Pelicans Report

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

Thread: TYSON FAILS PHYSICAL; BACK WITH HORNETS {merged - post 401 medical update}

Quote Originally Posted by HORNETSFAN
    I wonder if that means they may have gotten an offer they like better for the expiring contracts. I would bet you see one of both of those expiring contracts dealt today.
    Wilcox on his way to the Knicks.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3918993

joe smith is probably headed to boston now too.

hey thanks okc, remember when I said you were a few pieces away...yeah I hope your always a few pieces away and durant leaves.

2.5 left. CP3.....BOTTOM!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias
    joe smith is probably headed to boston now too.

hey thanks okc, remember when I said you were a few pieces away...yeah I hope your always a few pieces away and durant leaves.
    LMAO TOO FUNNY!
    I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
    -Mitch Hedberg(R.I.P.)

"Still here dancing with the Googrux King, we'll be drinking Big Whiskey while we dance and sing..."
    -R.I.P. LeRoi Moore(1961-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by HunnyB
    That trade does not make a whole lot of sense. Why take on more salary for a worse veteran than you are giving up? At least get youth or picks or cash.

Because I believe that they are both expiring and OKC wouldn't really play either of them anyway. They're just taking the higher expiring and New York got a guy that they can actually play for the stretch run. Makes you wonder about a David Lee deal though...

I'm all out of bubble gum Contributor Harvey's Avatar
    YHT probably felt that bringing back two guys they had traded wasn't in their best interest. They are trying to build something and it's obvious that Wilcox and Smith aren't part of their future plans. Rose isn't either, but he hasn't been yo-yo'd back and forth. Wilcox and Smith were probably dying to get out of there and didn't want to go back.

Thread Information