em HELL PELS!! Beezwax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Nawlins
    Posts
    781
    Bringing it back to the bottom of the map!

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg
    So he fails the physical... and some of you guys are happy that he's back.

    HE FAILED THE PHYSICAL... so how exactly does that help us that he's back?

    Friggin unbelieveable.

    Because I value the 2009/10, 2010/11, and 2011/12 seasons more than I value this 2008/09 season that seems to have snakebitten us the whole way along.

  18. #118
    Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    13,278
    This is awesome. I am glad he is back.

    What will the headline be in the Times Picayune tomorrow?

  19. #119
    Hornets + Kool-Aid = ??? PyroCross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Wellington, NZ
    Posts
    1,830
    This is awkward, because TC I anticipate will rest that toe for as long as he can and come back in a month or so. I guess I'm okay with this but I don't think he'll be able to offer what he did last season. He is a top Center, but his contract is definitely worse than some of the others out there.

    What this does mean is that with the MLE, we recruit a serviceable 4/5 (lol if its Wilcox - even if that means losing Butler due to finance) and draft a slashing guard to add to our roster.

    Chandler / Armstrong / Filler
    West / MLE / Filler
    Posey / Wright
    Stojakovic / Peterson / draft pick
    Paul / Daniels

  20. #120
    Relentless airal20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Boutte, LA
    Posts
    136
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints Fan in A
    Tell me about it. Didn't he just practice a few days ago?
    I think so, but Scott said he was limping.

  21. #121
    Turf toe? I thought we played on hardwood.

  22. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetHaven
    then let him sit, rest up, and come back next year
    This is a Joke right? No big deal..lets pay the man 12 million to sit on the bench. Yeah okay...

  23. #123
    Top 20 centers in nba...


    http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/holli...seasonType%3d2

    no tyson chandler to be found.

  24. #124
    I hope we dump Posey.

  25. #125
    I take that some people in this thread is happy to have Tyson back even with a career lingering turf toe injury?

    Wow.......

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •