Pelicans Report

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: TYSON FAILS PHYSICAL; BACK WITH HORNETS {merged - post 401 medical update}

Tyson has done nothing all year, and he will continue to do nothing. The guy is mental, and is moody on the court. Sometimes the does not even jump for a rebound. VanGundy has called him out in two games he has commentated, and he was right with what he said about TC. The guy has more than just physical problems.

This is the thing though...i think this whole situation is suspicious because Tyson himself said he felt good before he even got traded...and now all of a sudden basically is "damaged goods"? I just need the whole situation cleared up

so winnie the pooh is saying this was what was best for the team...? nice avatar...
    New Orleans Where The Heart Is...
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

Turf Toe? Really? That's a career threatening injury?

Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead311
    Uhh if Shinn is desperate to cut payroll, then yes it is possible.
    What if he was desperate to try to get rid of Jamal Mashburn Jr. before it crippled the franchise? There is an injury angle you refuse to acknowledge like so many others...

Make it happen Chouest Contributor NIH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints Fan in A
    No insult. If it's silly, it's silly. Coddling on this board gets you nowhere and neither does providing facts in most instances. Some will see what they want to see without regard for what they might not know or understand. And even when the information changes, like the fact that Chandler was injured and has been injured since last year (because he wouldn't take the surgery), people still blindly profess their love for the fact that he's back, nevermind how crippled his contract will leave the organization. But he used to dunk really cool!!!
    You're calling my posts silly? reallly? I'm not the one here who was saying David Stern would fix things so CP3 could get in the finals.

That was my initial reaction to hearing the news, I'm worried about the luxury tax now. Also, there was reason to not believe the injury news considering it was leaked the day TC was traded.

You say being coddled gets you no where, insulting people and making snide remarks doesn't either.

Quote Originally Posted by Nola Hornet
    Will Chandler hold a grudge against the team/FO and start coasting?
    more than he has been this season? that would be awful!

Banned
    DUDE im so mad...I don't even want to see Chandlers face anymore. F the CCC is a frikn ally ooop people!!! It counts for 2 pts not 10pts. Thats all this guys worth right now. If we got wilcox, Cp3 would've toook his game to a whole nother level. Wilcox would have been the player of CP's dreams because he is very strong and athletic and fights for rebounds plus he's a very powerful dunker. UGH

Quote Originally Posted by mdaniel
    Turf Toe? Really? That's a career threatening injury?

Yeah... just ask Deion Sanders...

Quote Originally Posted by Eleven79

Posey has been God-awful for going on 2 months now. It's astounding how everybody still loves him.

meanwhile tc has been such a threat. pot calling kettle, do yo accept these charges?

we just saw tonight that 3 men can do the job of one, and for half the price.

I can see TC sitting on the bench in street cloths this Friday. Laughing on the sideline like he always does and acting like a little kid. He deserves to be ridiculed.

If he was so bad why would the team including CP# and West be pissed!!!

i was looking forward to Wilcox and Smith providing depth. i think we'd have been in better shape. now we have Chandler back, but good luck dealing him anywhere, even this summer.

hopefully Bower's got a plan up his sleeve before 2 pm tomorrow.

You guys act like the Hornets will cease to exist is they have to pay the lux tax.

I'm done being p!ssed about this Chandler deal/no deal... I wanted to see Wilcox and Joe Smith doin their thang in the arena.

But now... I think Peja should have his bags packed... if his 3-pointer isn't falling he's useless to us.

Quote Originally Posted by JKM
    I can see TC sitting on the bench in street cloths this Friday. Laughing on the sideline like he always does and acting like a little kid. He deserves to be ridiculed.
    It's not his fault he has a severe injury.

Quote Originally Posted by NIH
    You're calling my posts silly? reallly? I'm not the one here who was saying David Stern would fix things so CP3 could get in the finals.

That was my initial reaction to hearing the news, I'm worried about the luxury tax now. Also, there was reason to not believe the injury news considering it was leaked the day TC was traded.

You say being coddled gets you no where, insulting people and making snide remarks doesn't either.
    Neither did I but there's another silly assertion of yours. Making up your own truth or spinning words gets you to a similar place.

Fact of the matter is, the luxury tax of four million isn't nearly as important as keeping an expensive player that may not ever fully heal, at least for the life of his current deal. Facts come out yet your opinion remains the same. It's mindboggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dad
    If he was so bad why would the team including CP# and West be pissed!!!
    Because he is their buddy. DO you have one of those? You defend friends all the time, that is how it goes. He stinks as a overpaid center.

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg
    I'm done being p!ssed about this Chandler deal/no deal... I wanted to see Wilcox and Joe Smith doin their thang in the arena.

But now... I think Peja should have his bags packed... if his 3-pointer isn't falling he's useless to us.

no one is going to trade for pejas contract.

Quote Originally Posted by meduplan
    You guys act like the Hornets will cease to exist is they have to pay the lux tax.
    Tell me about it. What's $4M? They didn't want the injured player. $4M is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Saints Fan in A
    Neither did I but there's another silly assertion of yours. Making up your own truth or spinning words gets you to a similar place.

Fact of the matter is, the luxury tax of four million isn't nearly as important as keeping an expensive player that may not ever fully heal, at least for the life of his current deal. Facts come out yet your opinion remains the same. It's mindboggling.

A post on an internet forum isn't fact.

How's that Gordon/Griffith trade coming along, sfia?

Quote Originally Posted by shinobi373
    Welcome back TC. Can't wait for him to get healthy so we can make a playoff run.
    u are the man..so many whiny bebeess...our man is back and cp3 is happy..be happy..we aare one..we are united..we are the hornets...

regardless of this year..we will hopefully have better moves and decisions after this year..but can someone explain the financial economic problem the hornets have with this luxory tax..etc....

Could be a blessing in disguise, or a slap in the face lol

Quote Originally Posted by NIH
    It's not his fault he has a severe injury.
    His injury is blown out of proportion by the Thunder, they had buyers remorse. He is a slacker.

Thread Information